HP DESKJET 5530 testing
123 HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5530
- Download the latest driver version from 123.hp.com/setup or use the installation disk to install the HP Envy5530 wireless setup.
- Go to your browser’s 123.hp.com/envy5530 setup. In the mentioned box, enter your printer model number and click Start.
- To start the driver installation, double-click the downloaded driver software setup file.
- Click Next and follow the instructions on your Windows computer to complete the installation of HP ENVY 5530 driver software.
- The HP Envy 5530 is a compact multifunction printer.
- The scanner lid is so thin and highly elegant to use.
- There’s an A4/letter-sized scanner on-board, and it produces good copies and scans.
- You can even push-scan to a PC across the network—not a feature you see in every printer at this price point.
Added Features :
- Very easy to use
- Instant Ink program offers some savings over regular inks
- Automatic duplexing
- Impressive output quality
|Design||Printing||wireless connectivity||Ease of use||Cloud print|
Changing HP Envy 5530 Printer Settings:
- The settings of the printer must be changed according to the print jobs and the documents. To take this action.
- Use the control panel of your printer to change the settings.
- Print the test page to know your printer’s status.
- If you have your printer setup installed from 123.hp.com/ envy5530 to your computer, you can make changes from your computer directly.
Changing settings for a function:
- Select the desired icon just slide across the control panel on your display.
- Once you select the icon, look for the correct setting you want to change.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and carry out all actions and continue.
- Once the settings are finished, touch the home screen icon and return to the main menu.
Changing printer settings:
- Please click on any of the options on your control panel to make changes.
- Scroll through and perform functions through the screens.
- Choose the option on your home screen.
- 123.hp.com/dj2131 can be visited. Find out more about your printer.
Unboxing HP Deskjet 2131 printer
- You must remove the printer from the package to fix your printer for the first time.
- Drag your printer out and remove all the screens from your device.
- Make sure you remove from your printer all protective tape.
- Now connect one end of the power cord to the external power source when you have removed it. And plug the cable into your printer’s rear. Switch your device on.
- Then select your preferred language and country.
- If requested, you need to update the date and time.
- Click Apply once you have finished, then OK.
Download the Deskjet 2131 user manual for ease printer setup