HP Officejet 3830
123 HP OJ 3830 PRINTER SETUP AND INSTALLATION
Unpacking the printer out of its packaging and keeping the power cables ready for connection. Now place the cords firmly in the wall sockets so that the devices do not have loose connections or power problems. Press the Home button on the left corner of the printer when you connect the cords.
How do I configure officejet 3830 printer?
- If you first switch on the printer, it may make some noise.
- Once you see the home screen, use the arrows to pick the language, country and region next to the printer control panel. Press the OK button now.
- The printer will now be displayed when the ink cartridges are inserted.
- Lift the cover of the ink cartridge with the cutouts at the sides of your printer.
- See the labeling on the back of the cartridge and initially install the tri-color cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles. (NOTE: the color on the locking heels should be matched by the color shown on cartridges.) Push the ink cartridges slowly into their slots.
- Install the black cartridge using the same process.
- Once you’ve finished installing the original HP cartridges, the Control Panel displays a message box. Click OK Load the input tray stack of paper. The printer is now printing an alignment page.
- Once the alignment page is printed, scan the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
- After the alignment page is scanned, the’ Fitting Successful’ message box is displayed in the control panel of the printer. To continue, press Ok button.
- Users can now connect their printer wirelessly or via Ethernet or USB to a network.
After the basic setup is finished, install the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com or inserting the printer CD. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the printer. The driver software can be downloaded from the 123.hp.com / oj3830 or 123.hp.com / 3830 website.
HP SETUP OFFICEJET 3830 PRINTER SERVICE
How to print from your iPhone?
We talked about printing in the past through the AirPrint software. Users can print photos, documents, e-mails or other websites with any integrated iOS software solution from their iPhone.
- Make sure that you turn on the wireless icon before starting the print job and connect your 123 HP OfficeJet 3830 to the Wireless connection network.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone to check whether you are connected to your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer’s same wireless network connection.
- It should be noted that AirPrint can not support public wireless networks such as cellular data connections (3 G or 4 G), Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Go to the App Store and download a compatible iPhone printing application. Now, the app.
- Click the share button for the app and find the print icon.
- Go to the home screen to open the document, photo, email or web page, and choose the share icon. (You click on the Menu otherwise, then touch the Print option.) Tap Print Option after selecting the file.
- You will have to select a printer from the Printer Options menu.
- Select the printer you want to use.
- Change any print configuration, specify the number of copies to print and then tap Print option to get the work done in print.
When the printing process is complete, the documents or photos can be viewed by double-clicking on the Home button of your iPhone. Go to the center of the printer and select the document that was recently printed.
How can I cancel the print job?
If you want to stop the printing process, you can use your iPhone in a jiffy.
- Press your iPhone’s home button twice.
- The open and working apps are displayed on the screen.
- Now select Print Center and tap on it.
Once the Print Center app is open, tap Cancel Printing to stop the print job.