HP OJ 3830 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP OJ 3830 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
If the printer does not print (no prints)
- If print jobs are stuck in the queue, then you cancel and reboot all documents in the queue. Try to print a page after the reboot process has been completed.
- If your printing printer is switched off, an alert message should appear on your computer screen. If it doesn’t, then the HP software you have installed has a problem. Uninstall and reinstall the software to prevent further problems.
- Checking whether all cable connections are secure and tight is always essential. If there is a loose connection, replace it with a new cable.
- If the blue light on the wireless icon doesn’t blink, you have to check the wireless connection of your printer. Try to print a wireless test report in order to diagnose and resolve your printer problems.
- Check whether the firewall software installed on your computer prevents your computer and printer from communicating. In that case, temporarily deactivate the firewall and continue with the print job. Switch on the firewall once the pages have been printed.
- If your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer still does not respond to the above steps, try rebooting both the computer and the printer.
If something is missing or incorrect on the page
- Check the length of the USB cable and the location of the printer. Sometimes high USB-generated electromagnetic fields can cause slight distortions and spoil the printed quality.
- Shift your HP printer away from the electromagnetic field in that case.
- Use a cable that is less than 3 meters long to minimize the effects of the electromagnetic field is recommended.