HP ENVY 5530 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP Envy 4503 Printer Troubleshooting – Windows Network Driver Setup
You may face problems detecting your HP printer during the HP Envy 5530 print setup. On both wireless and wired networks, this issue can occur. If an error occurs during detection, the following error message will be displayed.
- No devices found
- Printer not found
- Unable find the HP 5530 printer
Follow the steps discussed below to solve problems with HP printer detection during the setup process.
- Disconnect the power cable and attempt to restart your computer, HP printer and wireless router.
- This will correct most of the problems that occur during the setup of the printer.
- Save all your work before restarting and close all applications running on your Windows computer.
- Try to reinstall the HP Envy 5530 driver software again afterwards.
- Before running the network setup, reconfirm whether your HP 5530 printer is connected to the internet.
- Go to the Printer Settings menu for a wireless connection.
- Check that the light on the control panel of the HP printer next to the wireless icon is ON.
- The light is supposed to be steady or blinking.
- Assure that all cables are properly connected to the printer and the computer for a wired Ethernet connection.
- The green light should be stable and blinking should be the orange light.
- HP printers only work at a bandwidth of 2.4 GHz. Your HP printer will not work properly if your wireless router is set to other bandwidths, such as 4 GHz.
- Check your Windows computer’s network status using the network icon.
- To check the network connection, click the network icon on your Windows computer as shown in the image below.
- Reinstall your HP printer driver software following the above step.
You can connect the printer to your network manually if your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer is not connected to the internet.
Use the control panel of the HP printer as shown in the image below to go to the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Wireless Setup Wizard connects your printer to your wireless router automatically.
If prompted, enter the username and password for your network.
Uninstall driver and software of the HP envy 5530 printer
If the above steps do not work, try uninstalling your computer’s HP printer and software.
Turn off any USB cable connected to the HP Printer Go to Uninstall or change a program on your computer and then search for HP Printer.
Click on the name of your HP printer from the program list and click Uninstall or Yes.
Complete the uninstallation process by following the instructions of the software.
After uninstalling the HP Envy5530 driver and software, restart the computer.
Reinstall driver and software HP Envy 5530
After the above steps have been completed, you can download the latest version of the HP driver and software from 123.hp. com or from the CD-ROM installation on your HP driver.
The latest version of the fully featured HP driver software comes with updates and corrections to ensure that your HP printer works smoothly.
Try to restart your computer and HP printer after you have installed the latest version of the HP driver and software. This ensures that the driver loads correctly on your system.
Open a document after all of the above steps and try printing your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.