HP Officejet Pro 8725
123 HP OJPRO 8725 PRINTER SETUP
Enjoy printing, scanning, copying and faxing documents or photos from anywhere using your 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 setup. Contact us with our customer service team at 123.hp.com/setup 8725 via a toll-free number or live chat for more assistance.
HOW TO SETUP OFFICEJET PRO 8725 PRINTER
Take from the box the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer, and remove all packaging material. Connect the printer to a power cable and set the control panel preferences. Install the ink cartridges and load the paper into the input tray for the first time to set up the printer. Go with the next step by step on how to easily and quickly set up Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
Unboxing and printer setup
- Remove the tape and open the box.
- The installation CD is available for both Windows and Mac devices.
- If you’ve lost or misplaced your CD in future, download the updated release of your 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer controls and software.
- The shipment box also contains an additional CD which is an installation disk Readiris Pro.
- The Readiris Pro is a recognition software for optical character that converts written text to documents that can be edited in your computer.
- Now take both the installation and the ink cartridge warning poster individually from the box.
- The setup poster contains all the basic printing instructions.
- You have an instant HP Ink card.
- Automatically subscribe to your ink order printer according to the plan of subscription that you choose.
- Finally, take your printer’s user guide from the box.
- The user guide contains all the information you need to set up your printer.
- The package of printers also includes power cables, two wire phone cords for establishing a fax connection and cartridges for setting up.
- The HP printer is initialized with the setup ink cartridges and the tint level is calibrated.
- Take the printer out of the cardboard box and remove all the blue visible tapes and packaging material.
- Reserve the cardboard box and other recycled packing materials.
- Remove the twist tie from the power cord to the printer and the wall socket.
- Press the power button to turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
- The printer starts up and makes a little noise.
- Select your language and other control panel settings on the printer.
- To confirm, tap Yes and continue after each configuration.
How to install ink cartridges
- Open your HP printer access door.
- Take the ink cartridges from the package gently.
- Make sure that you use only your printer’s setup cartridges.
- Insert the 952 magenta ink cartridge in the print head in the respective slot.
- Push the ink cartridges into position slowly.
- These ink cartridges are keyed to fix them in their slots only.
- Install in the same way the yellow, cyan and black cartridges.
- The black cartridge is apparently bigger than the others, since it is most commonly used.
- Close the entrance door once all the cartridges are installed correctly.
- The printer checks the ink cartridges and calls for paper to be loaded.
- Read the 8725 printer manual for your clarification. still have issues? just call out Technical Experts. THey wil do the rest.
How to load paper into the input tray
- Slide out the tray of input paper.
- Align a stack of plain, white paper and load it into the input tray.
- Adjust the length and width of the paper guides.
- Now slide into the paper input tray.
- Tap OK on the prompt for instant ink and tap Continue to initialize your printer.
- During initialization, the printer aligns the print head and prints a test page.
- For more information on How to install Officejet pro 8725 Printer visit 123.hp.com/ojpro8725.