HP ENVY 4500 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP Envy 4500 printer wireless setup
Wireless Setup for Mac and Windows OS Envy 4500
This strategy applies to both Windows and Mac devices, where your HP Envy 4500 Printer is set up and installed. Make sure your printer is flexible to work in a local network in wireless connectivity. Download an updated version of the 123.hp.com/envy 4500 or 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer driver.
HP Wireless Setup 4500 Envy on Windows OS
- Go to the Print Window and change the settings of the printer for the best result.
- Before you print a document, set the text size, font, layout and appearance settings.
- Select your device’s file or menu icon.
- Click Print settings from the app used for the document creation.
- To proceed with advanced settings, select Printer properties such as layout, quality and printing settings. These may differ depending on the performance system you use.
- Make sure that the settings are taken into account during printing.
These settings may vary depending on the 4500 printer models of 123.hp.com/setup:
- Portrait or Landscape orientation :Layout, Finishing or Features tab
- Paper tray source : Paper quality source
- Paper type : Paper size
- Duplex printing :Layout, Finishing tab, Print on both sides.
Change your quality of your paper and other settings with the following options:
- Select Advanced options for improved printing quality.
- Paper Quality Tab-color or B / W.
- Click OK and then select Print options to go on.
HP Wireless Setup 4500 Envy on Mac OS
- Use the Print window to change your print job settings.
- The font size and style of the text, page layout and appearance in the app can be set by this output.
- To open print settings, select a file and click the Print option.
- To find the menu, click Details.
- Select the printer from the menu shown.
- Choose the option to change the print job or paper type on the presets menu.
- Click on the Unnamed menu in the middle of the window to select various settings and change the previous setting.
- Paper type and size : Media & Quality settings -> Paper type
- Paper tray : Media & Quality Settings -> Feed From or Paper Source
- Quality : Media & Quality settings -> Print Quality
- Duplex Printing : Layout Menu ->Two-sided Printing-> Pages to Print.
- After changing the settings, click Print to finish printing.
Print with HP smart app
Go to the following instructions for printing successfully using the HP Smart app method.
- Load in the printer’s input tray some plain white papers.
- Open the HP Smart App and select your printer.
- Choose the document or photo to print.
- Now click to proceed with the Print option.
Print documents or photos with HP Envy 4500 software
Install the appropriate printer driver and photo printing software by using this method. 123.hp.com/setup 4500 can also download printer software recommended to your computer. You can also download it.
- Load some A4 sheets in the entry tray.
- Open a Printer Properties dialog by simultaneously clicking on the Ctrl and P keys.
- Set the details and change the properties of paper size, color, and paper orientation.
- To start the printing process, click Print.
How to copy and scan documents from HP Envy 4500
How to Envy 4500 Copying documents
- Place the printed side of your scanner platform in front of the document.
- Before proceeding, make sure your scanner is activated and connected to the computer.
- In the bottom left corner on the screen, click on the Windows logo and open Start.
- Type in the Start menu “fax and scan” to search for Windows Fax and Scan application.
- At the top of the Start window, click on Windows Fax and Scan.
- Now, on the upper left side of the Fax and Scan window, click the New Scan option. A new window will open.
- Make sure your scanner is right.
- In the drop-down box, select the document type.
- Click the drop-down Color format box and then select Color or Black and White.
- Select the drop-down type file and select the file type to save the scanned document on your computer.
- The best way to select a PDF is to scan anything but a photo.
- Click Preview in the window bottom.
- To start scanning your document, choose Scan.
How to envy 4500 Scanning documents
Download and install recommended 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer software for scanning your documents. Using one of the following methods, scan the document.
Scan with HP Smart app
The HP Smart app is widely used to scan printer scanner documents or photos. The HP Smart app contains tools for adjusting the scanned image. Follow the instructions to start scanning with the HP smart application.
- Scan from a Windows 10
- Keep the paper to be scanned with the printed face down on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP Smart app and click Scan option.
- To view the preview of the scanned document, select the Preview button.
- Once the scanning process is complete, click the Save icon.
- Scan from an Android or iOS
- Download the HP Smart app for mobile use on your mobile device.
- Connect the HP Smart application to your printer.
- To do this, click on the+ icon to add a new printer on the application.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer tells you to select the document you need to scan from your mobile phone.
- Select it, then click OK.
- If necessary, the scanned text or photo can be saved, shared or printed.
- Scan using the Web scan
The web scan allows you to scan any document or image from your PC’s web browser. This feature is default in Off mode. Go to the next steps to scan the web:
- Check the IP address to open your printer’s web server, then go to the server.
- Click the Settings tab. Click.
- Go to the security menu administrator settings and click on the EWS web scan to activate the Web scan.
How to update your hp envy setup 4500 Printer
Sometimes you need to manually update your printer to improve its performance. Enable the Web Services feature and make sure your printer is connected to a wireless Internet. The printer automatically checks and installs the updates once it is connected to the internet. Do the following for Automatic updates to the printer.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and enable the printer to check for updates automatically.
- On the Home screen, choose Setup -> Tools -> Update the Printer.
- Choose the Printer Update option, and click Install Automatically or Alert When Available for further updates.
How to configure Web services
Follow the next steps to establish the Web Services via an Embedded Web Server (EWS).
- Click Set up on the Sets of Settings icon of the Embedded Server.
- A new window with set of instructions appears on it.
- Finally, click Continue to proceed with Embedded Web Server Services.
HP Envy 4500 services for eprint
Use the HP ePrint Services feature to access your printer at any point. You just have to get the email information of the printer by pressing the Information or Cancel button. Make sure that your computer or mobile device has an active Internet connection before activating this feature. Enable your 123.hp.com/setup 4500 printer for the web services option and then take the next steps to Print through a HP ePrint App.
- On the device you want to connect, open the email application.
- Click the New email button and add the file you want to print.
- Enter the mailing address of HP ePrint in the To: field, then click on the Send email option.
- If any web services are not visible, remove the services from the printer control panel by clicking the Web Services tab, and select Remove Web Services in Settings.