HP Deskjet 5730
123 HP DJ 5730 Printer setup
HP Deskjet 5730 Printer Set-up, installation
- First Time Setting Up HP Deskjet 5730 Setup.
- Remove the printer from its packaging for the HP Deskjet 5730 printer setup. See the package for all items in the list.
- Raise the scanner lid and remove the packing tape.
- Tape and packing material should also be removed from the clean out area and access area of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the wrapping tape from the paper tray door and push it forward until it is clicked.
- Connect the printer to a power source and set Preferences.
- To fully set the 123.hp.com/dj5730 to select the language, press the arrow down on the control panel.
- To select the Country / Region, press down the arrows.
- After each action, press OK.
- To load the paper, pull out the paper tray and the tray extensor.
- You may adjust the slider width guides to their outermost positions.
- After the paper is loaded and lined up, push the paper tray forward until it is placed.
- The tin cartridges must be loaded through the entrance door, which is mounted and locked.
- When the door is lifted, the carriage moves into an accessible position automatically.
- For the HP Deskjet printer to continue, the carriage needs to be idle and silent.
- Remove the plastic tape from the top of the package without touching the ink bug after removing the cartridge.
- Lift the cartridge slot’s lid, press the cartridge until it snaps.
- Repeat the action for other tin cartridges and close the cover to secure the cartridges.
- Close the door to the print cartridge and align the cartridge with control panel instructions.
- The hp 5730 printer prints an alignment page following the alignment of the ink cartridges.
Download the 5730 printer manual to setup printer with ease.