HP OJPRO 8210 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP ojpro 8210 printer wireless setup
Easy HP officejet 8210 Wireless Setup for Mac and Windows OS
Learn Easy Wireless Installation for the Mac and Windows OS HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer. Find and select your Network Name, enter your password, then confirm your settings using a Wireless Installation Wizard.
Officejet pro 8210 Mac OS Wireless Installation
Here is the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireeless Setup on Mac OS step-by-step guideline.
- Download and install 123.hp.com/setup 8210 HP printer driver and software.
- Whenever the connection is prompted, select Wireless as the connection type.
- You need a network name and password before setting up a printer on a wireless network.
- Switch on the devices (computer, printer and router).
- Connect your computer to a wireless Internet network and be prepared with your SSID and password.
- A broadband Internet access such as DSL or cable is recommended for downloading software.
- Connect devices to the same network and receive the relevant printer updates.
- To connect the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer over a network, use the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The HP installer can easily locate and locate the printer during the installation process.
- Go to the home screen on the control panel of the HP printer.
- Scroll down the dashboard and open it.
- Click on the Wireless icon and on the Setup icon.
- Access the Wireless Setup Wizard and touch it.
- Select the network name from the displayed network list and then tap OK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and manually type your network name if it is not listed.
- If prompted, type the WEP, WPA key or network password and tap Done.
- A summary screen is displayed.
- Touch OK to return to the home screen.
If you need additional information on HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless Setup please call our customer support via the toll-free number or visit us via setup 123.hp.com/ojpro8210.
Wireless officejet pro 8210 setup on Windows OS
Here’s the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless Setup step-by-step Guideline on Windows OS.
- Gather your network name and password on your wireless network before setting up the printer.
- Make sure the personal computer is connected to your printer’s same wireless network.
- Turn on and place your printer close to your computer.
- If applicable, unplug the cable USB or Ethernet from the printer.
- Connect your printer to the network using the Wireless Setup Wizard so that during installation the HP installer finds the device.
- Swipe down to open the dashboard on the printer’s control panel and click the Wireless icon.
- Tap the Setup icon, open the Settings Wireless and then touch the Setup Wizard.
- Select your network name from the list of networks available and then press OK.
- When prompted, type the WEP or WPA key and then tap Done.
- A summary display screen.
- Touch OK to return to your home screen.
- Download and install from 123.hp.com/setup officejetpro 8210 Driver, the most updated version of your printer’s full feature software.
- If you are installing a Auto Wireless Connect screen, use it to complete the wireless setup.
- Otherwise, take the guided steps to complete the installation software.
- Use the installation CD to download the software as an alternative.
- Select your printer from the list shown.
- Type the model number of your HP printer and then click Start.
- To download your driver, select Download, and then click Open, Save, or Run.
- Double-click on the driver file of the download browser or the folder Downloads of the computer to start the installation of the driver.
- Go with the on-screen instructions to complete the connection setup and driver installation.
How to print documents in HP Officejet pro 8210
Print your documents or photos easily using one of the methods below.
- HP Smart App
- HP Printer Software
How to print on HP officejet pro 8210 Printer
Use only genuine HP ink cartridges. Confirm that they are correctly installed in your respective cartridges. Monitor the level of ink frequently in the cartridges. It was advised not to use papers folded or torn off.
- Make sure your HP Officejet pro 8210 is connected and enabled.
- Go to Start and open the Explorer File.
- Open and select the document you need to print.
- To open a new window, click the share tab and press Print.
- From the displayed list, choose your 123.hp.com/setup officejet pro 8210 printer and enter the number of copies you need to print.
- If necessary, change other printer settings and then press Print to start printing your photo or document.
Print with the hp smart application
Go to the following guidelines for printing documents or photographs using the HP Smart application method.
- Insert a plain paper in your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer’s input tray.
- Open the HP Smart application and select your printer from the list shown.
- Choose the document or photo to print.
- Click Print finally to start the printing process.
Print documents using the Printer software of officejet pro8210
Download the updated version of 123.hp.com/setup 8210 for the recommended printer software. Install the correct printer driver and software on your computer to print with it.
- Load a plain white paper into your printer’s input tray.
- Press Ctrl and P to open the printer properties dialog box at the same time.
- Set details and modify features such as paper color, orientation, size and other settings.
- To start printing a document or photo, click Print.
How to Copy, Fax and Scan Documents on HP Officejet Pro 8210
The setup 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 can be copied, faxed and scanned from everywhere from your documents or photos. Take any number of copies with the Copying menu available on the control panel of your printer.
How to copy on HP Officejet pro 8210
Perform the steps to copy your documents by using the officejet pro 123.hp.com / setup pro 8210.
- Turn on your 8210 Setup HP Officejet.
- Place the document you need to make in the glass of the scanner.
- Make sure you place the document downwards in the scanner area with the printed side.
- Select the copy option on the control panel of the printer.
- Enter the number of copies you would like to make, then click on the copy button.
- You can also, if necessary, change properties like paper size, type of paper, quality or other settings.
- To start copying a document or a picture, click Settings on the printer display and Select Copy.
How to fax on HP officejet pro 8210
Use the printer HP Officejet Pro 8210 to send and receive faxes. Schedule the faxes to be sent within 24 hours after a while. Set up the phone book contacts to send faxes to frequently contacted numbers quickly and easily. Set a number of fax options, such as resolution and contrast between lightness and darkness on the faxes that you send to the control panel of the printer.
- Make sure that you have your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer properly set to fax by running the fax configuration test from the control panel of the printer.
- Load the page to be scanned on or in the document feeder with the print side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Tap Fax on the display of the printer control panel.
- Touch Send Now and type the Fax number with the keyboard or with the phone book selection.
- Choose either Color or Black.
- If the loaded page is detected by your printer in a document feeder, it will send the document to your contact number.
How to scan on HP Officejet Pro 8210
Install the recommended 123.hp.com/setup 8210 printer software before starting to scan. Conduct your document scanning steps using the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Setup.
- Place the paper first on the glass of the scanner.
- Note that in the glass of the scanner the print side must always face down.
- To start the scan process, open the installed HP scan software.
- Click Scan to scan the scanner glass document.
- The document can be scanned in any of the following ways.
Scan using the HP Smart app
The HP Smart application is widely used to scan a photo or document from an Office Jet Scanner 123.hp.com / Setup pro 8210. The HP Smart app includes tools for adjusting the scanned image. Follow the instructions on the screen to begin scanning via the HP smart app.
- Download the Google Play Store HP Smart App from Android and the iOS App Store.
- Install the HP Smart app on version 5.0 or higher for Android OS or the Apple iOS 10.
- Start the app and add your printer once installation has been completed.
- Make sure your mobile device is linked to your printer’s same wireless network.
- Scan your printer’s documents and photos, then store, print or share them by email.
- Place your document or photo to be scanned in the scanner glass or in the ADF tray.
- Touch the Scan, Scan to Email, or Scan to Cloud option.
- To select the input source, color or black and white and resolution, click the Settings icon.
- Press Scan. Press Scan. Click on the Add Multi-Page Scan icon.
Scanning from a Windows 10
- Place the paper to be scanned on the glass of the scanner with the printer facing down.
- Open the HP Smart application and then click the application scan option.
- To view the preview of your scanned document, press the Preview button.
- When the scanning process is finished, click on the Save icon.
Scanning from Android or iOS
- Download the HP Smart application on your mobile phone.
- Connect the application to your printer.
- To add a new printer, click on the+ symbol available in the app.
- Select the document from your mobile and then click OK.
- The scanned document or photo can be printed, saved or shared later by email.
Scan using Web scanning
The Web scan allows you to scan any documents, pictures directly from your computer’s web browser. The web scan function is always turned off by default. If you wish to activate your computer’s web scan, follow the steps below.
- Check your printer’s IP address to open the web server.
- Click the Settings tab. Click.
- Open the Settings Administrator under the Security Menu.
- Click the EWS web scan to allow web scanning.
- Please visit us at 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 if it is still difficult to scan your documents using the HP printer. Call us and discuss the process with our customer support.
How to Update your HP officejet pro 8210 printer
An updated version of the printer firmware is regularly released with improvements and problem fixes. Depending on your printer, the applications on the printer control panel could also be updated. Update firmware and other applications on a regular basis to ensure that you get the most from your printer.
Install the updated version of your HP Customer Support printer firmware. It is recommended that you instantly update your printer and use its most up-to-date feature.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Firmware update all – in-one printer series
- Turn on the 8210 printer of the 123.hp.com/setup officejet and connect it to your computer via a USB cable or local network.
- Go to HP Customer Support and select Downloads for Software and Driver.
- Click Printer once, Let the product be identified to start page displays on the screen.
- Enter the model number of your printer and click Submit.
- The software results page shows the default operating system for your printer.
- Press Modify Windows version, select your version and click Modify.
- Click Firmware, then click Download.
- If a firmware section is not listed, the update is not available for your printer.
- Save your PC file.
- Locate it and then access the file to start the process of installation.
- See if the printer serial number appears when you open the HP Printer Update window.
- If the serial number appears, but the status does not apply, you do not have to update the firmware and click on Cancel.
- If you don’t have a serial number and your printer is connected to your network, connect a USB cable to your printer and computer. Wait a couple of seconds, then click Refresh.
- If the serial number appears, click on the next checkbox and then select Update.
- Once the update is complete, click OK.
- If you are connecting a USB cable to update your network printer, remove the USB driver installed in Windows.
- Search the control panel for Windows and click on the Control Panel in the results shown.
- Click the View Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click on a USB printer that fits your model printer and select Remove Device.
- Unplug your HP printer and computer with the USB cable and then restart your PC.
HP Officejet pro 8210 Printer Web Services
The HP Web Services allows you to print from anywhere and at any time via your web-connected HP printer. You can also open and print pre-formatted web content using HP Print Applications.
Web Service using Embedded Web Server (EWS)
- Make sure that your HP printer is connected with the Internet with an Ethernet or wireless connection prior to setting up the web services.
- Open the Web Server Embedded (EWS) option.
- Click on web services tab. Web services tab.
- Select Installation in the Settings section of web services and click Continue.
- Select Allow the printer to check and install printer updates at the request.
- When connected to a server, the printer prints an information page.
- Go with the instructions given to complete the setup on the information page.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer eprint services
The 123.hp.com/setup officejet pro 8210 ePrint is a cloud-based service that can be printed via an Internet connection from anywhere. Mail the document or image to be printed directly to your HP printer.
- Connect your HP printer and get e-mail address to a wireless network.
- To print from the Android smartphone, tablet or Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, send an e-mail via the e-mail address of the printer to your HP printer.
- For more printer options, go to HP Mobile printing.
Print a saved document or photo on your mobile device:
- Open your document or image and click on the action or share icon.
- Access the e-mail application from which you want to print and enter the e-mail address of your printer in the To field.
- Enter a subject in the subject line of your email and then tap Send.
Print a message for email
- Access the email you need to print, and then click Forward.
- Enter the email address of your printer in the To field.
- Type a subject in the subject line of the email and then tap Send to print the email message sent.
Print a webpage
Open the webpage to be printed and save as a document. As an attachment for printing on your smartphone or tablet, email the web page.
Apple airprint services on HP Officejet Pro 8210
For printing on an ePrint-enabled HP printer, you should use Apple’s AirPrint services via a shared private network from supported applications on your iPhone, iPad or ipod touch. For this, you should have an iOS version Apple device 4.2 or later that supports AirPrint.
- Turn on and connect your 123.hp.com ojpro8210 printer to the local Wi-Fi network.
- Load some paper into your printer’s input tray.
- Touch the application from which you have to print.
- Select a file to print and tap the Action icon to show options in the menu.
- Click Print to see the list of printers available.
- The app does not support AirPrint if your printer is not listed in the menu below.
- To view the list of printers available, tap Select Printer under Printer.
To start printing a document or image from anywhere, select the printer and tap Print