HP SMART APP
HP Smart App (formerly known as HP All-in-One) is an application that makes you to setup, and manage your HP printer using your Smartphone or other devices and scan, print, share Documents and Photos in efficient way.
HP SMART APP FOR ANDROID AND IOS DEVICES (SMARTPHONES)
Hp Smart App Download and Setup for Android and iOS Devices
HP Smart App Installation for Android and iOS allows you to Print, Scan, Copy and Troubleshoot Printer Issues for mobile devices.
- HP Smart App Download and Installation is done by visiting 123.hp.com from your Android or iOS Smartphones.
- Ensure that your Smartphone has wireless network connection.
- Open the Installed Hp smart App and Add your HP Printer.
- If your Printer is Displayed on your device, then Continue to the next step.
- To complete the setup, Select the printer and follow the Instructions displayed on the screen.
- If the Printer is not in the list, Select the “+” Sign to setup new one and resume the On-screen Process.
Print, and scan using Smartphones and Tablets
- Select the Print icon on your device.
- If you are Printing from online, sign in to the account.
- Search for Photo or Document to Print in your Mobile Device.
- Tap Printer or Print icon to Complete the Documents printing using Hp Smart App on mobile devices.
The Supported File Format types are,
HP Smart App for Android devices: Photos (JPEG, PNG) and PDF documents.
HP Smart App for iOS devices: Photos (JPEG, PNG), PDF and MS Office Suite documents (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx), text (TXT) files, and saved webpages.
Copy documents using HP Smart App for Android and iOS Devices
- Simply Select the Copy icon from the Smart App. If you cant see any copy icon in the app, Personalize the button and Select Copy again.
- Make the Documents you want to copy as simple as possible and Place it on a right Surface.
- For setting the size of the original documents, tap the Object size button.
- If you want to enable flash mode, then tap the Flash icon.
- Select the mode of copy(Auto or Manual) to complete the Setup.
If you are using Auto mode, Place the device over the documents you want to copy and Keep the Camera firmly to Perform better Copying.
- HP Smart App for Android: Move the Camera to the next item instantly, once the Document is automatically scanned or simply tap the right arrow to Complete the Copying Process.
- HP Smart App for iOS: Move the Camera to the next item instantly, once the Document is automatically scanned or simply tap the round page count icon which is located in the top right corner in App Screen to Complete the Copying Process.
- If you are using manual mode, Place the Screen to the center of the Document you want to copy and Select Capture icon to Copy the Documents. Then the Print Preview screen will display. If you want to copy more pages, tap Add Pages icon.
Thus the HP Smart App has been downloaded and installed successfully on your Android and iOS Devices. So that We can Enjoy Printing, scanning and Copying documents and Photos from your Smartphones and Tablets.
HP SMART APP FOR WINDOWS 10
Hp Smart App Download and Setup for Windows 10 Devices
- Visit Windows Store on your Windows 10 device for HP Smart App Download and Installation Setup by following the Instructions Provided.
- Open the Smart App from your Windows device.
- After your Printer is Displayed in the List, Click to continue the setup.
- If your Printer is not in the Display, then Click “+” sign and Add your Printer by follow the ON SCREEN instructions. Likewise the New Printer is Setup using the Smart App.
Print or scan documents Using HP Smart App on your Windows 10 Devices
Using HP Smart App Home Screen, We can Print and scan Documents from the Printer by Click the Print and Scan icons respectively. We can also Scan the Photos by using Windows 10 device’s camera.
Printing a PDF or Saved images on your Windows 10 device
- Open your HP Intelligence App home screen and click Print Document or Images.
- Identify the Documents (pdf) or Images in the Pictures folder or Document folder or some other folder where the File has to be printed is Saved.
- Select the Photo or document you want to print and click Print.
- Then the Microsoft Print Preview window will display the Preview of our Document or images we want to Print.
- Click the Print button from the Preview Window. Then the Printer Starts Printing your documents or Images.
- After Finishing Print jobs, Click Done from the HP Smart App. Then it will returns back to the Home screen.
Scanning a document or photo using HP Smart App in Windows 10 OS
- Click the Scan icon from the HP smart App Home screen. The scan window will open.
- Then Adjust the Settings like Page resolution and size, document types, Page output types, and Compression to combat with the Scan Jobs.
- Then Proceed by Click Scan Button. The Document or Images Scanning Process will start.
- The Scan Document Preview will appear. In this Preview screen you can edit and make any changes like crop, rotate, etc,… you can also manually change the border by holding one of the blue dots.
- After completing the editing Process, Click Apply. Then the Result Window will appear.
- In Result window you can print, save, rename, save, share or add pages.
- Complete the Scanning Process by saving or sharing the scan jobs and Click ok.
Thus the HP Smart App has been downloaded and installed on Windows 10 Devices. You can Enjoy Printing, scanning and Copying documents and Photos from your windows 10 OS.
HP SMART APP FOR MAC DEVICES
HP Smart App Setup and Download for Mac OS
- Hp Smart App can be download and Installed by visiting 123.hp.com and follow the On-Screen Prompt.
- Open Smart App and Add your printer.
- If one or more printers connected, the smart app Chooses the Printer automatically. Choose the Printer you need to use by swiping left or right. If the Printer doesn’t located in the list, Add different printer by follow on-screen Prompt.
- If you want to setup a New Printer, Choose Printer >> Set up a New Printer, and follow the on screen prompt.
- Thus the Hp smart App Setup and installation for Mac is Completed.
Print or scan documents and Images Using HP Smart App for Mac
You can Print or Scan documents and Images on a Mac Devices by simply clicking the Print or scan icon respectively on HP Smart App Home Screen.
Print a Document or images on Mac OS using Smart App
- Click Print icon, Then Select Print Document or Print Images.
- Select and Load the Document or photos you want to print. Then the Print window will open.
- Click Print Scan a Document or images on your Mac OS using HP Smart App:
Scanning a document or photo using Smart App in Mac OS
- Click the Scan icon from the HP smart App Home Screen.
- Then the Scan Window opens.
- Using Scan Window adjust any Settings to made the scan Jobs and click scan.
- Adjust the border, rotate, crop, if necessary, and then click Apply.
- If you want to scan more pages, click add pages and Then Save/share the Scan Job.
Thus the HP Smart App has been downloaded and installed on Mac Successfully. You can Enjoy Printing, scanning and Copying documents and Photos from your Mac OS.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.