HP OJPRO 8210 DRIVER INSTALLATION
123 HP ojpro 8210 Printer Driver Installation
How to install the Officejet pro 8210 printer software
Make sure your officejet pro8210 123.hp.com/setup is connected to a wireless network or an active Internet to install printer software. Once the download is complete, install the software on your computer or laptop. Go to the following steps to install the software and driver on your computer or laptop.
- Go to the Download menu on your computer or laptop and select the driver file that you have downloaded.
- You can open the file by double-clicking or right clicking on the file and select Open.
- A dialog box will appear. To continue installation process, click the Yes or Run option.
- The monitor displays a connection screen.
- Click Continue to open the selection software page.
- Choose a custom software selection from the software selection page is always recommended.
- To agree to the terms and conditions, click the check box.
- Tap Next to start the installation process of the HP printer software.
- On your computer, all selected drivers and software are installed.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the installation.
- A link screen is displayed.
- Choose the type of connection you want from it.
- The installer detects your printer by type of connection and then proceeds to install.
- When the installation is complete, your computer or laptop reboots.