HP DESKJET 3722 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP DJ 3722 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
Deskjet 3722 Wireless connection (Wi-Fi) to your network
You can also connect the HP Deskjet 3722 via a wireless network. This wireless WPS supporting setup wizard or router is used. In addition, the Guidelines for Wireless Connection are www 123.hp.com/dj3722.
DJ 3722Windows Setup Wizard:
- Select and run Windows setup wizard from the 123.hp.com/setup dj 3722 printer control panel.
- Select the appropriate network from the available network and enter the right password.
- It is necessary to connect all devices, i.e. printer, router and system, to the same wireless network.
- Go to the Setup Wizard for HP dj 3722 and follow the Screen instructions.
DJ 3722 WPS
- If the HP dj3722 setup wizard is not available or if you can’t connect the printer, the other WPS button can be used.
- Press the wireless button on your printer’s control panel.
- Once you find the wireless button blinks, it is released. Now press the WPS button. Now.
- After this, wait for the hp dj 3722 press to be connected to the wireless network successfully.
Wired connection to your network
The printer can also be connected using a wired connection. It’s also available with a USB cable connection and a wireless connection. Follow these easy steps with Deskjet 3722 configuration for successful wired connection
- Prepare the connection through the required steps. Your Ethernet cable and network work very well.
- There needs to be a switch, hub, network router available on Ethernet ports.
- You must use a standard Ethernet cable. Avoid using any telephone cable.
- You can start connecting the 123.hp.com/setup 3722 printer to the network after checking these requirements.
- To connect a printer with a wired network hub or router, use an Ethernet cable.
- Start the system of your computer. There should be no plug or protection cover on the Ethernet port present at the end of the 123.hpcom/dj3722 printer.
- Connect your Ethernet cable to the port of the printer, another end of your Ethernet cable to the network router.
- 123.hp.com’s setup 3722 can therefore be connected successfully via a wired connection.