HP OJPRO 6968 TROUBLSHOOTING
123HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer Troubleshooting
HP OJPRO 6968 Printer Troubleshoot for Windows OS
123HP.com/OJPRO 6968 is high use printer requiring a version above windows Vista, this printer is highly efficient for office and personal users.
Connection error while configuring the 123hp.com OJ PRO 6968
HP wireless inkjet and officejet pro printer’s connection error while configuring wireless settings occurs during installation from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 6968.
This explains how to configure wireless printer to the network which is being used by the user, configuration requires the login details of wireless network and proxy setting if required.
Officejet pro 6968 troubleshooting guide explains as to the installation steps and guides you to setup printer to the wireless network.
Need more help ask our technician who are available anytime.
Driver installation failed
Hp officejet pro printers installation gets error message while installing the drivers from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 6968.
This troubleshooting guide tell you how to tackle the driver installation failer error message which occurs during the installation from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 6968 or HP smart app.
Officejet pro 6968 needs operating system above windows vista to function properly, and the drivers are available only for operating system above the mentioned windows version.
Drivers for 123hp Officejet pro 6968 are available to download from support HP site and step by step installation procedure is available during installation. If faced with failed error the OS needs to rebooted and installation procedure has to restarted.
If the issue persists the technician will be available to help you anytime.
HP OJPRO 6968 Printer Troubleshoot for Mac OS
123HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer is Supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above.
Printer should be connected to an Ethernet/Wi-Fi/USB.
Network configuration error on 123HP Officejet pro 6968 printer
Navigate to Wireless Settings and then to Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer touchscreen display.
Select your Network and enter your password and check if the wireless light is steady.
Then proceed to print a test page which indicates a successfull configuration.
Offline error on 123HP Officejet pro 6968 printer to the MAC
While using officejet pro 6968 the printer goes Offline and the connection to the printer is disconnected from the MAC.
The printer wireless settings has to be checked and the network firewall settings need to be updated.
After updating the wireless and network settings the printer configuration settings has be changed on the MAC for the printer offline message to be rectified.
SOLVING PRINT PROBLEMS
If the printer does not print (no prints)
- If print jobs are stuck in the queue, then you cancel and reboot all documents in the queue. Try to print a page after the reboot process has been completed.
- If your printing printer is switched off, an alert message should appear on your computer screen. If it doesn’t, then the HP software you have installed has a problem. Uninstall and reinstall the software to prevent further problems.
- Checking whether all cable connections are secure and tight is always essential. If there is a loose connection, replace it with a new cable.
- If the blue light on the wireless icon doesn’t blink, you have to check the wireless connection of your printer. Try to print a wireless test report in order to diagnose and resolve your printer problems.
- Check whether the firewall software installed on your computer prevents your computer and printer from communicating. In that case, temporarily deactivate the firewall and continue with the print job. Switch on the firewall once the pages have been printed.
- If your 123.hp.com/ ojpro6968 printer still does not respond to the above steps, try rebooting both the computer and the printer.
If something is missing or incorrect on the page
- Check the length of the USB cable and the location of the printer. Sometimes high USB-generated electromagnetic fields can cause slight distortions and spoil the printed quality.
- Shift your HP printer away from the electromagnetic field in that case.
- Use a cable that is less than 3 meters long to minimize the effects of the electromagnetic field is recommended.