HP DESKJET 2655 PRINTER SETUP
123 HP Deskjet 2655 Printer setup
HP Deskjet 2655 is a small printing printer that is very easy to print and operate, because it has only basic functionalities as printing and copying. The wireless settings are also easy. The driver can be downloaded for HP Deskjet 2655 from 123.hp.com/setup 2655 Driver.
Unboxing HP DJ 2655 Printer
- You need to remove the printer from the package to fix your printer for the first time.
- Drag your printer out of the packaging and remove all the seals.
- Make sure all protective tape is removed from your printer.
- Now connect one end of the power cord to an external power source once you’ve removed it.
- And plug the cable into your printer’s rear.
- Switch your device on.
- Then select your preferred language and your country If requested, you must update your date and time.
- When finished, click Apply, then OK.
Design Features :
The printer has an automatic document feeder, which is seen as an additional benefit. The LCD touch-screen control panel enables easy access without pressing buttons to the printer.
Added Features :
This printer has some additional advantages that can improve printing and other printer actions. You can perform and access the printer more efficiently from anywhere. The wireless technology in the printer can aid you in accessing and instantly printing your printer.
Change printer settings with HP Deskjet
- You need to change the settings of your printer depending on print jobs and documents. To carry out this action.
- Use the control panel of your printer to change the settings.
- Print the test page to know your printer’s status.
- You can change your printer directly from your computer if you have installed your 123.hp.com/dj2655 setup on your computer.
Change for function settings
- Choose the icon you want on your display just by sliding through the control panel.
- When you select the icon, look for the right setting you want to change.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and carry out all actions and proceed further.
- Once the settings are completed, the home screen icon will return to the main menu.
Changing the print settings
- Hit any of the options that you want to make changes to your control panel.
- Display the screens and carry out functions.
- Now choose the option on your home screen.
- 123.hp.com/dj2655 can be viewed. Find out more about your printer.