HP OJ 6958 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP Officejet 6958 Printer Wireless setup
Wireless Setup of HP Officejet 6958
- 123.hp.com/setup 6958 wireless settings wizard from your printer’s control panel display to set up your wireless communication.
- Test the wireless sign on the printer control panel.
- Go to the option Settings.
- Now follow the instructions in the pop-up dialog boxes to complete the setup.
- You can easily change the connection type by using HP software once you have set up your HP Printer and install the HP Printer software.
- To change the wireless network connection in Windows
- Follow the points, depending on your respective operating system.
- Go down to the arrow on the left hand side below the Start Screen.
- Select the name of the printer
- Click Utility.
- Click Printer Setup & Software.
- Right click on the start screen anywhere on a blank screen.
- Go to All apps in the App Bar.
- Go to the Utilities
- Click Print Setup & Software.
- Click Connect to the wireless Printer.
click Start from desktop, go to All programs and click HP. Select the folder in the name of your printer. Click Set up & Software on the Printer and then select Connect Wireless Printer.
- Connect a printer to your wireless network first.
- You can choose wireless connection for the 6958 HP Officejet Printer using Applications / Device Utilities or Hewlett Packard
Auto Wireless Connect of HP Officejet 6958
Ensure that your wireless network works correctly and that your printer and computer use the same network.
You can connect the 123 HP Officejet 6958 All-in-One Printer series with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows View, Windows XP, etc.
You are prompted to enter the network name and the wireless password when you try to connect to your printer. The name of the wireless network is the SSID. Without your permission, setting a wireless password will prevent other people from connecting to your network. You can use the WPA and WEP key depending on the security issues.
Whenever you forget your network password, you can check the back of the wireless router. The documentation provided with the computer or the wireless network router can be also examined.
HP Officejet 6958 Connect using USB
First download and install the 123.hp.com/setup 6958 HP Printer Software.
Make sure that the software is compatible with your computer operating system and your HP printer before installing the software.
Select from the settings the network type.
Now send your wireless settings and start installing your printer. Connect your printer via USB cable
First, plug-in to the power outlet in the HP printer.
Switch ON your HP printer.
Turn the one end of the USB cable into the computer, the other end and the printer.
Now the printer will be detected by your computer operating system.
When your printer is connected to your computer via USB cable, if the printer is ready to print, scan, copy and fax.
HP Officejet 6958 WPS (Wireless Internet Protection Setup):
- After the HP printer software has been installed.
- Install it on your computer system and printer.
- Go to the type of network and select it.
- Select Yes.
- Now send your printer the wireless settings.
- Install the wireless configuration.
- Make sure your WiFi Direct is switched on for your printer.
Two Methods to turn on Wi-Fi direct:
before connecting to your printer, mobile devices should be confirmed on the printer control panel. Manual method has enhanced safety. And ask for additional pass keys if you want a connection.
Any mobile device can, with the help of the automatic mode, be linked to a printer. Wi-Fi direct can be used when the printer is attached to a computer, regardless of whether it is a USB cable or a wireless connection.
Even more 123 HP Officejet 6958 Printer Setup
Officejet 6958 Apple Airprint
AirPrint is supported for iOS 4.2 and Mac OS in 10.7 or higher. You can print your iPad, iPhone, or iPod wirelessly from the printer. You can use your supporting HP unit, photos, Safari, Evernote, etc.
Officejet 6958 Google Cloud Print
A free service which can print mobile device files or other connected network devices. A free service. Connect your tablet, computer, mobile and printing devices, scanning, copying and faxing via Google cloud print.
Officejet 6958 Ink Cartridge
We will discuss the issues with 123 HP Officejet 6958 Ink cartridges from the all-in – one Printer series. Discuss issues that people face and find it difficult to sort them out.
HP Officejet 6958 Mobile Devices and Ethernet Support
Print from mobile device HP Officejet 6958
You can easily print using your mobile phone using HP technology 123.hp.com/setup 6958. Use the HP printer-compatible printing function/application and your mobile device. (123.hp.com/6958 setup)
- Always make sure your HP and mobile devices are on the same network.
- Go to the photo / document / file you want.
- Open the /document / file to be printed.
- Go to the option Settings.
- Select Print.
- You can also connect your device to the printer without a router when you want to print via the wireless connection.
If you want to print via ePrint, you can print easily with the help of the HP ePrint app by sending an e-mail to your printer.
Ethernet networking of HP Officejet 6958
Make sure you have downloaded and installed the 123.hp.com/6958 HP printer software, compatible with your operating system and printer. If you are a Windows user, follow your operating system’s instructions.
- Go to the arrow at the bottom of the start screen on the left corner.
- Choose your name from the printer
- Click Utilities.
- Click Setup & Software Printer.
- Connect the Clip to the USB printer.
- Right click anywhere on a blank screen on the start screen.
- Go to the app bar for all apps.
- Select the name of your printer.
- Go to Services Click Setup & Software for Printer.
- Click on connect the USB printer.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP:
click Start, go to All the Programs and then click HP. Select the directory of your printer name. Click Printer Setup & Software and select Connect to USB printer.
Set HP Utilities to change the software connection to USB in applications / hp settings.