Troubleshooting issues on HP Deskjet 2131
There are some main and common problems that often arise with the printers when printing documents or images, so that we can prevent such problems with troubleshooting techniques that can help resolve the problem. You can also fix it by visiting 123.hp.com/dj2131. You can follow the steps to solve the problem with this website.
Some of the common problems with printers are the paper jam problem, the ink cartridge problem, the printing problem, the online problem, etc. Now let’s discuss one of the common issues.
Printer Can not print:
- In case the print job is stuck in queue. You must then cancel the documents.
- Reboot your computer and try printing the document.
- If the printer turns OFF and an error message pops up, the HP driver software has the problem.
- You need to reinstall the driver of the printer.
- Only check the cables connecting your printer if your printer driver is installed correctly and the error still prevails.
- Install a printer setup with well designed cables.
- In case you could not install your driver software on your computer while you were installing it.
- Then check your computer for the firewall option.
- Remove the active firewall that blocks the installation of your software.
- Then try to install the software later and fix it.