HP OJPRO 8210 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 hp ojpro 8210 Printer Troubleshooting
Fixing issues of HP Setup Officejet Pro 8210 Printer-(Troubleshooting)
Get an HP Officejet Pro 8210 All-in – One Printer series troubleshooting guide and online help to fix problems. Read the instructions listed below to fix the HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer’s paper jam, ink cartridge, printer quality, network or wireless connection issues.
Fixing paper jam and feed problem in HP Officejet pro 8210
The 123.hp.com/ojpro 8210 press stops feeding pages and a Paper Jam error is shown during printing on the printer control panel. This error message shows that the paper could be blown into your printer. Take the following steps to correct the paper jam and feed problem.
- Lift your printer’s Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) cover.
- Now raise the feeder tab of the document from one side.
- If necessary, remove the jammed paper from the paper rollers.
- Clear the Automatic Document Feeder jammed paper.
- Lower your printer’s ADF coverage and check if the problem is resolved.
How to fix problems with print quality in the Officejet pro8210 printer
The quality of printing a printed text or image is not as expected. Print quality problems include non-printed color and black ink, documents with blurred or fluffy text, strings or spreads, prints streaked or faded, etc.
- Use genuine HP ink cartridges or toner supplies that come with your printer package to prevent this.
- Ink cartridges and other supplies of toner are purchased from the HP Store or local retailers.
- HP does not guarantee any non-HP or refilled ink or toner cartridge quality or reliability.
- Make sure that the paper you load is appropriate for your printing job.
- Check the printer configuration and confirm that they are suitable for printing.
- Print a diagnostic print quality page and evaluate the problem.
- To align and clean the printhead use the Automated tool.
- Replace the printhead if your problem is the same after all troubleshooting steps have been completed.
How to solve HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer network issues
Remove the Print Server Properties files from 123.hp.com/setup officejet pro 8210. Uninstall HP software from your PC. Access the Print Server Properties dialog by following.
- In the search field, go to the Start menu, type printui /s /t2, then press Enter.
- To open the Run window, press windows and R key simultaneously, type printui /s / t2 and then press the Enter button or OK.
- Open Devices and Printers from your system start menu.
- Click Print Server Properties in the top of the window to select your HP printer.
- Finally, the Print Server Properties dialog opened on the Drivers tab.
- Backup the registry before any changes are made.
- Update the Reg file registry.
- Click Start menu right-click and tap Run.
- Browse to c: \Windows\System32\spool\drivers, rename W32X86 to W32x86.old and x64 to x64.old Reset your PC, and then reinstall HP software on your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer to resolve a network problem.
How to fix problems on Officejetpro8210 ink cartridge?
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Printer does not print and error message appears on the printer control panel after the ink cartridges have been installed. One of the following solutions may remove this error message.
- Initially, you can fix some of your ink cartridge errors when resetting your HP Officejet 8210 printer.
- Confirm that the ink cartridges that have recently been installed are compatible with and unmodified with your HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer.
- Verify that the ink cartridges are correctly installed and the carrying lock is down.
- If not, reseat and clean your contacts twice with a lint-free cloth.
- The error message on the control panel of the printer may indicate what ink cartridge causes the problem.
- Replace the faulty ink cartridge or printhead that causes the fault and try printing again.
- If none of the above solutions work, serve or replace your HP Officejet PRO 8210 printer.
- Go to 123.hp.com/8210 and look for more troubleshooting guides or contact us for technical assistance.
Fix wireless connection on HP Officejet 8210 printer
- First, update the firmware.
- Download and execute the updated version of your system HP Print And Scan Doctor.
- If you have not resolved this issue with HP Print and Scan Doctor, restart the computer, printer and router.
- Perform a default network and try to reconnect your HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer.
- Switch the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard on the printer control panel, then tap Setup.
- Click Network Configuration and tap Restore Network Settings.
- A new message appears that the defaults of the network are restored.
- Select Yes to print a network settings page and check whether or not network settings have been reset.
- Swipe off the home screen to open the Dashboard and touch the Wireless icon at 123.hp.com/setup officejet pro 8210 printer controller panel.
- Tap the Wireless Settings icon and then choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- In the list of networks available, select your network name and then click OK.
- If the list does not display the name of your network, select Enter New Network Name, and go to the Network Name guide.
- When prompted, enter the WEP or WPA key, then touch Done to display a summary screen.
- Press OK to return to the home screen and see whether the problem has been resolved.
- Manually enter the IP Address if the problem persists.
- Please see 123.hp.com/setup 8210 or call us for detailed fix steps to resolve the problem.