HP Envy 5530
123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5530 Setup Guidelines for Printers
How To Setup HP Envy 5530 Printer?
- Remove the tapes from the packaged cardboard box on your printer.
- Take the printer manual with the HP printer and carefully read the instructions.
- Set up your HP printer in accordance with the printer manual.
- The 123.hp.com/envy5530 or support.hp.com/us-en can also be downloaded.
Setup and installation of HP Envy 5530
- Using the CD to install the driver that comes with your HP printer, install the latest HP Envy 5530 printer driver.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection since an active internet connection is needed to use some of the features like HP ePrint.
- Check the printer manual that can be downloaded from our website for more information on setup and installation.
- Go to 123.hp.com/envy5530 and download your Windows computer’s latest updated driver.