HP Officejet Pro x551dw Printer Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro x551dw Printer is a mid-range common-purpose printer device, it maintains Wireless and USB connection. ePrint characteristics support connection-less printing where you can directly send the report or photo to the printer system. It delivers neat, clean laser printing and prints quickly. the hp-Officejet-pro-x551 printer setup has a touchscreen control panel and button controls. It has 4 different ink cartridges, do HP ink cartridges to give safer quality printing. This All-in-One Printer device supports primary functionalities like faxing, printing, copying, and scanning. Save time and work with the Automatic Document characteristic, you can together print on two sides. Input Plate can take up to 225 sheets, it has a simple setup and similarly uses low energy. For detailed information, visit hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup.
UnPack HP OfficeJet pro x551dw
- Unpack your Printer Package, you can get the primary accessories power cord, USB cable, ink accessories, and source materials like setup poster, get an exciting guide, and an Instant Ink card.
- Set aside the packing materials, you can recycle those packing materials with hp-Officejet-pro-x551 printer setup support.
- Take out the printer device from the package, remove the Styrofoam end caps. Pull out your printer device from the plastic cover and smoothly take off the plastic strips and other packing materials.
- Slide out the input plate and discard the packing materials, use the paper width design to adjust the paper into the input tray. Rear open the scanner cover and take out the Styrofoam sheet and other filling materials.
- After the unpacking method, use the printer setup assistants to finish the hp-Officejet-pro-x551 printer setup method.
HP OfficeJet Pro x551dw Setup
- Use hp-Officejet-pro-x551 printer setup guidance to finish the printer setup method, Connect one edge of the power cord to the printer system.
- Plug the other edge of the power cord into the power source, you can get a constant power connection if you connect it to the wall socket.
- HP suggests you use the power cord that came with the printer’s package. Behind the power cord connection, Switch On your printer system with the power button.
- Your printer device may make any sound when the initialization method, set your basic choice and Click Done to confirm the settings.
- Following the choice set up, the printer device suggests you install the ink cartridges. Open the ink access door and get out of the carriage.
- Do the set of ink cartridges that came with your printer package. Assure that you place the cartridges in their assigned slot. Fully pull out the orange strip and show the vent to the cartridge.
- After installing the ink cartridges, close the ink access door. Control Panel displays the ” For Installing Genuine Ink Cartridges’ ‘ message. Press OK.
- Your Printer Device asks you to fill in Good Plain White Paper. Click Done, slide out the Input Plate, and fill a pile of wrinkle-A4 size paper.
- Arrange your paper with a paper width guide and slide it on the paper plate. Following this method, the printer device asks you to verify the paper size.
- You can change the paper size with the change choice. Slide-out the output plate, the printer device prints the arrangement page. Scan this aligned page to calibrate your printer device.
- After this scanning method, the printer device shows an” Arrangement Successful” message. Tap OK, the printer device setup is finished.
HP Printer Driver Installation – hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup
- The printer Driver acts as an essential medium to connect your printer and PC device. Your printer device interfaces and transfers data by the printer driver. You can get proper printer driver updates from the hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup.
- Ensure that the printer device is connected to the very wireless network as your printer device, you can also install a USB connection with a USB cable.
- Open the Web browser and visit the hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup HP official Website, Type the HP Printer Model number, and click GO. The installer recommends you a Printer Driver with the default OS.
- You can modify the OS Version with the change choice, below the Driver-Product Installation Software tab you can find the Printer Driver Software for your hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup device.
- Tap Download to install the printer software, the installation method takes 3 steps to prepare, connect and activate.
- The Prepare step involves the primary printer setup method, connect method lists you the software wanted to be installed.
- Choose the ” I have reviewed the Installation Agreement and Settings” control box and snap next. The Installer helps you to select the connection type, you can also do the connect later choice.
- Lastly, snap the Finish button and finish the printer driver installation method. To get more support, visit hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup.
WiFi Protected Setup-123.hp.com/setup x551dw
WPS is a wireless security standard, it helps to install a protected and stable wireless connection within the router and wireless-enabled device. As usual, the wireless connection method needs connection data like network name and Wireless passwords like WEP key or WPA passphrase. WPS explains the method where you can start the wireless connection with the WPS push button or PIN. For detailed data, visit hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup.
- This method requires an 8-digit WPS PIN, every WPS-allowed device has an automatically created WPS PIN. You can’t change the PIN.
- Type your WPS PIN in your router’s configuration panel. After typing the WPS PIN, the router automatically starts the connection with the printer device.
Push Button Method
- Press the WPS button on your router device, select the wireless network that you need to get connected to. Presently press the WPS button on your printer device. You don’t have to type the Wireless connection data.
- The router device automatically sends the wireless information to the printer machine. Your printer device stores this wireless connection data which can be used for later use.
- If you attempt to initiate the wireless connection, the printer device does the stored wireless connection data and installs the connection.
HP-Officejet-Pro-x551 Setup AirPrint Setup
Doing the Airprint technology, you can simply finish the printing process without installing the printer driver. Assure that your printer device supports the AirPrint characteristic. Follow this guide to complete the AirPrint Setup 123.hp.com/setup x551dw method.
HP x551dw AirPrint Compatibility
- Ensure that your Apple device supports AirPrint. Your Mac device should be of 10.7 or newer version and your iOS device should be iOS 4.2 or newer versions.
- Ensure that you have applications that support the AirPrint characteristic. iOS devices support Mail, images, iBooks, Safari, and built-in printing applications. Get more support from hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup.
HP-Officejet-Pro-x551 setup Wireless Network Connection
- To work the AirPrint, your hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup printer device should be connected to the related wireless network as your Apple device. Turn ON your printer device and it should be in a set state.
- Your Printer device should be connected to the related wireless network as your printer device. Unplug USB and other cable connections.
- On your printer device, touch and hold the Wireless button for more than 2 seconds. Wait till the wireless light begins to flash.
- Press, touch the WPS button on your router device and wait until the printer device installs a wireless connection with the router
Hp Officejet pro x551 Print from your Apple Device
- Switch ON your hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup printer device utilizing the power button and assure that it is in the set state. Choose and open the report, images, or email that you need to print.
- Click the action icon, select the print from the list of menu choices. Use the ” Select Printer” choice and select your printer device.
- If the device shows a “No AirPrint Printers Found” message, get more support from the hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup. Use the printer choices to modify the basic settings.
- The Printer choice menu is not ready for the black-only printer. After setting the basic choices, snap print and start to begin the printing method.
Troubleshooting Instructions-"Out Of Paper" error
If the panel displays an” Out of Paper” message, use the following guidelines to resolve the problem. For Detailed information, visit hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup.
Check your paper’s condition
- Get out the mass of paper from the input plate and click it on the flat surface to arrange it. Select the fax receiving setup method easily with this guided guidance.
- Presently insert them back into the input plate, adjust the paper size with the paper width guide. Attempt to Print, if the problem is not resolved to proceed with the next step.
Clean the paper rollers
- Switch OFF your printer device and wait till your printer becomes still and silent. Unplug the power cord from the printer device.
- Open the ink access door, place, and cleanse the large rubber pick roller utilizing a lint-free cloth and purified water. Put some pressure and eliminate the dust.
- After the cleaning method, close the ink access door and reconnect the power cord. Attempt to print, if the problem is yet not resolved get support from the hp-Officejet-pro-x551 setup Company.
We are an established third-party technical support team(123.hp.com/setup), we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.