HP Officejet Pro 6968
123 HP OJPRO 6968 PRINTER SETUP
HP OFFICEJET PRO 6968 PRINTER SETUP AND INSTALLATION
Unpack the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer from your packaging and keep power cords in place for connection. Now put the cables firmly inside the wall sockets so that no loose connections or power problems occur with the devices. Once the cords have been connected, press the Home button on the left side of the printer.
How to set up the OJPRO 6978 printer?
- When you first switch on the printer, it may make a little bit of noise.
- Use the arrows next to the printer control panel to select the language, country, and region once you see the home screen. Now, press the OK button.
- As you insert the ink cartridges, the printer screen will now.
- Use cutouts on the sides of your printer to lift the cover of the ink cartridge.
- Look at the label on the cartridge’s back cover and initially install the tri-color cartridge.
- Remove the electrical contacts and ink nozzles protective tape. (NOTE: The color on the locking levers should match the color shown on the cartridges.) Slide the ink cartridges into their respective slots slowly and push them to the place where they are locked.
- Install the black cartridge using the same process as well.
- Once the original HP cartridges are installed, a message box will appear on the Control Panel. Click “OK”
- Load the paper stack in the input tray. The printer is now printing a page of alignment.
- Scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass after the alignment page is printing.
- Once the alignment page is scanned, the control panel of the printer will display a message box that reads,’ Alignment successful.’ To continue press the Ok button.
- Users now have the ability to wirelessly connect the printer to a network or Ethernet or USB.
Once the basic setup has been completed, install the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com or inserting the printer-installed CD. Follow the screen instructions to complete the process of installing the printer. Download from the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 or 123.hp.com/setup 6968 web site driver software.
HP SETUP OFFICEJET PRO 6968 PRINTER SERVICE
How can I print from iPhone?
We had previously talked about printing with the AirPrint software. The user can use any integrated iOS software solution to print pictures, documents, e-mails or any Web page on his iPhone.
- Make sure that the wireless icon is activated before the print job starts, and that the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer is connected to a wireless connection network.
- Open Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone and check to see if you are connected to your HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer’s wireless network connection.
- It should be noted that AiPrint can not support public wireless networks such as cellular data (3 G or 4 G), Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Go to the App Store and download any compatible iPhone printing app. Well, the app.
- Click the share button of the app and find the print icon.
- Go to the home screen, then open your document, photo, email or web page, and then select the Share icon. (You click Menu otherwise and then click Print option.)
- Tap Print option after selecting the specific file.
- You will be navigated to the Printer Options menu to select a printer.
- Choose the printer to use.
- Change any print settings, specify how many copies you want to print, then tap Print to do the print work.
When the printer completes the printing process, the documents or photos can be viewed by a double click on your iPhone’s Home button. Go to the Print Center and choose the recently printed document.
How to cancel the print job?
If you want to stop printing, you can use your iPhone in a jiffy.
Press your iPhone’s Home button twice.
The apps that are open and working will be displayed on the screen.
Now, choose Print Center and tap on it.
Once you have opened the Print Center app, touch the option Cancel Printing to stop printing.