123 HP DJ 4535 TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP DJ 4535 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
HP DJ 4535 Printer – Installation Disc Does Not Start (Windows)
You can use your HP Printer to install the driver and software from 123.hp.com/dj4535 on your computer with the installation disc. When you try to insert the software installation disc on your computer’s CD drive, it does not start installing automatically.
1.Change the Windows Auto Play settings
When the software disc is inserted, Auto Play settings must be activated to start the installation process.
- Browse the control panel in Windows and then press Enter.
- In the window that is displayed, look for Hardware and Sound.
- Click AutoPlay under Hardware and Sound. Opens the AutoPlay window.
- Ensure that all devices have the feature AutoPlay enabled. Select the check box to activate if not enabled.
- Then, click Save.
- Inset the printer software installation disc into the CD drive of the computer.
If installing the software automatically begins once the disc is entered, then the printer software will be installed in the computer screen. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
2.Run the disk setup file to install the printer software
If the installation disc does not automatically start, go to the File Explorer to open the contents of the disc and then access the Setup file.
- Surf Windows for computer, then click Enter. Opens the File Explorer or This PC window.
- Click the CD drive with a double click. The disc contents are displayed in the right window pane.
- Double-click the Setup opens as a new window for the installer.
- Include the instructions on the screen to install the printer software.
If you do not automatically begin installing the software, you can proceed to the next step.
3.Facsimile the subjects of the installation disc to the hard drive
If the software for the printer isn’t installed from the installation disc, you can fax the contents from the disc to the hard disk and then try to install the software.
- Open File Explorer or This PC.
- In the window that opens, double-click on the C:drive
Create a new folder, name the folder, then press Enter.
- Click the disc drive in the File Explorer window. The content of the disc is displayed in the right pane of the window.
- Select all files and copy all files with Ctrl+c.
- Open the C: drive and then, in the previous step, click the HP software folder to open it.
- Paste files into the folder of HP Software. Browse Run’s Windows and click OK or Enter.
- Type C:\HP Software\setup.exe in the Run window that opens, and then press Enter. The window of the installer opens.
- Install the software by following the on-screen instructions.
- Remove the HP Software folder that you have created when the printer software is installed.
If the issue has not been solved by this step, you can proceed to the next step.
4.Look through the installation disc and disc drive for damage
Sometimes, if the drive is not clean, the computer disc can not read the installation disc, or the disc drive gets damaged. Clean the disc and then look for damage.
- Remove the disc software from the disc drive.
- For any repair, scrutinize the installation disc.
- If the disc is damaged, try cleaning or repairing the disc.
- Most home electronic equipment provides discs for the reloading and cleaning of the software on a CD drive and then follows on-screen instructions 123.hp.com/dj4535 for the installation of the software.