HP ENVY 4500 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP envy 4500 Printer troubleshooting
How to solve problems with paper jam and feed
- Turn off printer.
- Pull the input tray out and remove the stuck paper.
- Once the paper is removed reinsert the input tray into the printer.
- Access the area of the ink cartridge.
- Open the door to the ink cartridge to relocate the carriage of the printer.
- Check for all jammed paper in the area of the cartridge.
- Remove from the wagon the jammed paper.
- Close the access door to the cartridge.
- Now open the printer’s rear door.
- Check for paper in the area.
- If yes, remove the paper and close the rear entrance door.
- Avoid using tools to replace objects such as papers in the carriage of the printer.
- To prevent paper jams in 123 HP Envy 4500 Setup, clear frequently the output tray and do not use torn or folded papers.
- Make sure you do not overload the input tray with excess paper.
How to fix problems with ink cartridge
- There are many reasons why the cartridge nozzles dry up and fail to print correctly, even though there is plenty of ink in it.
- The common reason for this is the unusual use of the printer which leads to a blocked nozzle.
- This problem can be reduced by frequently using a printer or performing regular cleaning and ink tests to ensure that the nozzles remain obstructed.
- Another common cause of dry and obstructed nozzle heads is the use of expired cartridges.
- Many people don’t know the expiry date of the printer cartridge.
- The use of cartridges after the date mentioned can lead to printing problems.
- To minimize this problem, always check your cartridges ‘ expiry dates and then buy them. Do not use refilled cartridges.
- If the recharge is not done properly, air can enter the tin cartridge, which can lead to the drying of tin or blocked tin heads.
- Make sure it is done professionally when refilling the cartridges.
- The temperature can also affect your ink cartridges ‘ performance.
- Therefore, keeping your 123.hp.com/4500 printer in a room with a stable temperature is always recommended.
How to fix issues of print quality
Use the guidelines to ensure that the paper you use is suitable for the print job. If not, reload the printer using the correct type of paper.
- Load some simple white papers into your printer’s input tray, facing downwards on the printed side.
- Do not use papers that are wrinkled or curled.
- Use the correct printing paper type.
- Store the photo paper into a resealable plastic bag in the original packaging.
- Maintain the papers on a flat surface.
- Try to use a different paper if the problem persists.