HP ENVY 6255 DRIVER INSTALLATION
123 HP Envy 6255 Printer Driver Software Installation
- When the printer is set, the hardware and software must be set up. Both are key components of the 123 HP Setup 6255 printer, without which the printer will not operate.
- Ensure that both hardware and software have been correctly configured. Once you’re done, you can easily start printing your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer.
- Use your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer to install the software on the install CD. Make sure the CD you use is free of dust and free of scratch.
- Place the CD in the computer disk drive, make sure the CD is fixed in the right position. Close the drive of the disk. Open, run and execute the file on your computer.
- Accord to the Terms and Conditions, and then click Continue. Make sure that your driver is compatible with your operating system. You are prompted to choose the connection type during the installation process.
- Select either a wired network connection or a wireless network connection for your preferred connection.
- Once the installation is finished, try printing a sample document.
- If you find a problem, reaffirm the procedures and try to correct the problem.
- If you still have a problem, there is an alternative way for the driver and software to download and install.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 6255 and click on the Download Software option. Make sure it is compatible with your printer while downloading the driver and software.
- Download the file type based on your operating system. Download the.exe file from Windows user. The.dmg file type must be downloaded for Mac users.
- When a download is finished, move to the next step. Install the driver and software by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- During the installation process, select the connection type. You can choose any network connection. Try to print a document after completing the installation process.
- If there is a problem, repeat the procedures and try to solve the problem.
- The complete function driver and software should be installed to obtain full printer functionality.
- An outdated driver and software can cause a problem with the printer in some situations.
- Contact our technical support team for more help. Our team will help you remotely to install your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer driver and software.
- You can download 6255 driver from here itself