HP Deskjet 2131 Printer wireless setup
HP has introduced how to work with wireless devices. This helps people to connect and print their documents instantly. You’re looking for one of them, here’s 123 HP Deskjet printer to help you print wirelessly.
With your 123 HP Deskjet Printer Wireless Setup Wizard, you can connect to a wireless network.
How to connect Deskjet 2131 to the WLAN?
- Hit the wireless icon on the control panel of your printer.
- Click the button next to the print configuration.
- Now, after scrolling to the wireless setting wizard, click OK.
- Look out on the list of printers for your network name.
- Scroll down to the new name of the network and select OK. Enter your network name and click Apply.
- Click OK to confirm, the printer connects to the network automatically.
Installing a new printer:
- You can follow the appropriate steps on the basis of your operating system.
- If you are a user of windows 8: Start– > App Bar– > Printer Name.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP — > Printer Name.
- Choose your setup and software for your printer.
- Select your configuration and software for the printer.
- If you have no CD then you can download the printer software from 123.hp.com/dj2131 or 123.hp.com/setup 2131.
- Follow the instructions for finishing the installation.
Changing Network Settings:
- Select the wireless icon from the Home screen option on your printer.
- Change the advanced settings option.
- Follow the on-screen option to change the settings for your network.
How to convert USB to wireless connection:
- Make changes based on your operating system that you use,
- Windows 8 User: Start –> App Bar –> All Apps –> Printer Name.
- Windows 7, windows Vista, Windows XP Users: Start –> All Programs –> HP –> HP Printer Name
- Select Setup & Software for your printer.
- Choose the USB option connected to a wireless connection for a printer
Making changes to the Wi-Fi protected configuration
- You need a.11 b / g / n router that has a device or access point enabled by WPS.
- Computer or laptop with connection to a wireless network.
- Make sure your personal device is connected to the same network that is also connected to your printer.
Push Button Method:
- Press the wireless button on your printer and hold it to start the WPS connection.
- Press WPS onto your router when you see your printer’s Wi-Fi LED blinking.
- It might take a few minutes for your printer to connect to a wireless network.
- Select the wireless option on your printer’s control panel.
- Choose the control panel display settings option.
- Choose the WPS option to view the list of available options.
- If you have the Push button on the wireless router, you will certainly be able to go with it.
- Follow the on-screen connection instructions.
- Otherwise, select the PIN method and follow the directions.
Printing from Wireless Enabled Computer
- Make sure your 123 HP Deskjet Printer’s Wi-Fi connection switches on the HP Wireless option.
- Choose the wireless network to connect to.
- If you are asked to enter the security code, enter it.
- If you use any of these operating systems, follow any of the instructions.
- Windows 8 User : Start –> App Bar –> printer Name –> Utilities Tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP User: Start –> All Programs –> HP.
- Select the setup and software tab of your printer and click the “New Printer Option” option.
- Choose the connection option for wireless and click on the HP Printer Software.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation functions or get 123.hp.com/setup 2131 setup instructions.
HP Deskjet 2131 Printing using Smart Devices
The world has now come into people’s hands. Therefore, people try to make it easy. Are you looking for such an opportunity to connect your printer on the go? Here are just a few ideas that are much better for you.
Using MAC Devices:
- Select a document or image you want to print from your iPhone Apple.
- Press the share button.
- Select the print option and choose an option.
- Select your printer’s name for your use and make print settings preferences.
- Once you have finished, hit printing buttons.
Using Smart Devices:
- Open Google Play and look for applications for HP Printer services.
- Install the application on your mobile device.
- Change your settings and start using your HP App.
- Open the document you want to print and choose the right end of the screen.
- Choose your printer from the printer list and modify it using your arrow keys.
- Confirm you are connected to your printer and make changes.
- Finally, to print the document, click the print option.
Using Windows Devices:
- Select the document you want to print and select the menu devices.
- Make sure your printer’s wireless network is connected.
- Select your printer from the printer list and make settings changes.
- Once you have made changes to the print option, hit the print button.