HP Deskjet 3700
HP Deskjet 3700 Printer
HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Set-up, install
- First Time Setting Up HP Deskjet 3700 Setup.
- Remove the printer from its packaging for the HP Deskjet 3700 printer setup. See the package for all items in the list.
- Raise the scanner lid and remove the packing tape.
- Tape and packing material should also be removed from the clean out area and access area of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the wrapping tape from the paper tray door and push it forward until it is clicked.
- Connect the printer to a power source and set Preferences.
- To fully set the 123.hp.com/ Deskjet 3700 to select the language, press the arrow down on the control panel.
- To select the Country / Region, press down the arrows.
- After each action, press OK.
- To load the paper, pull out the paper tray and the tray extensor.
- You may adjust the slider width guides to their outermost positions.
- After the paper is loaded and lined up, push the paper tray forward until it is placed.
- The tin cartridges must be loaded through the entrance door, which is mounted and locked.
- When the door is lifted, the carriage moves into an accessible position automatically.
- For the HP Deskjet printer to continue, the carriage needs to be idle and silent.
- Remove the plastic tape from the top of the package without touching the ink bug after removing the cartridge.
- Lift the cartridge slot’s lid, press the cartridge until it snaps.
- Repeat the action for other tin cartridges and close the cover to secure the cartridges.
- Close the door to the print cartridge and align the cartridge with control panel instructions.
- The hp Deskjet 3700 printer prints an alignment page following the alignment of the ink cartridges.
Download the Deskjet 3700 user manual for further understanding required.
Download of HP Deskjet 3700 Driver
The deskjet 3700 driver can be downloaded using the included installation CD and package:
The instructions for installing from a CD / DVD drive are as follows:
- Disconnect the USB from your computer and switch it on
- Insert a CD / DVD to automatically trigger the installation wizard for HP Printer drivers.
- The on-screen instructions will guide you through the 123.hp.com/ Deskjet 3830 driver installation process
- The Wizard will be requested to connect the USB to the computer and the hp deskjet installation printer once the HP Deskjet 3700 All-in – One Printer Download is done.
- Get the latest software from our website to install HP Deskjet 3700
- The software download will automatically require you to agree to the HP Software License Agreement and its terms and conditions.
- Login to our website to download the newest HP Deskjet 3700 driver version, it includes all the necessary information for the Deskjet 3700 printer
- Installation instructions for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 are available on our website.
- It is essential to disconnect the USB cable from the device and PC and then complete the hp com set-up drivers
- By clicking the Download button, the file is transferred to your HP Printer Deskjet 3700 driver for download, depending on the speed of your connection.
- You can also Download the updated version of Deskjet 3700 Driver Software here.
HP Deskjet 3700 Installation of Software
This section gives detailed instructions on how to download and install your HP Deskjet 3700 software drivers from hp deskjet or 123.hp.com/setup 3700.
- Open your choice browser and go to 123.hp.com/ Deskjet 3700. To download the required software drivers, click Download.
- When the software is downloaded, click on it to run the program.
- The HP Easy Start Utility opens and removes all the files required.
- Click Continue after you have checked the radio button next to the review and accept agreement and declaration.
- If your printer is not automatically detected by the installer, select your printer’s name from the list and click on Continue with the installation process. Wait a few seconds before the software connects to the network and finds the appropriate drivers.
- Users can install full drivers or just the basic drivers of software. The full software drivers are recommended so that all printer features can be used. Click Continue and wait until the system can download the hp setup software Deskjet 3700.
- You can also customize your software selection after the hp deskjet 3700 printer download process has been completed. To continue the installation process, click Next.
- Read the terms and conditions and agree to them by clicking the Installation screen Check button. To continue the installation, click Next.
- Select the type of installation you wish to perform on the Connections option screen, by checking the correct radio button and click Next.
- Choose the name of the printer to install and click next.
- In the next screen select and type inputs like your printer’s location, purpose for which it will be used, etc. This will complete the configuration and installation of your hp Deskjet 3700.
Wireless Protected Setup of HP Deskjet 3700
This setup can only be done if the software drivers have been downloaded and installed from 123.hp.com/ Deskjet 3700 or 123.hp.com/setup 3700 already. Wi-Fi Protected Service makes it easier to connect two devices wirelessly.
The Wireless Set-up can be performed using the pushbutton approach and the pin method to connect the devices. The pushbutton method is relatively easy. Before you get started, check that your router supports wirelessly protected setup and read more on hp deskjet 3700 Wireless Setupin 123.hp.com.
- Check if your computer is connected to the CD drive and continue
- Make sure the USB is not connected to the computer unless you have been asked to connect.
- Insert the CD drive to run the file on your computer. You will notice the installation wizard start-up.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- Wait until you have been asked to connect the USB cable to the HP DeskJet 3700 printer between computer. After connection the printer will be detected and moved to the following steps
- Input values in the installation wizard manually and finish the installation.
HP Deskjet 3700 Scanner Setup
Deskjet Printers from HP introduced scanning techniques. That is, HP’s new Deskjet Printers with the scanning option were introduced. To do this, you can follow the following steps:
- Place in the scanner glass the document you want to scan.
- Make sure you put the glass in the right corner.
- Now close the scanner lid.
- Select the scan option on the control panel of your printer.
- Make preferences to scan the document and the path to save the document.
- Now click on the scan option to scan your document.
There is another way to scan your document on – the-go. It’s your PC or laptop. Once you install your printer driver software on your computer, it will then scan and save documents directly on your computer.
- You must first install the driver software on your computer.
- The setup driver is available from 123.hp.com/setup or 123.hp.com/ Deskjet 3700 Now you can scan your document using your setup.
- Place the original document under the lid of your scanner.
- Place your glass in the right corner.
- Close the lid.
- Now use the driver configuration to scan the document.
- On your hp comsetup driver configuration select the scan tab.
- Make preference and choose a save destination as the drive of your computer.
- Finally, hit the “START SCAN”
HP Deskjet 3700 Print Setup
- It is an all-in-one HP deskjet printer setup which could expenditure your never exceed. It contains so many wireless printing supports that users can actively print easily. While it has a powerful outlook.
- It’s all about discovering better the beauty of your desktop or door. It’s a cheap wireless printer with special kindness such as e printer, air printing etc. The official HP Deskjet website provides a prize for the diversity of the settings supported by the printing device to HP PRINT. The first facilitates the successful use of the device to set up the 123.hp.com printer.
- Either the setup system is finished, start the driver on the computer with a download.
- Follow the assured technical wizard in the following parts with each instruction for the installation procedure. This makes it important to set up the system for users to print easily.
Wireless Setup Services of HP Deskjet 3700
HP Deskjet 3700 CloudPrint Setup
Google Cloud Print provides a free service to print documents from any networked device on your HP Deskjet 3700 printer.
The function does not require downloading any software or driver
To enable Cloud Print:
- Chrome, OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP and later are default Cloud Print compatible browsers and operating systems
- The first step to enabling Cloud
- Print is to create an account with Google
- Connect the printer with the device to a single network
- You can now use the Chrome browser to sign into your Google Account for HP Deskjet 3700 printer setup
- Click on the Advanced Settings window to open Settings
- You can select Google Cloud Print using the Manage button.
- Register your 123.hp.com/ Deskjet 3700 printer under New devices, where it will be listed
- Select Advanced Settings Show from the Settings window
- Choose Make sure that the printer is listed in My Devices
HP Deskjet 3700 eprint Setup
To set up ePrint, you should connect to the Internet the computer or mobile device
- Web services on 123.hp.com/setup of the HP printer are enabled
- Press ePrint in the control panel of the printer and accept the conditions for use
- Follow the instructions on the display to set up 123.hp.com/setup to enable Web services
- Print the test page
In the Deskjet 3700 find the printer’s email address
- Press the Printer’s ePrint button
- Select Display Email Address in the Web Services Settings menu
Customize the email address for the Deskjet 3700 setup
- Choose Print Info Page from Web Services menu Settings
- The information page will be printed with a printer code and customization instructions.
ePrint can be turned off:
Select ePrint and then Disable ePrint from the Web Services menu
AirPrint Setup HP Deskjet 3700
AirPrint 123.hp.com/ Deskjet 3700 is compatible with Apple iOS and later operating systems and is a mobile printing solution
Get seamless iPod, iPhone and iPad wireless printing into any HP press, such as 123.hp.com/ Deskjet 3700 ePrint-enabled.
Steps to Setup hp Deskjet 3700 airprint:
- First, ensure your printer is connected to and connected to your local wireless network.
- Then load your printer with the appropriate paper.
- Next, tap the app from which you want to print.
- Select a file to print.
- Tap the Action icon to view the menu options.
- Tap Print to see the list of printers available.
- If Print does not appear on the down menu, AirPrint is not supported by the app.
- Tap Printer next to Printer to see the list of printers available.
- Tap to select your HP printer.
- Tap Print.
You have now connected your hp to Googlecloud and Airprint Deskjet 3700 printing system successfully. Now you can print on your Android or iPhone devices from anywhere.
123-hp-setup.support is a tech-support independent third-party service provider. Any use by third parties of trademarks, brand names, products and services shall be referenced and provided only. If your product is covered by a guarantee, the support service may be available free of charge to the manufacturer. We disclaim all ownership, rights, affiliation or endorsement unless specified. Users are advised to review our guidelines before using our website.