HP DESKJET 3630 DRIVER INSTALLATION
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Installation
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer drivers are necessary because without these drivers your printer will not connect and function properly. HP Deskjet 3630 driver software according to the printer model, device operating system and their needs.
The printer software that is compatible with your system must be downloaded. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 3630 to install this software and find and download the appropriate driver set and install it.
You can follow the setup instructions for installation or answer the system prompts. Our expert technicians can always guide you through the driver installation process.
HP Deskjet 3630 Installation of printer drivers
Your HP Deskjet 3630 printer is ideal for your home and must have 123.hp.com/dj3630 driver software installed. You can install it with the instructions below. With the setup and installation steps, we can always guide you. Don’t worry and enjoy the printing experience.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Windows 7
HP DJ3630 Drivers for windows 7 may not be compatible with windows 8 or any other version and so a set of drivers for your system has to be downloaded correctly.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Windows 10
The latest HP Printers are highly compatible with Windows 10 and installing and setting up drivers should be a bit of a problem. You can still need help and we’re right here.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver for MAC
Your Mac device will definitely need 123.hp.com/setup 3630 driver to run printers like any other system, and you will need to download and install printers on your mac.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Driver For Windows
Once you download the HP Printer driver, it is another task to install them on your windows device. To install them, use your windows system (windows 7 or 10) in your normal way and tap the downloaded folder to start installation. You can choose to provide support through our technical experts to guide you through these steps.
- If you have downloaded 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer driver by following these steps, you will skip the installation step.
- If not, check on 123.hp, enter your printer model number on the customer support page, and verify that the above-mentioned version of the OS is similar to the one you are using.
- If you need to, modify the version of the OS.
- Open the download folder and double-click to open the downloaded driver on your Windows device.
- System prompts you to make your computer changes.
- Follow your screen instructions and define the preferred connection type and finish.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Driver For MAC
If you are not able to automatically find a right set of drivers, manually enter your printer model number, i.e. HP Deskjet 3630, your OS version (MAC version) and find the drivers. Download and install them in your MAC system should be as easy as recognizing steps.
- When you finish downloading your 123.hp.com/dj3630, double tap on the file from the download bar or tap the download folder to open it..
- To execute this executable file, double tap on the software file.
- Follow the instructions of the screen and reply accordingly.
- If your MAC device calls for the addition of a connection type, then set and proceed to your preferred connection type.
- When prompted, connect USB (if you set it as USB type).
- Add HP Deskjet 3630 printer when it prompts adding device printing.
- To complete the installation setup, click Finish.
FAQ For HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Installation
Driver installation is a first step and is also critical because it can be seen if the driver installation isn’t correct. Users have many questions when dealing with printers for the first time as they experience what if I can not connect them to the web server or can’t configure them with Windows device. Some of the frequently asked questions are solved and answered here.
Can not install drivers for a new Deskjet 3630 printer
- Remove USB, Uninstall from Programs and Features all previously loaded drivers and printers.
- Remove from your system every other printing software. Restart the system.
- Download full 123 HP Deskjet 3630 Driver software as you normally would.
- Install driver by double tapping on it and continuing to recognize screen instructions.
- When prompted by the installer, connect USB to system and printer.
- Add and finish printer device as HP Deskjet 3630. See if installation is successful.
HP Deskjet 3630 Ink Cartridge Install
- The access door of the ink cartridge must be opened by pulling it out.
- Open the cartridge slot lid where the ink cartridges are to be placed.
- Place genuine HP ink cartridges on the slots and face down copper strips.
- Avoid touching nozzles so that errors can be avoided with clogs, ink smears or ink failure.
- Close the slot lid to the cartridge and access area to the cartridge.
- Test to print a page to see if the document is printing perfectly or if your printer has any ink issue.
Deskjet 3630 can not be configured to work with Windows 10 laptops
- If you have not connected to the network using Wireless Direct, turn it off to Wireless, Wireless Menu > Wireless Direct from hp deskjet 3630 printer control panel.
- Try connecting HP Deskjet 3630 printer to it to check if you can configure with Windows 10.
- If you do not connect, follow the steps below to restore network configurations.
- Click on wireless on your printer control panel, followed by setup icon and touch’ Restore network settings.’
- Perform as directed on screen instructions and finally print a configuration page for the network that prints all information related to the network.
Deskjet 3630 won’t connect to web server.
- Print the configuration page of the network by following the above steps and check the URL of the web server embedded.
- If HP Deskjet 3630 Driver is set to EWS URL, it is not connected to the network.
- First connect your hp deskjet 3630 printer and re-print the configuration page to access the EWS URL you need to enter in your internet browser.
- This should open a security certificate for the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 website, clicking on continue opening the EWS page.
- Moving to the tab of Web services.
- Press Continue or Activate on the web services setup page and follow directions.