HP Officejet Pro 6958
123 HP Officejet 6958 Printer setup
HP Officejet 6958 Printer
- Officejet Pro 6958 Compact design and affordable price all in one printer.
- Features: Printing, copying, scanning and fax
- Produce high-quality color documents and files
- Compatible with operating systems for Windows and Mac
- Enables USB cable connectivity to improve connectivity to other devices
- Wirelessly print and scan with Apple products or Android devices via HP Smart App
- Print using Google Cloud printing services
- Comes with Android OS Enablement Printing Mopria™
- Print your smartphone, tablet or notebook computer.
- Easy control panel with print cancelation onscreen and an indicator of ink level.
- Comes with HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint and other mobile printers.
- Printing for black 16 ppm and up to 9 ppm color printing speed.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Features
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Print
Easy to print on a 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 all-in – one printer. Wirelessly connect your smartphone or tablet to the printer. Use the print function without a network ; share it with other wireless-enabled devices.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Scanner
Easy scanning with the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 All-in – one Printer. Wirelessly connect your smartphone or Tablet to the Printer. Use the Scan function without a network ; share this All-in – One with other wireless devices.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Copier
Copy whenever you want with the 6958 all-in – one printer 123 HP Officejet. Connect your smartphone or tablet wirelessly. Use the network free copy function ; share this all-in – one HP with other wireless devices.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Fax
Easy faxing in your hand. Wirelessly connect your smartphone or tablet to your printer. Enjoy faxing, share this 123 HP All-In-One with other wireless devices.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Printer Unboxing Setup
- Unboxing and installing 123.hp.com/6958 HP Officejet Pro printers, first ensure you have all the parts in the box, then remove the printer from the box.
- Now remove all printed tapes, packing substances carefully.
- Some packaging materials can be found inside the scanner lid. Remove them, too. And close the scanner attentively.
- Remove the left packaging material from the area of the ink cartridge.
- Now open the sheet of paper and remove the tapes in the sheet.
- Now push the guides out and insert the tray.
- Plug the back of the printer on one side of the cord and the other side of the outlet on the wall.
- ON your printer and choose your settings. You are prompted for a language, region / country and other general dialog box.