HP DJ 2655 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
123 HP DJ 2655 Wireless setup of the printer
HP has introduced how to work with wireless devices. This helps people to connect and print their documents instantly. You are looking for one, and here’s 123 HP Deskjet printer to help you with wireless printing.
You can connect to a wireless network via the Wireless Setup Wizard 123 HP Deskjet Printer.
How can I connect to a wireless network?
- Hit the wireless icon on the control panel of your printer.
- Click the button next to the print configuration.
- Now, after scrolling to the wireless wizard, click OK.
- Look out on the printer list for your network name.
- Scroll down to the new name of the network and choose OK.
- Enter your network name and click Apply.
- Click OK to confirm, the printer connects to the network automatically.
Changing Network Settings:
- On the Home Screen option of your printer, select the wireless icon.
- Choose the advanced configuration option.
- Make changes to the advanced configuration option.
- To change network settings, follow the on-screen option.
New printer installation:
- You can follow the corresponding steps on the basis of your operating system.
- If you are a windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> Printer Name.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP — > Printer Name.
- Select the setup and software of your printer.
- If you don’t have a CD, select Add new printer from the list of options and download 123.hp.com/dj2655 or 123.hp.com/setup 2655.
- Follow the instructions for installation complete.
How to convert USB to wireless connection:
- Make changes on the basis of your operating system,
- Windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> All Apps –> Printer Name.
- Windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP Users: Start –> All Programs –> HP –> HP Printer Name.
- Select your Setup & Software Printer.
- Select the USB connected to the wireless connection option.
Make changes to the protected Wi-Fi system
- You need a.11 b / g / n router that has a device or access point enabled for WPS.
- The computer or laptop is connected to a wireless network.
- Make sure your personal device is connected to the same network that is connected to your printer.
Method of push button:
- To start your WPS connection, press and hold the wireless button on the printer.
- When you see Wi-Fi led blinking on your printer, press the WPS button on your router.
- It can take a few minutes for the printer to connect to the wireless network.
- Select the wireless option on your printer’s control panel.
- Choose the control panel display settings option.
- Choose the WPS option to view the list of available options.
- If you have the push button on the wireless router, you can certainly do so.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to connect.
- Otherwise, select the PIN method and follow the instructions.
Print from Wireless Enabled Computer
- Make sure your 123 HP Deskjet Printer’s Wi-Fi connection is turned on the HP Wireless option.
- Choose the wireless network to connect.
- If you are asked to enter a security code, enter it.
- Follow any instructions if you are using any of these Windows 8 users: Start–>App Bar–> Printer Name–> Utilities Tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista ,Windows XP User: Start–> All programs–> HP.
- Select the Setup and Software tab of your printer and click on the “New printer connection option.”
- In the connection option, select the wireless option and click the software HP Printer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup functions. Get installation instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 2655
HP Deskjet 2655 Printing with Smart Devices
The world has now come into people’s hands. Therefore, people are trying to make everything simple. Are you looking for such a chance to connect your printer on the go? Here are a few ideas that can help you much better.
Using MAC Devices:
- Select the document or image from the Apple iPhone you want to print.
- Hit the share button. Share button.
- Find the option of printing and choose the option.
- Select your printer’s name to use and make print settings preferences. Hit the print button to start printing once you’ve done it.
Using Smart Devices:
- Open Google Play store and look for applications for HP Printer Services.
- Install the application on your mobile phone.
- Change the configuration and start using your HP App.
- Open the document to print and select the right end of the screen.
- Choose your printer from the printer list and use the arrow keys to make changes.
- Confirm you are connected to your printer and make changes.
- To print the document, click the Print option.
Using Windows Devices:
- Select the document you wish to print and select the menu devices.
- Make sure your printer’s wireless network connection.
- Choose your printer from the printer list and make settings changes.
- Once you have made changes to the print option, press the print button.