HP ENVY 5660 DRIVER INSTALLATION
123 HP Envy 5660 printer driver Installation
Download HP Envy 5660 printer drivers for Windows
- Turn on the 5660 hp envy printer.
- Connect the printer to the PC with the USB cable.
- If the operating system is Windows 10, the integrated software will automatically detect the operating system.
- The built-in software begins to download the driver software.
- To complete the installation process, follow the instructions on the screen.
- For additional help hp.com/setup.
- Follow the steps below if it is another Windows OS. 123 HP Envy 5660 Printer Power.
- Then, insert the system’s CD / DVD ROM.
- Connect to the Printer the USB Cable.
- You will receive a prompt message connecting it to the system.
- Now, plug in and close the cable to the system and the printer. The latest driver download from 123.hp.com/5660. Driver HP Envy 5660
HP Envy 5660 Driver installation for Mac
- HP Printer offers Mac OS driver software.
- Connect a Printer to Mac or a wired or wireless network.
The printer is added and removed from the printer list:
- See if the printer is displayed in the Printer List. If not, add the following steps to the list of printers:
- Go to the Apple Menu on your apple laptop, iPhone or tablet.
- Choose in it System Preferences.
- Click the option Print and Fax.
- Check the printer name in the dropdown menu in the printer list.
- If the printer is viewed, the printer is deleted by pressing (–). Click (+) and the printer will be added to the printer list automatically.
- If the printer is not displayed, then press (+) to add the printer to the list of printers.
- Choose the name of your printer from the pop-up menu in the print box.
Installing Mac driver software:
- Click Download and Install to install the software when you add to the printer list the 123-hp envy 5660 printer.
- Update the printer software to make the system work faster.
- After each update, restart the computer.
- Your printer is ready to print, scan or fax. Click hp.com/setup 5660 for more information.