123 HP ENVY 7155 PRINTER SETUP
HP Printer Envy 7155 offers a special customer service, which requires remote printing and also sends printing orders from a distance to a 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer. This special service called HP ePrint is a remote printing application that supports the cloud. This enables users to print remotely if the user has an active Internet connection. The 123.hp.com website has regular updates. The user needs to send an email to the email address of the HP Envy 7155 printers for printing, including the required document, pictures or photos.
123 HP Envy 7155 Printers Unboxing
The 123 HP Envy 7155 printers will be unboxed and the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer will be set up.
- Keep the HP Envy 7155 printer in a comfortable environment and close to an electricity outlet.
- Remove your HP Envy 7155 printer box from your power cord and connect it to the printer and power.
- You can even use a power strip instead of the power cord, but for the connection the power cord is recommended.
- Remove the packaging material and place the printer 123 HP Envy 7155 on a table.
- Check whether the package has Black and Tri-color Ink Cartridge Ready, Power Cord, Ink Prevention Flyer, Phone and Setup Cord, CD or DVD instruction manual.
- Check for the color, brand and quality of the cartridge and condition of the 123.hp.com/7155 printer
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer configuration
After unboxing, set up, or configure 123 HP Envy 7155 printers. 123 HP Envy 7155 Printers. Contact our experts if you have any questions for professional guidance on the configuration of your printer. Follow these steps to configure or set up the printer 123.hp.com/envy7155:
- Setup your printer 123.hp.com/ 7155 in a comfortable location and close to an electric outlet.
- Please use your HP Envy 7155 printer box to take the power cord that you have and connect it to the printer and power supply.
- You can even use the power strip instead of the power cord, but for connection the power cord is recommended.
- Turn on the printer HP Envy 7155, and the printer will reset.
- Wait for the loads of the printer and set up. It prompts you to select your preferred language after 123 HP Envy 7155 print loads.
- Now, use your arrow keys to select the required details, such as language, date, time and country.
- Click the OK button for confirmation and the printer 123.hp.com/envy7155 will load the ink cartridges installation information.
- Get the HP Envy 7155 Printer Packet’s Tri-color Instant Ink Cartridge.
- Increasing the top cover of the printer HP Envy 7155 to access the ink cartridges.
- Remove the yellow ribbon seen on the cart.
- Put it in the designated cartridge slot and make sure it doesn’t touch the ink nozzles.
- Insert the cartridge for Black Instant Ink in the same way.
- When you set up using the setup file, execute it after you download the HP Envy 7155 driver setup file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. When you set up a CD or DVD driver, make sure the 123.hp.com/7155 setup is on the CD or DVD.
- Put the CD into the CD driver and run the configuration file. Please follow the instructions and check the printer.
- You can also download here.
123.HP.COM/ENVY7155 WINDOWS SETUP
Follow these steps to install HP Envy 7155 Printer in your Windows
- Turn on your printer.
- If connected via a USB cable, release the HP Envy 7155 Printer and the Mac PC.
- Download the application software, execute or execute the application file.
- After the software is downloaded, the application must be executed or run.
- Follow the instructions on the screen for completing HP Envy 7155 Printer setup and driver installation.
- Return to your Windows Internet Browser printer page.
- Fulfill the process of registration and activation and test 123.hp.com/setup 7155 Printer.
- Read the user manual of HP Envy 7155 printer and start its setup
123.HP.COM/ENVY7155 MAC SETUP
Installing the HP Envy 7155 Printer software on Windows computer, follow these steps.
- Turn printer on.
- Use a USB cable to unplug the HP Envy 7155 Printer and Mac PC.
- Download and execute or execute the application file.
- You have to run or run the application after the software is downloaded.
- Complete the installation of the HP Envy 7155 Printer setup and driver using on-screen instructions.
- Go back to your Windows Internet Browser printer page.
- Complete the registration, activation and 123.hp.com/7155 Printer test process.