HP Deskjet 3630
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 3630 is essentially a perfect device to satisfy all your personal home print needs. 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer features like copying, printing and helping you to easily print your documents and photos.
And, if we say “easily,” we mean it, since its LED touchscreen displays loudly reveals how convenient it is for experienced users or novices. Wireless connectivity providing an additional edge.
As easy as this user-friendly device is, it doesn’t matter. Just follow the steps carefully to finish installing 123.hp.com/dj3630 for home printing.
First Time Printer Setup HP Deskjet 3630
First HP Printer set-up is little different from the usual set-up because all steps have to be carried out carefully from the beginning. You have to unbox and connect parts to make it stand as a whole. Then, perform and install suitable download software methods from 123.hp.com/setup 3630.
Step 1: HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Unboxing
- Take your Deskjet 3630 printer with other parts such as cable, installation guide, box cartridge.
- Unpack their coverings, such as plastic tape, protective cord from various printer parts.
- Open access area of the cartridge, input and output paper tray
- And remove tapes and coverings of your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer
- Keep your printing device on a rigid surface so you can use it and take further steps.
Step 2: Connect connection to the Power Card
- The power cable is first unpacked from the packing.
- Connect one end to the Deskjet printer’s rear end.
- Connect with power outlet another end of the cable (Plug).
- Your printer is now connected to the source of power and ready to connect.
- Note that at this time USB should not be connected, but during 123.hp.com/setup 3630 driver software installation.
- Turn on your system by pressing the button on the power.
Step 3: Install Deskjet 3630 Printer software
- First visit 123.hp.com/setup dj3630 to install the software
- Search for the latest device-and printer-compatible 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer software.
- Open the download folder after you’ve finished installing the software and double-click it.
- Installation begins and you need to follow on-screen instructions to complete this process.
- Enter information such as the type of connection, add printer, USB when prompted, and finally tap Finish.
Step 4: Install the Ink Cartridge and Take test print
- To install cartridges, first open the door to the access area of cartridges.
- This slot exposes the cartridge in the middle of the printer HP Deskjet 3630. Cartridge access slot open lid.
- Remove the plastic band from the ink cartridge and hang it in the cartridge slot, wait until it has been set.
- Be careful not to touch pins or strips of copper.
- Close the slot lid and then access the cartridge door.
- To check ink cartridges, print a printer page is now perfectly installed.
Installation of HP Deskjet 3630 Ink Cartridge
The installation of ink cartridges is an initial step and must be done carefully. Blockades can result in errors as ink smears and spilled inks, affecting your printing experience. Take care of installing tips and tricks for cartridges and follow the steps as discussed in installation setup for cartridges.
Pull to open cartridge access door and open cartridge slot lid to install ink cartridges into your HP Deskjet 3630 printer. Open the ink cartridge from the packaging, pull the plastic tape open and fix it in the slot of the cartridge.
You need to make sure that the access area does not contain spilled inks or smears. To prevent clogs or ink errors, do not touch nozzles or copper strips. Whenever these ink cartridges are empty or low filled, they need to be replaced by the same method.
You can even inject and refill ink through small hole. For the best possible output, HP genuine ink cartridges should be installed.
FAQ For HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
With its user-friendly interface and touch screen LED view, the Deskjet 3630 printer is easy to use. Less features make it less complex, but it can still encounter mistakes and require corrections. Following are common questions related to the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer that many printer users ask. By referring to these solutions, you can solve them yourself.
HP Deskjet 3630 not printing
Check these Pre requisites
- If your printer is properly connected to the source of power.
- If your printer is connected to the network as well as your system.
- If you have cartridges filled with ink.
If you do not use Wi-Fi directly to connect to the network, remember to turn it off.
- Go to the wireless menu from the printer control menu to turn off Wi-Fi directly and select Wi-Fi directly and click off.
- Check if your device is compatible with 123.hp.com/setup 3630 driver software. If not, uninstall them and install them freshly.
HP Deskjet 3630 ink replacement
- Open the door of your 123 HP Deskjet printer. Take the cartridge slot lid up where you can see old cartridges of ink.
- Remove the old cartridge and replace the original ink cartridge with new HP.
- Be careful not to touch nozzles while placing new cartridge and keep copper strips down.
- Pull the sticker to expose a tiny hole on its top surface if you want to refill ink in those empty cartridges.
- Use an injection to buy ink from any computer store and fill in.
- HP recommends that you only purchase genuine HP cartridges to ensure quality output.
HP Deskjet 3630 offline windows 10
- Search for Devices and Printers on your windows 10 device. Choose your printer HP Deskjet 3630.
- To display the print spooler window, right-click the printer and select “What’s printed.”
- Tap Printer and offline uncheck mark to snap it out of the offline state.
- Your windows 10 system should now be online and connected to the printer.
HP Deskjet 3630 connect to computer
- Turn on and connect your Deskjet 3630 printer to a wireless network.
- Switch to and connect your computer to the same wireless network.
- Download and install driver software from 123.hp.com/dj3630 Installation should be done as per the instructions on the screen and only connect USB when asked if the connection type is set to USB.
- When prompted, add 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer.
- Now you need to connect your hp deskjet printer to a computer to verify a page of test printing.