HP OfficeJet Pro 7720
123 HP ojpro 7720 Printer setup
Setup of first time officejet pro 7720 printer
- Remove your printer from the box and remove all packaging materials, including tapes, stickers and cardboards
- Ensure that all materials not required are removed and recycle items used for the print packaging and other printer accessories>
- Connect one end of the printer and the other end of the printer to a power supply.
- Set your country, region, date and time preferences in the control panel settings and confirm your settings
- You must install the SETUP ink cartridges that came into the box on your printer before installing the ink cartridges.
- To remove the packaging material from the cartridge please open the cartridge door.
- Check if the orange pull-tab and plastic wrap has been completely removed before the orange cap is removed. A ink could leak from the ink cartridge if this is not done correctly
- Turn the ink cartridge downwards, then match the label color with the color point on the chariot, and slide into the slot, and press the ink cartridge
- Load the paper into the input tray, draw the input tray and raise the output tray.
- Drag the paper width to the far end and place the papers in a tray.
- Press the input tray forward until it snaps and lower the output tray
- Install the printer software either by downloading from 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 Driver or using the printer’s CD.