HP ENVY 4520 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
In this wireless connection mode, we don’t have to use a network SSID or password. It automatically connects.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS.
- Computer with dynamic IP address.
- 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4GHz connection.
HP envy 4520 Printer software installation
- Download HP website 123.hp.com/envy4520 software.
- The 4520 hp envy setup software that you download must be compatible with both the 4520 HP Envy printer and the computer operating system that you use.
- Next you need to select the type of the network.
- Click Yes, send my wireless settings to my all-in – one HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printer Start.
HP Envy 4520 Printer configuration
- Download and install the printer driver from your PC.
- Select “auto wireless connection” and you will take care of everything else.
- Your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer will be connected to the Internet when establishing the connection.
Envy 4520 ePrint
HP ePrint is a HP service that enables you to print on your HP printer from anywhere in the world, provided that you have an active Internet connection and that ePrint is enabled for your HP printer.
The following are included in the HP Envy 4520 ePrint suite:
ePrint which send a print job from your mobile device to the email address of the HP ePrint printer for printing HP Public Print Locations where a print job can be submitted to an hp envy 4520 setup printer, located in public areas such as FedEx office and airport support, whether in Google Cloud Print or Apple AirPrint.
Wifi Print or Wireless Setup of Envy 4520
Wi-Fi Direct is a technology that connects you directly from your wireless devices to the HP printer. Without connecting to the internet or to a local network you can print.
Envy 4520 Airprint
AirPrint allows you to wirelessly link your HP printer enabled with an Apple iOS v4.2 and subsequent operating system versions of your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.