HP Envy 7640
123 HP ENVY 7640 Printer setup
HP ENVY 7640 PRINTER SETUP AND INSTALLATION
Pack the HP Envy 7640 printer and keep the power cords ready to connect at the respective locations. Put the cords firmly in the wall sockets so that the devices do not have loose connections or power problems. When the cords are connected, click Home on the left corner of the printer.
How to set up the 7640 printer HP Envy?
- If you first switch on the printer, it may make some noise.
- Once you see the home screen, use the arrows to pick the language, country and region next to the printer control panel. Press the OK button now.
- The printer will now be displayed when the ink cartridges are inserted.
- Lift the cover of the ink cartridge with the cutouts at the sides of your printer.
- See the labeling on the back of the cartridge and initially install the tri-color cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles. (NOTE: the color on the locking heels should be matched by the color shown on cartridges.) Push the ink cartridges slowly into their slots.
- Install the black cartridge using the same process.
- Once you’ve finished installing the original HP cartridges, the Control Panel displays a message box. Click OK Load the input tray stack of paper. The printer is now printing an alignment page.
- Once the alignment page is printed, scan the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
- After the alignment page is scanned, the’ Fitting Successful’ message box is displayed in the control panel of the printer. To continue, press Ok button.
- Users can now connect their printer wirelessly or via Ethernet or USB to a network.
After the basic setup is finished, install the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com or inserting the printer CD. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the printer. The driver software can be downloaded from the 123.hp.com / envy7640 or 123.hp.com / 7640 website.