HP OJPRO 7720 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP ojpro 7720 Troubleshooting
The complete HP driver on the HP website software disk uses a guided installer to set up the printer to connect to a Wi-Fi connection or a wired network. If the installer does not detect the printer, one of the following errors could be displayed following the connection type
- Printer not found
- No devices found
- Unable to find the printer
- Your printer could not be found on your wireless network
Follow the following steps to resolve problems with network printer configuration problems
- Restart computer, printer and router to resolve the errors during printer configuration and reinstall the HP driver and software products using 123.hp.com/ojp7720 or 123.hp.com/ojp7720.
- Check if the network is connected properly and the printer is read for network setup.
- You can manually connect the printer to your network to find the printer for the HP installer. Try Wi-Fi Protect Setup if you have a touch or text-based control panel.
- To resolve the problem, run the HP print and scan physician by downloading this tool. The tool provides information about configuring your network printer.
- Deactivate the firewall program temporarily on your computer by clicking NetworkàTroubleshooting FirewallsàDisable.
- Uninstall the HP driver and software when cable from the printer is disconnected. Click Program and Functionality in the Windows button and in the program list click the name of your HP printer and uninstall it.
- Then install the updated printer software at 123.hp.com/ojpro7720