HP DJ 5820 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP DJ 5820 Printer Wireless setup
- Download and install HP envy wireless setup from 123.hp.com/dj5820 on the latest version of the driver.
- Go to 123hp.tech in your browser. In this box, type your printer model and click to start.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver software setup file to launch the driver installation.
- To complete HP DESKJET 5820 driver installation on your Windows computer, click Next and follow instructions. 123.hp.com/dy42020
HP Deskjet 5820 Wireless Printing
HP DESKJET 5820 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP:
HP Deskjet 5820 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and PIN wireless setup methods.
The initial setup of the HP Deskjet 5820 e-all-in printer is done using the instructions given in the printer manual.
The WPS-supporting Wireless Router is available so you can follow the WPS wireless setup mode.
You select Wireless Setup Menu rather than Wireless Setup if the Wireless Router can not support WPS.
HP Deskjet 5820 WiFi Protected Setup(WPS)
Press and hold the printer’s Wireless Button.
Following the above step the wireless light begins to blink in the printer.
On your wireless router, press WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).
After this, the wireless setup starts and takes 2-3 minutes to complete.
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
Click on the Wireless Button on the control panel of the printer.
Click the Wireless Setup Wizard and select the Settings.
Follow the on-screen instructions for completing the wireless connection.
During the installation process, your details such as network username and password should be entered.
Insert your CD-ROM printer drivers to install the software for the HP Deskjet 5820 printer driver.</p
To complete the wireless setup, the on-screen instructions should be followed. 123.hp.com/dj6212.
Printing on Windows10 Mobile
Using the HP printer, you can print the documents and images of your Windows 10 Mobile directly.
- Make sure the HP Deskjet 5820 printer and your mobile device Windows 10 are connected to the same wired or wireless network.
- Go to your Windows 10 Mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to the wired or wireless network.
- Open the document or an email app that has the file you want to print.
- Click on the Print icon.
- After this step, a preview screen appears, allowing you to select your printer and, if required, to change the printer’s settings.
- After the changes made, please click Print.
- You will find options such as copy number, print color, paper size, paper range and orientation.
If your print job is not printed then it has following issues;
poor or no network available
Power saving mode is ON
Printer is OFF
To cancel a printing job:
To cancel or check the print job status, follow the steps below to print the queue in your mobile Windows 10 by taping the Print Swipe icon on the display, where you will see the current print jobs.
Choose the print job you want to cancel and tap Cancel.