123 HP OJPRO 9010 PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup.
- HP officejet pro 9010 printer driver download.
- HP officejet pro 9010 printer driver for Windows
- HP officejet pro 9010 printer driver for Mac
- HP Officejet pro 9010 Wireless Setup.
- HP Officejet pro 9010 Printer Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123 HP PRINTER SETUP OFFICEJET PRO 9010
First set up of 123 hp ojpro 9010 printer
- Remove the disks from the 123 hp printer and delete the packing material from the 123 hp printer.
- Plug into the power cord and activate the 123-hp printer.
- Set your preferences on the control panel of the 123 hp printer.
- Pull the access gate for the cartridge up to install the cartridges in the slots.
- Pull the output panel up and draw the input panel to insert a paper pile.
- Slide the input panel to its position and wait until the alignment page is printed.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Driver Installation
Installation software and driver
- Type in the search box of the 123 HP Support page in the name of your 123 hp printer.
- Click the Software and Drivers Register.
- To continue, click Go.
- Once you have selected your operating system and version, the website shows the software and drivers.
- Download and run the installation file.
123 hp ojpro 9010 printer not found during network driver setup (Windows)
Do the following to fix this problem and set up your 123 hp printer on a wireless network:
Unplug the router’s power supply cable and switch off the 123 hp printer and your laptop. After a while the power cord is plugged back to the router and switch on your printer and computer at 123 hp. Check whether the problem has been solved.
Confirm that the 2.4 GHz router band has been activated and you are linked to your 123 hps printer and not to any VPN, guest or host network. Confirm also that the wireless signal is enabled, that the icon light is either permanent or blind and that Airplane Mode is switched off. Check whether the problem has been addressed.
Whether using the Wireless Setup Wizard to manually connect the 123-pipe printer to your network or use the Wi-Fi Protected setup to connect your 123-pipe printer to the network.
Run the 123 HP Print and Scan Doctor, and check if any of the firewall software deactivates the problem.
Download the recent version of your 123 hp printer software from internet. Start the setup and verify whether the problem has been addressed.
123 hp ojpro 9010 printer not found during network driver setup (Mac)
To solve this problem and put your 123hp printer on the wireless network, do as follows:
- Unplug the energy cable from the router and disable the 123hp printer and your laptop. Return to the router and switch on your 123 hp printer and computer after a while. Check whether the problem has been solved.
- Confirm that a 2.4-GHz Router Band is activated with a connection to your 123-hp printer, not any VPN, guest or host network. Confirm that the wireless signal is on, that the icon light is either constant or blinking, and that the aircraft mode is off. Check whether the problem has been solved.
- Whether it be using a Wireless Setup Wizard to link the 123 HP printer manually to your network or using a Wi-Fi Protected Setup to link the 123 HP printer to your network.
- Go to 123 hp printers & scanners on your Mac and choose Restore Printing System. (Resetting removes all 123-hp queue printers). Check whether the problem has been solved.
- Drag the folder 123 HP into Trash, followed by Empty Trash. Download the recent internet version and start installing it to verify if the problem is fixed.
123 HP OJPRO 9010 Printer is Offline (Mac)
Disabled interaction with your 123 hp printer may result in either of those emails being shown on the screen while trying to print,’ off-line’ or’ 123 hp printer that does not respond.’
- If a link to your laptop is created via a USB cable connection, the cable can be disconnected. After a while re-connect it and try to print.
- If a network link has created contact with your laptop, disconnect the energy cord from your router. After a while re-connect it and restart your Mac. Go to System Preferences by clicking on the icon of the apple. Open 123 hp printers and scanners / print and fax / print and scan, press the 123 hp printer’s name. If your 123-hp printer is not named, connect the 123-hp printer to the network and then press Open Print to attempt printing.
Turn the printer 123 hp and disconnect the power cord. Plug in the power cord, switch on your 123 hp printer again and try to print.
If you see a 123 hp printer queue in the 123 hp printer and Scanner list for your 123 hp printer, remove all but the one that shows an idle status and then try to print it.
Remove from the list your 123 hp printer. Try to print again after adding it.
Note: Resetting deletes all print queue equipment.
Reset the Printing System by right-clicking and clicking the option in the list of 123 hp printers. Add your 123 hp printer to the list and try to print.
Try to print and reconnect to your own network after disconnecting from any guest or host network.
Test connection from another Mac to your 123 hp printer and try to print to make sure your computer doesn’t have the issue.
Confirm that multicasting is supported in your wireless router.
Either switch off IPv6 on your 123 hp printer control panel in the Advanced Network Settings menu, or search on your Internet browser for your 123 hp print IP address, and select Enables IPv4 only in the Network or Networking tab.
Choose 123 HP Jet direct-Socket from the 123 hp IP address of your printer in the 123 hp list of printers and scanners. Fill in your 123 hp printer and try to print.
123 HP OJPRO 9010 Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (MAC)
Try to find the following possible alternatives if your print workers get stuck in print queues:
- If you have an USB 123 hp link, then unplug the USB cable. Reconnect it a while later and try to print.
- Turn off the router and the 123 hp printer if your link sort is wireless. Turn on them again and try to print.
- If there are numerous 123 hp printers and scanners, delete all but the one belonging to your 123 hp printer and try to print.
- Remove the 123-hp printer from the list and then try to print after you have added it to the print by Disconnecting the 123-hp power cable. Restore it after a while and try to print.
- If the above alternatives do not solve the problem, reset the printing system.
123 HP OJPRO 9010 Printer is Offline (Windows)
Disrupted communication can lead to the message:’ Offline’ displayed on your screen while trying to print.
Run 123 HP Print and Scan Doctor can resolve this problem by selecting Test Print to resolve the problem.
Right-click on your 123 hp device icon and 123 hp printer and select Set as Default 123 hp printer. Right press again the 123 hp printer icon and pick See What Printing will open the queue for printing. Discontinue Pause Printing and use 123 hp printer Offline and try again printing.
Turn on the 123-hp printer and unplug the power cord. Plug in the energy cord, restart your 123 hp printer and then try to print it after confirming a correct link between the 123 hp printer and the computer.
Go to 123 hp Printers and Devices and open 123 hp Printer Properties for your 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010. Select the right sort of port on the Ports tab and try to print.
Attempt to print after updating the firmware of your printer.
Reconnect your 123-hp network printer and click on the Network or Network tab for manual IP. Either enter your IP address for the 123-hp printer or click Suggest a manual IP address button to complete it for you automatically and then click Apply. Go to Devices and 123 hp printing devices and open your 123 hp printer Properties. In the Ports tab, add a fresh Standard TCP / IP port. Try to print this fresh port.
- Remove all equipment in the Devices and 123 HP Printers list for your 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010.
- Open a 123 hp printer assistant and follow the instructions to add a fresh 123 hp printer and 123 hp printer to devices. Select the normal port you developed and try to print in 123 hp of printer properties.
Try to print off and reconnect to your own network after you are disconnected from any guest or host network.
Go to Utility to alter the link type to the 123 hp printer and try to print.
Remove your 123 hp device printer and 123 hp printer and install a fresh 123 hp printer driver.
Go to Devices and 123 hp printers to open your 123 hp printer properties. Click Configure Port and then uncheck the SNMP status Enabled in the Ports tab. If the issue remains unresolved, re-enable SNMP.
Either switch off the IPv6 settings on your 123 hp printer control panel in the Advanced Network Settings menu or look up your 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010 IP address on the Internet browser and only use the network or networking tab to selected IPv4 Enabled.
Try to connect from another laptop to your 123 hp printer and try to print to make sure that the issue does not stop with your laptop.
STEP 14 Uninstall your software 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010. Try to print and reinstall the 123-hp printer software after restarting your laptop.
Using 123 HP Print and Scan Doctor to help resolve printer issues(windows)
You can turn on your printer and connect it to your laptop to solve print problems. Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and operate them. Once your hp printer is selected on your screen, it can be used to solve 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010 problems by clicking Fixed Printing and obey the prompts to resolve the problem when a red X is displayed.
- Click Fix Scanning and follow the instructions to solve the problem if a red X appears.
- Resolve any problems with firewalls by clicking Network and then selecting Firewalls troubleshooting.
The supply levels and data on the cartridge can be viewed by clicking on the 123 hp printer and choosing the supply rates. Click 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010 and select Advanced Printer Data for 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010. Click Update HP Printer Firmware to update the firmware. To diagnose and clean any 123 hp printer, select Printer Services. Select Show Advanced Info to view 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010 network link data. To view the claim code, click Web Services then select Print ePrint Directive Page
123 HP OJPRO 9010 Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
When your printed jobs are in a print queue try the possible alternatives mentioned below:
- Open the Print Spooler and press Reset.
- Disconnect the printer energy cord. Reconnect it and try to print after a while.
- You can disconnect the USB cable when your link sort is a USB printer link. Restore it after a while and try to print.
- Try to solve the problem with the Print and Scan Doctor.
- Print in the queue window after unchecking Pause Printing and Use 123 hp printer Offline.
- Try to print after you have set your 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010 to be the 123-hp standard printer and 123-hp printer.
- Disable the firewall of your system and then try to print. When the issue is not resolved, reactivate the firewall and continue to the next step.
- Go to Printers and Devices and remove your printer from the list. After you restart your laptop and then try to print, reinstall your 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010 software.
- Try to print from another application to ensure that the issue does not lie with the application from which you tried to print before.
- Try to print from another customer account to ensure the account you tried to print from has the required permissions.
- Enter a timely command in the System File Checker: SFC / scan to detect problems with system files and to repair them.
Fixing print quality issues
- Working with real 123 HP ink cartridges, ColorLok documents and 123 HP Advanced photo paper to enhance consistent print quality.
- Open the dashboard and tap the Ink Level indicator to regulate the ink concentrations on the 123 hp printer control panel. Replace any low-ink cartridges.
- Open the entrance door of the cartridge and remove the cartons from your slots. Check to see if your sales are obstructed. Use a button to clear the clamped vents adhesive.
- Open the dashboard on the 123 hp printer control panel, go to Tools under Maintenance 123 hp printer and pick Clean Printhead.
Replacement of ink cartridges
- Open the access gate of the cartridge.
- Hold down the substitute cartridge, to release it from its slot.
- Install in this slot the fresh unpacked ink cartridge.
- Push the cartridge snaps and close the access gate to the cartridge.
- Take and scan the alignment page.
123.hp.com/ojpro 9010 Printer Wireless Setup
Press the wireless icon to set up your 123.hp.com/ojpro 9010 on your computer’s wireless network. Go to Setup the control panel on your 123-hp printer and open the Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the instructions to finish the configuration.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.