Hp Envy 7858 Printer Setup
You do not think that setting up your brand-new HP Envy 7858 printer is very simple now. All you need to do is install the 123.hp.com/envy7858 hp printer driver and follow the steps you need in order to fix your printer.
Step 1: Unboxing your HP Envy 7858 printer
- Your printer is sealed with tapes and covers everywhere.
- Remove from its box your printer and place it over a clean space.
- Now carefully unseal all the packaging.
- Make sure that all printer credentials are provided before unsealing.
- Then remove the cover from the control panel of the printer.
- Elevate your printer’s access doors to access the ink cartridge.
- Pull put the tapes and the supporting material from your printer.
- Now close the ink cartridge access door.
- Take out the paper tray to fill it with the amount of paper required.
Step 2: Fixing your HP Envy 7858 printer to your computer
- Proceed with the following when your printer is connected to the power source. Remove or remove all packaging covering the printer. Press the input tray to stop moving.
- Connect the printer to the source of power. Switch the device on and make preferable settings.
- Plug the other end of the power cord into the printer’s back and the power source parallel end.
- Turn ON your device.
- Enter your preferred language, country / region on the control panel for your printer.
- Finally, approve the settings by selecting YES.
- If required, the date and time must be entered.
Step 3: Start With Printing
- Once you have aligned your ink cartridge with your printer, a test page is printed.
- In the input tray put a plain letter sheet.
- Remove the input plate and the extender to place the paper.
- Move the guides of the paper width to the ends.
- Place the plain sheet of paper in the tray and fix firmly to the paper the width guides.
- Align the paper before printing is done.
- Make sure you don’t curl or bend the inserted paper to avoid paper jams.
Step 4: Fixing the ink cartridges
- Open the ink cartridge access door and make sure it is inside.
- Remove from the pack the cartridges and hold them on its sides.
- If you find the cartridge covered with a plastic strip, peel it off.
- Hold it above the slot of the cartridge.
- Put the cartridge on the carriage and push the cartridge to the slot.
- Make sure it is fixed firmly.
- Close the lid after the cartridges have been replaced.
- Make sure you place the black cartridge on the right side and on the left side the color cartridge.
- Now close all the printer access doors.
Easy Wireless Setup for HP ENVY 7858 from 123.hp.com/envy7858 Printer over Mac and Windows
This strategy applies to the HP Envy 7858 Printer, both on windows and on Mac devices. Ensure the printer that you use is flexible in wireless connectivity via local network. You can download 123.hp.com/envy7858 or 123.hp.com/setup 7858 from the printer driver.
Step 1: Network connections requirements
Make sure that the complete installation requirements are provided,
- Network Name
- Network Password: password or passphrase otherwise referred to as WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A wireless connectivity enabled a computer to connect via a network.
- Internet Approach: it is flexible to have a broadband connection.
- Make sure that you turn on your computer and router to connect to your printer via the same wireless network.
Step 2: Envy 7858 connect to a wireless network
Connecting Printer on a wireless network,
- Make sure that your printer is switched ON already.
- Hit the wireless icon on the control panel of your printer.
- Use settings with a gradual touch on the control panel screen.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and follow your control panel’s onscreen instructions.
- The HP Envy 7858 Printer connects to the wireless network automatically.
Step 3: Download HP Envy 7858 Printer Driver
Download and install your printer driver at 123.hp.com/envy7858 or 123.hp.com/setup 7858,
- Turn on your printer If the printer is connected to your computer via USB, plug the cable out.
- Select the model of your printer and follow the on-screen instructions leading to the download page.
- Select the model of your printer and enter the necessary credentials to complete the printer functionality.
- To download the instant driver setup, hit the Download button.
Document printing techniques:
HP Envy 7858 Printing With Windows
Access your print window for print settings and results of superior quality.
Before printing, fix text size, font, layout and appearance settings.
Select the icon for the file or menu, and click on the print settings for the document to create.
Select printer properties for advance settings such as layout, quality and print settings, which may be different according to the operating system.
Make sure the settings are taken into account when printing jobs from your printer.
These settings may vary depending on printer models,
- Portrait or Landscape orientation: Layout, finishing or features tab
- Paper tray source: paper quality source
- Paper type: paper size
- Duplex printing: layout, finishing tab a Print on both sides.
Change the quality of your paper and other settings using the following options
- Select the advanced options for better quality printouts
- Paper Quality Tab à color or B/W
- Click OK and Print options.
HP Envy 7858 Printing on Mac:
- To change the print job settings, use the print window.
- Change the settings for a good print output as required.
- The font size and style of the text, page designs and appearance in the app could be set.
- To open the printer settings, select the file and then click Print Option.
- Click on the details to find the menu list Select the respective menu printer.
- Choose the reliable option to change the print job or paper type on the preset menu.
- Click on the unnamed menu in the middle of the window to select the various settings and change the procedure settings.
- Paper type and size:Media and Quality settings with Type Paper.
- Quality: Media & Quality settings a Print Quality.
- Duplex Printing: Layout Menu a Two sided Printing a Pages to Print.
- Finally, click Print and complete the printing process.
Examine Printer Control Panel scan features:
You can download your printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy7858 or 123.hp.com/setup 7858, so you can install it with the required scan software to get a continuous scan function. What do you want to insert the document into the scan feeder and use the scan button on the control panel?
Insert the document or the picture
Follow this step to scan the document with your printer and save the scanned document to your PC.
Turn ON your printer.
Select the method you want to scan.
Automatic Document Feeder:
Place the document on your HP Envy 7858 printer that supports the ADF by default. Make sure the printed side faces up and the edge moves first into the feeder tray. Align the paper width guides firmly with the document.
Place the document on the scanner glass with the print side down and ensure that it is placed in the right corner of the scanner glass. Then proceed with the document scanning.
Document scanning to the relevant destination:
Once you have performed one of the above acts, now proceed to scan,
Select the scan option on the control panel of the printer.
Hit the computer name to save your scanned document
Select the scanned document’s specific format and select the scan option.
The types of file formats are the following ;
PDF: save the document without editing
OCR: preinstalled part of the printer driver to edit documents in word program
JPEG: specific format for both documents and images
Email – PDF & JPEG: Mail your scanned document as mail attachments.
123hpcom.tech is an independent printer technical assistance service provider. All information above on the names, pictures, information, services and products contained on this website is a reference to the user. We do not claim ownership, association or approval of the products listed on this website. Users should review our policies on all use of the website.