HP ENVY 5660 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Installation
For wireless connection of your 123 hp envy 5660 printer, follow the simple steps below:
- Take away your 5660 packaging printer’s 123 hp envy.
- Together with the printer, remove the supplied materials such as tin cartridges, power cord, user guide, etc.
- Remove tapes and cardback from the outside of the printer, the input tray, the glass scanner, the output tray and next to the cartridge holder.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the 5660 printer with 123 hp and the outlet.
- Power your printer with the power button in the printer control panel.
- Allow the printer to start. Lift the scanner and fix it in place.
- Once you’ve lifted the scanner, you’ll find a cartridge holder.
- Now open the cartridge cover in the holder.
- Unpack the cartridges and remove the orange tapes from the cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into the holders, facing upwards, according to the colors indicated in the cartridge coverings.
- Close the cartridge cover and lower the scanner now.
- If you have inserted the cartridges correctly, your 5660 printer 123 hp envy will start installing them.
- Connect your computer to the wireless router. Make sure the router is connected to the active network connection.
- Put your computer and router close to your 123 hp 5660 printer envy.
- Your computer should not be connected to any USB cable as it could affect the connection.
- Touch the wireless icon on the home screen of your printer.
- Then tap the configuration icon and go to wireless settings.
- Touch the wireless configuration wizard and select a new network name.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the WPA key when requested.
- Click finished.
- If your network name already appears in the list, select your network name from the list and click.
- Download and install and software for your printer and driver’s 123 hp envy 5660 printer.
- Follow on-screen instructions for full installation of software and drivers.
- Your 5660 printer 123 hp envy is installed to connect to the wireless network. Download 123.hp.com/setup 5660 or 123.hp.com/envy5660.
HP Envy 5660 Protected Wireless Setup
WPS is a protected Wi-Fi installation. The wireless network safety standard allows for faster and easier connections between the router and the wireless device. WPS only works for wireless networks using WPA Personal or WPA2 Personal security protocols to encrypt a password. Follow the steps below to set up your 123 hp envy 5660 printer with Wi-Fi protected configuration. Read the 5660 printer manual carefully before start the proceedings.
- The basic necessity for creating WPS on your machine is to support WPS for your wireless, printer and router. This hp envy 5660 is supported by WPS and therefore no problems.
- If you have a WPA or WPA2 security on your network, your printer will be supported with WPA. If you have this, take the next steps.
- Switch on your 123 hp envy 5660.
- Then, press on the printer control panel with the wireless icon.
- Touch the settings and the wireless Wizard Setup.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and follow the full connection. Download the HP wireless software if necessary.
- Enter the SSID of your home network and password and connect your printer to your Wi-Fi Network.
- Go to the network connections on your windows. To see the status bar, right click on your network name.
- Select Security Tab in the Wireless Properties window. To view your wireless network password, click on show characters.
- You can get your username and password in the Internet services paperwork.
- Press the WPS button with all of these details in hand and enter the required information.
- Your windows will now collect the router’s settings and connect to your router and printer automatically. When you touch the WPS button, your Windows is configured with a protected wireless setup.
- Click on 123 HP Envy 5660 Setup. Latest Driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5660 or 123.hp.com/envy5660 for details.