HP DJ 3755 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP DJ 3755 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP INSTALLATION
Users can print wirelessly from a smartphone, tablet, machine or other wireless devices with HP wireless direct – without even having to connect to the existing wireless network.
- Press the wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- Click the button next to the print configuration.
- By scrolling the Wireless Setup Wizard, click OK. Now the wizard looks for the list of networks available.
- See if your network name is available. If not, users can manually enter the network.
- Scroll to New Network Name and click OK.
- Enter the name and click OK.
- Use the WEP or WPA key on request.
- To confirm, click OK. The printer is now trying to connect to the network.
How to connect a new printer?
- Perform one of the following on the basis of the operating system you are using.
- Windows 8: Start – – > app bar – – > All Apps – – > Folder with printer name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > All Programs – – > HP – – > Printer folder – – > Printer name.
- Choose Setup and Software of the Printer.
- Select Connect a new printer from the options list and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer’s home screen.
- Select Settings followed by Advanced Settings.
- Make the changes you want to the Advanced Settings menu.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to change the settings.
- Perform one of the following on the basis of your operating system.
- Windows 8: Start ––> app bar ––> All Apps ––> Folder with printer name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start ––> All Programs ––> HP ––> Printer folder ––> Printer name.
- Select Setup & Software Printer.
- Tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
HP SETUP OFFICEJET 3830 WI-FI PROTECTED SETUP
- Wireless 802.11/b / g / n network that includes an access point or router enabled by WPS.
- Wireless network connection or NIC (network interface card) computer or laptop.
- You should connect your computer or laptop to a wireless network that the printer is connected to.
PUSH BUTTON METHOD (PBS)
- Press and hold down the Wireless button to start the WPS button for a few seconds. The wireless light now begins to blink.
- Now, on your router, press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button.
- It takes a few minutes for the printer to establish the wireless connection.
- Press the Wireless button on the control panel to view the men.
- When you see the printer in error or perform a job, wait until the printer completes the task and press the Wireless button.
- Select Settings from the display screen of the printer control panel.
- Now, tap Protected Wi-Fi Setup from the list of available options.
- If you have a Push button on the wireless router, tap Push and follow the instructions.
- If not, choose PIN and follow the on-screen prompts.
How do I connect to the printer wirelessly without a router?
- Switch on the direct wireless from the control panel of the printer.
- Touch the Direct Wireless icon on the home screen of the printer.
- Choose Settings if the Wireless Direct setting is Off.
- Select ON (No Security) or ON (With Security) again, to Wireless Direct.
- If the Wireless Direct is enabled, you can find the wireless direct and password.
- Click on the direct wireless icon on the home screen of the printer.
- To display the direct wireless name, select Display Name.
- Select Password display to display the password.
- Switch on your computer or mobile device wireless connection.
- Search for the desired printer and connect it to the direct wireless name.
- Enter the Wireless Direct password when requested.
- Try to print a mobile or computer document or photo.
HOW TO CONNECT HP PRINTER TO WINDOWS?
- Click on your desktop screen’s Start button.
- Type’ Add Printer’ in the menu bar search.
- A new dialog box will appear and ask what type of printer you would like to install.
- Choose Wireless network or Bluetooth printer to be added.
- Choose’ Use an existing port’ and click Next.
- If the USB connection is selected, select Add a local printer.
- Select the name of the printer from the list of available options and then click Next.
- A new dialog box opens to request that the printer driver be installed.
- Go to the Update tab for Windows and then tap HP or Hewlett Packard.
HOW TO YOUR MAC CONNECT THE HP PRINTER?
- To select the Network or Wireless menu, click Setup.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard from the list of available options.
- The wireless networks list is on the screen. Select the one you want to use.
- On request, enter the WEP password of the wireless network key.
- You will soon connect your printer to the wireless network. Once connected, print a test report to see whether the printer works correctly.
- Also, the MAC printer driver should not be installed separately. When you update the Apple device software, it will be installed automatically.
- Now use a USB connection to connect your HP printer and your Apple device.
- Connect other devices via wired or wireless connection to the Internet.
- Go to the Apple device menu option and update touch software. Otherwise, select Software Updates and choose About this Mac.
- Select Install now.
- Open the menu of Apple and select System Preferences.
- Go to the Hardware Register and select Print and Fax.
HOW TO CONNECT THE HP PRINTER TO YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET?
- Select the Network or Wireless menu on your device.
- Tap Wireless Wizard Setup. On request, enter the SSID and the WEP (password) key.
- Your printer will shortly be connected to the wireless network.
- Now print a test report to check if the printer is all right.
PRINT FROM A WIRELESS CAPABLE COMPUTER
You can print wirelessly on your HP Deskjet printer using HP wireless directly without connection to a wireless network.
How to print from a Wireless computer (Windows)?
- Ensure that you switch on the HP Wireless Direct option.
- Now you need to turn on the Wi-Fi connection on your 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer.
- Connect to a new network from your computer as usual.
- Select the wireless network to which you want to connect. (NOTE: select the name of your Hp-Print0**-ENVY XXXX) printer.
- Enter a network security code when prompted.
- If your printer uses the network via USB, do the following.
- Do the following, based on the operating system you use,
- Windows 8: Start – – > app bar – – > All Apps – – > Printer Name – – > Utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > All Programs – – > HP – – > Printer Folder.
- Select Setup & Software for the printer and then tap Connect a new printer.
- In the Connection Options dialog box, select Wireless option.
- Select the HP printer software from the list displayed.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the process.
- Print the document that you need to.
How to print from a wireless computer (OS X)?
- Make sure your HP direct wireless is switched on.
- Switch AirPort.
- If you click on the AirPort icon, select the direct HP name listed as HP-Print-**-ENVY XXXX)
- Add your HP printer.
- In the System Preferences section, select Print & Fax or Print & Scan, depending on your operating system.
- Select the + (plus) symbol from the left corner of the list of printers.
- Tap on the printer you want to use and then click Add.