HP DESKJET 2131
123 HP Deskjet 2131 Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2131
HP deskjet 2131 is a pocket-friendly printer for domestic use for small print jobs. It’s very easy to print and operate as it only has basic functions such as printing and copying. Wireless configuration is also easy to do. You can download the HP Deskjet 2131 driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2131.
Design Features :
The printer is equipped with an automatic document feeder that is an additional benefit. If you have an LCD touch panel that allows you to reach the printer easily without pressing buttons.
Added Features :
This printer has some additional benefits that can improve the printing and other printer actions. You can perform and access the printer more effectively from anywhere. The introduced wireless technology in the printer can help you access and print instantaneously on your printer.
|Design||Printing||wireless connectivity||Ease of use||Cloud print|
Changing HP Deskjet Printer Settings:
- The settings of the printer must be changed according to the print jobs and the documents. To take this action.
- Use the control panel of your printer to change the settings.
- Print the test page to know your printer’s status.
- If you have your printer setup installed from 123.hp.com/dj2131 to your computer, you can make changes from your computer directly.
Changing settings for a function:
- Select the desired icon just slide across the control panel on your display.
- Once you select the icon, look for the correct setting you want to change.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and carry out all actions and continue.
- Once the settings are finished, touch the home screen icon and return to the main menu.
Changing printer settings:
- Please click on any of the options on your control panel to make changes.
- Scroll through and perform functions through the screens.
- Choose the option on your home screen.
- 123.hp.com/dj2131 can be visited. Find out more about your printer.
Unboxing HP Deskjet 2131 printer
- You must remove the printer from the package to fix your printer for the first time.
- Drag your printer out and remove all the screens from your device.
- Make sure you remove from your printer all protective tape.
- Now connect one end of the power cord to the external power source when you have removed it. And plug the cable into your printer’s rear. Switch your device on.
- Then select your preferred language and country.
- If requested, you need to update the date and time.
- Click Apply once you have finished, then OK.
Download the Deskjet 2131 user manual for ease printer setup