HP DESKJET 3630 WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Wireless Setup
Advancements in technology have always made our lives easier, as has the HP Deskjet 3630 wireless Setup in printing technology. You don’t have to sit all day on your desktop to do your job.
Earlier times when using the HP Deskjet 3630 Printer and network connections were complicated by cables and modems, the router, etc.
It was possible to move and print on wireless networks on several devices. Yes, you can connect multiple devices to send printer / copy jobs to your printer.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
Even if HP Deskjet 3630 is a basic printer to serve all the needs related to home / personal printing, you have the option to go wireless. Using the wireless network you can connect it and get your print / copy jobs done.
HP DJ 3630 Wireless Setup for Windows 7
Connect your Windows 7 device to wireless networking as your phone is usually connected to a wireless modem / network. Connect your printer to the same wireless network.
HP DJ 3630 Wireless Setup for Windows 10
Click on the Taskbar icon on your Windows 10 device and connect to your preferred wireless network. The printer can be connected to the wireless network in several ways.
HP DJ 3630 Wireless Setup for MAC
Connect your MAC device via the WPS method with a wireless network, wireless direct connection or a router or an USB device. Get immediate help with all these steps and connect your printer to MAC.
HP Deskjet 3630 Setup for Windows Wireless Printer
This step essentially tells you how to install wireless installation on your windows device and how to connect to the hp wireless 3630 deskjet printer. It comprises three steps, such as collecting network information, connecting to the printer, and installing the necessary setup drivers.
- Connect your windows device as you normally would to a wireless network.
- Collect information such as network I d, password, etc. so you can also connect your 3630 hp deskjet printer.
- You need to make sure the wireless network you are using is strong enough to access web services from HP.
- To keep your router close to the printer and windows system to ensure strong and uninterrupted connectivity.
- If any Ethernet or USB cables are attached to your HP Printer, disconnect it.
- Turn on your printer HP Deskjet 3630 and make it stable.
- Open the wireless Setup Wizard by touching the printer control panel’s wireless icon and the setup icon.
- The Wireless Installation Wizard displays a list of network names available.
- Choose the wireless network to which you wish to connect.
- You can secure your wireless with WEP or WPA security measures and enter your password in order to establish a connection.
- Your wireless setup printer 123 hp deskjet 3630 should now connect to your wireless network.
- Download the appropriate HP Deskjet 3630 drivers for your windows device, either by starting an installation CD or downloading the file from 123.hp.com/dj3630 Click on the file to run it on your windows system, either openly or doubles-click on it.
- Follow as you like to direct the screen and set the connection type, and add HP Deskjet 3630 printer as your Print Device when prompted.
- Tap Finish to complete the printing software installation.
- Once configured, test print to confirm successful installation.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Printer Setup for MAC
Wireless setup has benefited users in many ways and being able to connect your printer to MAC using wireless network is one of those advantages. Basically, you need to follow these steps so that we can help you throughout the MAC wireless setup of the 123 hp deskjet 3630
- Collect all network-related information, such as SSID network, password, etc that you need to connect to wireless network by printer or MAC.
- Switch on your router and ensure that the wireless light is resistant to the active network. Keep router close to the 3630 printer and MAC device hp deskjet, to achieve network power.
- Connect your MAC using the desired name of the network and enter your password or security key for connection if requested.
- You must check your network strength to ensure successful access to HP Web services.
- First access its control panel area to connect your 123 hp deskjet 3630 wireless setup printer to wireless network.
- Touch the wireless icon.
- Click Setup to open the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- This wizard lets you see the list of available network names.
- If you can’t find your desired network name on the list, tap Add network, enter your SSID network and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Visit HP Customer Support–Software and Driver Downloads to download printer software. Search for HP Deskjet 3630 and enter your version of MAC OS.
- When finding suitable printer software, it is necessary to install them.
- Double-click the downloaded file to install and run HP Easy scan.
- Follow as suggested and prompted by your MAC device.
- Set the type of connection, add the device to print, and finish.
HP DJ 3630 Wireless Mobile Print
HP Deskjet 3630 Mobile wireless printing technology allows you to send printing jobs directly from your phones. With 123.hp.com/setup 3630 mobile printing, print jobs can be sent to your printer regardless of your location.
You can send mail to print documents attached to your email through your mobile phone, or connect your iOS or android device to print, or access any device enabled by the cloud to get your job done.
Mobile printing allows you to do all these jobs without much difficulty. Just set your device to use the function and print or copy the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Mobile Printing
Your HP Deskjet 3630 Printer features both mobile and wireless printing. You can connect your mobile phone through a wireless system to 123.hp.com/setup 3630 Printer and send print jobs using a range of means, such as ePrint, airPrint, cloud print etc.
HP Deskjet 3630 ePrint Setup
You must be able to access and use HP Web services in order to use ePrint. HP ePrint Center provides you with a 123 hp deskjet 3630 printer e-mail address that can be sent to print jobs. You can send print requests and print documents attached by e-mail with this feature.
- Connect your printer and mobile phone HP Deskjet 3630 to both the wireless network as you would.
- Make sure that your printer is ready and the setup process is complete.
- Connect to 123.hp.com/setup 3630 if not already done, to enable web services.
- Access the control panel of your Deskjet 3630 printer and locate and touch ePrint.
- Touch the setting of web services and Tap Display email address to keep track of the email address provided by HP for ePrint.
- You can select the Print info page containing data such as Printer code and customization directions.
- Now you can send mails for print / copy jobs to this distinct email address.
HP Deskjet 3630 AirPrint Setup
Almost all HP Deskjet printers that have been launched after 2010 are HP AirPrint support, but those who can not also send print jobs by various methods, such as the use of third-party apps etc. AirPrint enables you to connect your iOS device or MAC device via your Wireless Internet to 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer and perform print jobs.
- First, connect your iOS or MAC to a wireless network, whatever you use with Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Open your iOS device and download and install the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 AirPrint driver Configure it on your device and test print to check if it works well with your system.
- You can use the AirPrint feature easily through third-party applications that you need to download to your mobileiOS.
- Once this AirPrint application is installed in your mobile phone, simply share documents or photos that you want to print and choose the job you want to do (print, scan or copy) and start.
- Check the settings and synchronization of your 123 hp deskjet 3630 printer to avoid glitches.
HP Deskjet 3630 Cloud Print Setup
This feature is available in a hp deskjet 3630 printer, which lets you print from anywhere. Only a cloud-enabled mobile phone, computer or laptop connected to the Google Account is needed from which you can request jobs for your 123.hp.com/3630 printer.
- Connect your Deskjet 3630 printer to a wireless system and complete the configuration that you usually perform.
- Open your system’s Chrome browser and make sure you log in to your Google account.
- Chrome type: /devices in your chrome address bar and enter’ My devices’ to open.
- Since Google’s cloud auto print detects the printer in the home network, you should include your 123 HP Deskjet 3630 printer under’ My Devices’
- Tap Manage to view Google Cloud Printer or move to new devices if you don’t find your printer in the list.
- This definitely has your name, select and register your 123 HP printer.
- Go to the HP Printer control panel and click on the link to your Google Cloud Print 123.hp.com/dJ3630 printer and register ePrint address.
Wireless setup methods and steps are listed to help you get to know it. During the wireless print setup, you may have problems with windows or MAC devices, which are not listed below along with its solution.
HP Deskjet 3630 can not find my wireless router
- Go to Devices and Printers and click’ Add Printer’ to add the 3630 Deskjet printer.
- From the Add Printer menu, select Wireless or Bluetooth Printer.
- If your system prompts to install the required driver software.
- If permission to administer is requested, allow control by entering the password and follow screen instructions.
- To complete the installation process, click Finish.
- If your system can’t find a wireless router yet, reboot your device, printer, re-connect USB, if any, to get rid of hardware problems.
- Now reconnect your printer and browse from the printer control panel to the Wireless Setup Wizard and check if wireless network is available.
HP Deskjet 3630 won’t connect to your PC
- If you are not using it, do not forget to turn off Wi-Fi directly from the hp deskjet 3630 printer control panel.
- Turn on your PC and connect to the wireless network.
- Disconnect USB cables from the printer device.
- Go to the wireless setup wizard by tapping the wireless icon followed by the setup icon.
- Select and connect your network from the list by entering the security key.
- Go to 123.hp.com/dj3630 and download drivers when connected to the network.
- Install them with HP Easy start and enter HP Deskjet 3630 as a printing device when requested.
HP Deskjet 3630 printer does not accept a password
- Password is apparently case sensitive and may also contain symbols and numbers.
- Type your password carefully to make sure you don’t make a mistake yourself.
- Only change the security type to WPA and not to WPA / WPA2.
- MAC filter needs to be switched off, Bonjour should be enabled.
- Multicasting should be maintained ON.
- Dual band should be set at 2.4 GHz as 5 GHz is not supported by a router.
- Set the default firewall settings on your device or you can keep it low.
- If your printer still does not accept password, restore network settings.
- Reboot and enter your password to connect now.
How to connect hp Deskjet 3630 to laptop
- Access the control panel of your printer and touch Wireless to open the wireless menu.
- Select direct Wi-Fi and switch it off.
- Connect your printer to the network.
- If you can’t, tap the printer control panel to restore network settings.
- Follow the directions on the screen for restoration.
- Finally, print the configuration page of the network and check for any errors or problems.
- If all your data is found to be in the right shape, turn on your laptop.
- Install the 3630 hp deskjet printer software over the network and connect to the 3630 HP Deskjet printer.
You may have to face problems with wireless mobile printing occasionally. In this case, these solutions are required for your problems relating to ePrint, Air Print or cloud printing. Ask our technical experts for any inquiries and let them guide you through them.
What if I did not print the HP ePrint email I sent to Deskjet 3630 printer?
- HP ePrint is not connected to USB, so remove it, and enable HP Web services.
- Keep updated the firmware of the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer.
- Check the email you sent; it is not possible to send print jobs specifically’ to’ section and subject as mail without subjects.
- Sign into your HP connected account by selecting your Deskjet 3630 printer from My Printer page and clicking Change Settings.
- Click on the ePrint setting, then ePrint access and tap Allowed option to see the list of email addresses eligible to send print jobs by mail.
- If you can not find your email address, add it.
How do I get AirPrint to work with Deskjet 3630 printer?
- To get AirPrint function with Deskjet 3630, make sure you use iOS 4.2 or higher version.
- Connect your device to the same wireless network with your iOS printer.
- Open your iOS device and select the document / photo / file you want to print and click the Action button or click the menu to view it.
- To print the file, tap Print or select option by the type of file you send.
- Select options for 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer and continue to modify settings if necessary.
- Choose the number of copies that you want to print and start.
Can you print from an iPad without AirPrint?
- You need another system that works as a print server to print from an iPad without AirPrint.
- You need to run your MAC device with applications like the activator for AirPrint or others.
- Using this print server will make your iOS device eligible for AirPrint even if it is not supported by your printer.
- Your printer needs direct wireless access point to be created.
- When you search for a network with your printer name and connect to the printer control panel.
- Install applications to connect without AirPrint.
How do I register hp Deskjet 3630 printer to Google Cloud Print?
- Open your iOS or MAC browser and tap on three vertical lines of the menu.
- To find’ Advanced Settings,’ click settings and scroll down the page.
- Google Cloud Print should be clicked on, followed by printing section ‘ Manage Cloud Print Devices.’
- Login to the Google account if your device asks.
- You should be able to add your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer as a printing device when you click on Add Printer.
- Make sure that when you print from a device your Google account should be logged in.