HP Deskjet 3830 Printer
123 HP DJ 3830 Printer setup installation
HP Deskjet 3830 Printer Set-up, install
- First Time Setting Up HP Deskjet 3830 Setup.
- Remove the printer from its packaging for the HP Deskjet 3830 printer setup. See the package for all items in the list.
- Raise the scanner lid and remove the packing tape.
- Tape and packing material should also be removed from the clean out area and access area of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the wrapping tape from the paper tray door and push it forward until it is clicked.
- Connect the printer to a power source and set Preferences.
- To fully set the 123.hp.com/ Deskjet 3830 to select the language, press the arrow down on the control panel.
- To select the Country / Region, press down the arrows.
- After each action, press OK.
- To load the paper, pull out the paper tray and the tray extensor.
- You may adjust the slider width guides to their outermost positions.
- After the paper is loaded and lined up, push the paper tray forward until it is placed.
- The tin cartridges must be loaded through the entrance door, which is mounted and locked.
- When the door is lifted, the carriage moves into an accessible position automatically.
- For the HP Deskjet printer to continue, the carriage needs to be idle and silent.
- Remove the plastic tape from the top of the package without touching the ink bug after removing the cartridge.
- Lift the cartridge slot’s lid, press the cartridge until it snaps.
- Repeat the action for other tin cartridges and close the cover to secure the cartridges.
- Close the door to the print cartridge and align the cartridge with control panel instructions.
- The hp Deskjet 3830 printer prints an alignment page following the alignment of the ink cartridges.
- For better printer setup download the Deskjet 3830 user manual.
HP Deskjet 3830 Scanner Setup
Deskjet Printers from HP introduced scanning techniques. That is, HP’s new Deskjet Printers with the scanning option were introduced. To do this, you can follow the following steps:
- Place in the scanner glass the document you want to scan.
- Make sure you put the glass in the right corner.
- Now close the scanner lid.
- Select the scan option on the control panel of your printer.
- Make preferences to scan the document and the path to save the document.
- Now click on the scan option to scan your document.
There is another way to scan your document on – the-go. It’s your PC or laptop. Once you install your printer driver software on your computer, it will then scan and save documents directly on your computer.
- You must first install the driver software on your computer.
- The setup driver is available from 123.hp.com/setup or 123.hp.com/ Deskjet 3830 Now you can scan your document using your setup.
- Place the original document under the lid of your scanner.
- Place your glass in the right corner.
- Close the lid.
- Now use the driver configuration to scan the document.
- On your hp comsetup driver configuration select the scan tab.
- Make preference and choose a save destination as the drive of your computer.
- Finally, hit the “START SCAN”