HP ENVY 6255 WIRELESS SETUP
HP 123 Envy 6255 Printer Wireless Setup
Procedures for Wi – Fi Setup
Nowadays, a wireless network is better than a wired network. Get the desired network name and password before setting up a printer on your wireless network. Use the following guides to set up your printer on a Wireless network. To manual setup read the user manual
Envy 6255 Printer Wireless Setup For Windows
- Gather the name and password of the network to connect your printer and computer.
- Ensure the power is activated by the wireless router, computer and printer.
- Connect to the same Wireless Network connection your HP Envy 6255 printer and your computer.
- During the setup process, place the printer close to the computer and within the range of the router.
- Unlink any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer. From the printer’s control panel home screen, click the Wireless icon.
- Select the Setup icon and tap Wireless Setup Wizard. In the list, select your network name and click Ok.
- If the name of your network can not be found, click Enter New Network Name and then index your name for the network.
- Ensure the password and then click Done. Go download the most recent driver and software for your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer on our 123.hp.com website.
- Install it on the screen based on the guides. Choose your connection type during the installation process.
Envy 6255 Printer Wireless Setup For Mac
- Enter the name of the network (service set identifier) and the network password (WEP key or WPA passphrase).
- Power up printer, computer and wireless router. Use both the printer and the computer the same wireless network connection.
- Place the printer and the computer closer in order to maintain good signal strength during the setup process.
- Select the Wireless icon on the home screen of your printer’s control panel.
- Select the Setup icon and click the option Wireless Setup Wizard.
- In the list, select your network name and then click OK. If you can’t find it, click Enter New Network Name. Index your network name and password and then click on Done Print to print a wonderful and amazing HP Envy 6255 printer borderless photo.
- This printer has wireless high-speed Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. To print, copy and scan your document, use the HP Envy 6255 printer.
- Print a mobile printing feature for your document or photo on the go. Mobil Printing service: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing, Mopria Print Service.
- The capacity of the printer input tray is up to 125 sheets and the capacity of the output tray is up to 25 sheets.
- Automatic duplex printing facilitates your printing work much and you don’t need to waste time to flip the papers.
- The HP Envy 6255 printer is Windows and Mac operating system compatible.
- Your printer print speed is up to 13ppm for black and up to 8 ppm for colour.
- Dispose of high speed and quality document bets with the printer Hp Envy 6255.
- Click Ok. Download and install your printer’s updated driver and software.