HP OJPRO 8725 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP OJPRO 8725 WIRELESS SETUP
Easy Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup for Mac and Windows OS
Learn easy Wireless Setup on Mac and Windows OS for HP Officejet Pro 8724 Printer. Find and select your name in your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard, enter your password and confirm your settings.
HP officejet pro 8725 Mac OS Wireless Setup
Here’s the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup Guideline for Mac OS step by step.
- Download and install 123.hp.com/setup 8725 HP printer driver and software.
- Whenever requested during installation, select Wireless as connection type.
- You need a network name and password before installing the printer on the wireless network.
- Enable all devices (computer, printer, router).
- Connect your computer to your wireless network and be ready for use with your SSID and password.
- A broadband Internet access such as DSL or cable is recommended for software download.
- Connect devices to the same network and receive relevant printer updates.
- Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer to a network using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- During the installation process the HP installer locates and finds the printer easily.
- Go to the home screen in the control panel of the HP printer.
- Scroll down the dashboard and open it.
- Tap the Wireless icon and press the Setup icon.
- Access and touch Wireless Setup Wizard wireless settings.
- Select a network name from the displayed network list and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and manually type your network name unless it appears in the list.
- When prompted, enter the WEP, WPA key or network password and tap Done.
- A summary screen is displayed.
- To return to home screen, tap OK.
If you require further information about HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup, please call or visit us at 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 Setup.
HP Officejet pro 8725 Windows OS Wireless setup
Here’s the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup Guideline for Windows OS step by step.
- Gather network name and password on your wireless network prior to setting up the printer.
- Make sure your personal computer is connected to your printer’s same wireless network.
- Turn on your printer and put it near the computer.
- If necessary, remove the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Connect your printer to the network via the Wireless Wizard so that during installation, the HP installer finds the device.
- Download the dashboard on the printer control panel and then click the Wireless Icon.
- Tap the Setup icon, open wireless configuration and then tap the wireless configuration wizard.
- In the list of available networks, select the name of your network, and then click OK.
- When prompted, type the WEP or WPA key and tap Done.
- A summary display screen.
- Touch OK to return to your home screen.
- Download and install from 123.hp.com/setup officejet pro 8725 Driver the most updated version of your printer software.
- If an Auto Wireless Connect display is displayed during installation, use it to complete the wireless setup.
- Otherwise, go through the guided steps to complete the setup in the installation software.
- Use the CD to download the software as an alternative method.
- Select your printer from the list shown.
- Type the model number of your HP printer and then click Start.
- To download the driver on the computer, select Download and then click Open, Save, or Run.
- Double-click driver file to start driver installation in browser downloads bar or folder downloads to your computer.
- Go to the on-screen instructions for the connection configuration and driver installation.
How to print documents
Print your documents or photos easily with one of the following methods from anywhere.
- HP Smart App
- HP Printer Software
How to print in HP officejet pro 8725
Only use genuine ink cartridges from HP. Confirm that they are properly installed in their respective slots. Monitor the ink levels frequently in the cartridges. It was advised not to use the folded or torn paper.
- Make sure you have connected and turned on your HP Officejet pro 8725 Setup.
- Go to Start File Explorer and open it.
- Open and select the document you need to print.
- To open a new window, click on the Share tab and press Print.
- From the displayed list, select your printer and enter the number of copies you need to print.
- If necessary, change the other settings for the printer and press Print to start printing your photo or document.
Print using the hp smart app
- Insert plain paper into your HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer input tray.
- Open the HP Smart app and select your printer from the list displayed.
- Choose the document or photo you want to print.
- Finally, to begin the printing process, click Print.
Print documents using HP Printer software
Download the updated version of the recommended printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 8725 on your PC to print. Install the appropriate printer driver and software.
- Load a plain white paper into your printer’s input tray.
- To open the printer properties dialog box simultaneously, press the Ctrl and P key.
- Set the details and change properties, such as paper colour, orientation, size and other parameters.
- To start printing a document or photo, click Print.
HOW TO COPY, FAX AND SCAN DOCUMENTS
The setup 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 allows you to take copies, faxes and scan your documents or photographs. Take a few copies from the Copy menu on the Control Panel of your printer.
How to copy on HP Officejet pro 8725
Carry out your steps with the 123.hp.com/officejet pro set-up 8725 to copy your documents.
- Turn on your 8725 Setup HP Officejet.
- Place the document you must make in the glass of the scanner.
- Make sure that you place the document in the scanner area with the printed side facing down.
- Select the copy option on the control panel of the printer.
- Type the copy number you want to make and click the copy button.
- The properties such as paper size, type of paper, quality or other parameters may also be modified if necessary.
- To start copying a document or photo, click on the Printer Display settings and select a copy.
How to fax on hp officejet pro 8725
To send and receive faxes, use the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer. Schedule your faxes to be sent within 24 hours a while later. Set up contacts to send faxes quickly and easily to the numbers that are often contacted. Set the faxes on the printer control panel to a number of fax options, including resolution and the contrast between lightness and dark.
- Make sure that your HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer is properly set up for faxing by running a fax installation test from the control panel of the printer.
- Load the page to be scanned down or up in the document feeder with the printed side facing the scanner glass.
- Tap Fax on the display of the printer control panel.
- Touch Send Now and enter a fax number using the keyboard or the phone book.
- Select Black or Color.
- If the loaded page in your document feeder is detected by your printer, it sends the document to the contact number that you have entered.
How to scan on HP Officejet Pro 8725
Before scanning begins, install the recommended 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer software as previously stated. Conduct scanning steps with the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup.
- Place the paper on the glass of the scanner first.
- Note that the print side should always face down in the glass of the scanner.
- To start the scanning process, open the installed HP scanning software.
- Click on Scan to scan the scanner glass document.
- The document can also be scanned in any of the following ways.