HP ENVY 5660 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP Envy 5660 Printer Troubleshooting
Normally people face simple problems because of the careless handling of paper and ink cartridges in our 123 hp envy 5660 printer. To get rid of these problems, make sure you handle your papers and ink cartridges carefully, or if you are dealing with any of the problems.
INK CARTRIDGE ISSUES:
- Power the 5660 printer on your 123 hp envy.
- Lift the scanner and let the ink cartridges stop moving.
- Now unplug the power cord from the 5660 printer hp envy.
- Open the cover of the cartridge and remove the cartridges of the ink.
- Again, properly insert the ink cartridges into the holders.
- Then the power cord is plugged in.
- The 5660 printer’s 123 hp envy will automatically power on. If not, then power your printer.
- Also, check for ink levels as this may be one of the reasons for printing issues.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 times whenever you face a problem with your printer.
- Check for the torn papers that might have been stuck in the holder of the cartridge or print heads.
- If the problem persists, then remove the ink cartridges from the printer and clean the electrical contacts without damaging them.
- Use a rinsed cotton swab in the distilled water to clean the electrical contacts.
- Also clean the print head nozzles the same way.
- Also, check whether the printer rollers or print head nozzles contain any paper.
- And remove all papers.