123.hp.com/setup 8725 OJPRO PRINTER
123 HP OJPRO 8725 PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP OJPRO 8725 Printer Setup.
- How to setup officejet pro 8725 Printer.
- 123 HP OJPRO 8725 Printer driver Installation.
- 123 HP OJPRO 8725 Wireless Setup.
- HP officejet pro 8725 Mac OS Wireless Setup.
- HP Officejet pro 8725 Windows OS Wireless setup.
- 123 HP Officejet pro 8725 Printers Troubleshooting.
- HP ojpro 8725 printer issues Windows OS.
- HP 8725 printer issues Mac OS.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/ojpro 8725 PRINTER SETUP
Enjoy printing, scanning, copying and faxing documents or photos from anywhere using your 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 setup. Contact us with our customer service team at 123.hp.com/setup 8725 via a toll-free number or live chat for more assistance.
HOW TO SETUP OFFICEJET PRO 8725 PRINTER
Take from the box the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer, and remove all packaging material. Connect the printer to a power cable and set the control panel preferences. Install the ink cartridges and load the paper into the input tray for the first time to set up the printer. Go with the next step by step on how to easily and quickly set up Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
Unboxing and printer setup
- Remove the tape and open the box.
- The installation CD is available for both Windows and Mac devices.
- If you’ve lost or misplaced your CD in future, download the updated release of your 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer controls and software.
- The shipment box also contains an additional CD which is an installation disk Readiris Pro.
- The Readiris Pro is a recognition software for optical character that converts written text to documents that can be edited in your computer.
- Now take both the installation and the ink cartridge warning poster individually from the box.
- The setup poster contains all the basic printing instructions.
- You have an instant HP Ink card.
- Automatically subscribe to your ink order printer according to the plan of subscription that you choose.
- Finally, take your printer’s user guide from the box.
- The user guide contains all the information you need to set up your printer.
- The package of printers also includes power cables, two wire phone cords for establishing a fax connection and cartridges for setting up.
- The HP printer is initialized with the setup ink cartridges and the tint level is calibrated.
- Take the printer out of the cardboard box and remove all the blue visible tapes and packaging material.
- Reserve the cardboard box and other recycled packing materials.
- Remove the twist tie from the power cord to the printer and the wall socket.
- Press the power button to turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
- The printer starts up and makes a little noise.
- Select your language and other control panel settings on the printer.
- To confirm, tap Yes and continue after each configuration.
How to install ink cartridges
- Open your HP printer access door.
- Take the ink cartridges from the package gently.
- Make sure that you use only your printer’s setup cartridges.
- Insert the 952 magenta ink cartridge in the print head in the respective slot.
- Push the ink cartridges into position slowly.
- These ink cartridges are keyed to fix them in their slots only.
- Install in the same way the yellow, cyan and black cartridges.
- The black cartridge is apparently bigger than the others, since it is most commonly used.
- Close the entrance door once all the cartridges are installed correctly.
- The printer checks the ink cartridges and calls for paper to be loaded.
- Read the 8725 printer manual for your clarification. still have issues? just call out Technical Experts. THey wil do the rest.
How to load paper into the input tray
- Slide out the tray of input paper.
- Align a stack of plain, white paper and load it into the input tray.
- Adjust the length and width of the paper guides.
- Now slide into the paper input tray.
- Tap OK on the prompt for instant ink and tap Continue to initialize your printer.
- During initialization, the printer aligns the print head and prints a test page.
- For more information on How to install Officejet pro 8725 Printer visit 123.hp.com/ojpro8725.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP OJPRO 8725 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
Make sure that your HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup is connected to a wireless network or the active Internet for print software installation. Once the download is complete, install software on your computer or laptop. Go with the steps below to install your driver and laptop software.
How to install hp 8725 printer software
- Go to your computer or laptop Downloads menu and select the driver file that you have downloaded.
- Double-click on the file to open it or right-click on the file to open it.
- A dialog box appears. To continue the installation process, click the Yes or Run option.
- The monitor displays a connection screen.
- Click Continue to open the selection software page.
- Choosing a custom software selection from the software selection page is always recommended.
- To agree to the terms and conditions, click on the check box.
- Now, tap Next to start the installation process for HP printer software.
- On your computer, all selected drivers and software are installed.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the installation.
- There is a connection screen.
- Choose the type of connection you want from it.
- The installer detects your printer in accordance with your connection type and continues to install.
- When the installation is complete, your computer or laptop reboots.
123 HP OJPRO 8725 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
Learn easy Wireless Setup on Mac and Windows OS for HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer. Find and select your name in your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard, enter your password and confirm your settings.
Easy Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup for Mac and Windows OS
HP officejet pro 8725 Mac OS Wireless Setup
Here’s the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup Guideline for Mac OS step by step
- Download and install 123.hp.com/setup 8725 HP printer driver and software.
- Whenever requested during installation, select Wireless as connection type.
- You need a network name and password before installing the printer on the wireless network.
- Enable all devices (computer, printer, router).
- Connect your computer to your wireless network and be ready for use with your SSID and password.
- A broadband Internet access such as DSL or cable is recommended for software download.
- Connect devices to the same network and receive relevant printer updates.
- Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer to a network using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- During the installation process the HP installer locates and finds the printer easily.
- Go to the home screen in the control panel of the HP printer.
- Scroll down the dashboard and open it.
- Tap the Wireless icon and press the Setup icon.
- Access and touch Wireless Setup Wizard wireless settings.
- Select a network name from the displayed network list and then click OK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and manually type your network name unless it appears in the list.
- When prompted, enter the WEP, WPA key or network password and tap Done.
- A summary screen is displayed.
- To return to home screen, tap OK.
If you require further information about HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup, please call or visit us at 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 Setup.
HP Officejet pro 8725 Windows OS Wireless setup
Here’s the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup Guideline for Windows OS step by step.
- Gather network name and password on your wireless network prior to setting up the printer.
- Make sure your personal computer is connected to your printer’s same wireless network.
- Turn on your printer and put it near the computer.
- If necessary, remove the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Connect your printer to the network via the Wireless Wizard so that during installation, the HP installer finds the device.
- Download the dashboard on the printer control panel and then click the Wireless Icon.
- Tap the Setup icon, open wireless configuration and then tap the wireless configuration wizard.
- In the list of available networks, select the name of your network, and then click OK.
- When prompted, type the WEP or WPA key and tap Done.
- A summary display screen.
- Touch OK to return to your home screen.
- Download and install from 123.hp.com/setup officejet pro 8725 Driver the most updated version of your printer software.
- If an Auto Wireless Connect display is displayed during installation, use it to complete the wireless setup.
- Otherwise, go through the guided steps to complete the setup in the installation software.
- Use the CD to download the software as an alternative method.
- Select your printer from the list shown.
- Type the model number of your HP printer and then click Start.
- To download the driver on the computer, select Download and then click Open, Save, or Run.
- Double-click driver file to start driver installation in browser downloads bar or folder downloads to your computer.
- Go to the on-screen instructions for the connection configuration and driver installation.
How to print documents
Print your documents or photos easily with one of the following methods from anywhere.
- HP Smart App.
- HP Printer Software.
How to print in HP officejet pro 8725
Only use genuine ink cartridges from HP. Confirm that they are properly installed in their respective slots. Monitor the ink levels frequently in the cartridges. It was advised not to use the folded or torn paper.
- Make sure you have connected and turned on your HP Officejet pro 8725 Setup.
- Go to Start File Explorer and open it.
- Open and select the document you need to print.
- To open a new window, click on the Share tab and press Print.
- From the displayed list, select your printer and enter the number of copies you need to print.
- If necessary, change the other settings for the printer and press Print to start printing your photo or document.
Print using the hp smart app
- Insert plain paper into your HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer input tray.
- Open the HP Smart app and select your printer from the list displayed.
- Choose the document or photo you want to print.
- Finally, to begin the printing process, click Print.
Print documents using HP Printer software
Download the updated version of the recommended printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 8725 on your PC to print. Install the appropriate printer driver and software.
- Load a plain white paper into your printer’s input tray.
- To open the printer properties dialog box simultaneously, press the Ctrl and P key.
- Set the details and change properties, such as paper colour, orientation, size and other parameters.
- To start printing a document or photo, click Print.
HOW TO COPY, FAX AND SCAN DOCUMENTS
The setup 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 allows you to take copies, faxes and scan your documents or photographs. Take a few copies from the Copy menu on the Control Panel of your printer
How to copy on HP Officejet pro 8725
Carry out your steps with the 123.hp.com/officejet pro set-up 8725 to copy your documents.
- Turn on your 8725 Setup HP Officejet.
- Place the document you must make in the glass of the scanner.
- Make sure that you place the document in the scanner area with the printed side facing down.
- Select the copy option on the control panel of the printer.
- Type the copy number you want to make and click the copy button.
- The properties such as paper size, type of paper, quality or other parameters may also be modified if necessary.
- To start copying a document or photo, click on the Printer Display settings and select a copy.
How to fax on hp officejet pro 8725
To send and receive faxes, use the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer. Schedule your faxes to be sent within 24 hours a while later. Set up contacts to send faxes quickly and easily to the numbers that are often contacted. Set the faxes on the printer control panel to a number of fax options, including resolution and the contrast between lightness and dark.
- Make sure that your HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer is properly set up for faxing by running a fax installation test from the control panel of the printer.
- Load the page to be scanned down or up in the document feeder with the printed side facing the scanner glass.
- Tap Fax on the display of the printer control panel.
- Touch Send Now and enter a fax number using the keyboard or the phone book.
- Select Black or Color.
- If the loaded page in your document feeder is detected by your printer, it sends the document to the contact number that you have entered.
How to scan on HP Officejet Pro 8725
Before scanning begins, install the recommended 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer software as previously stated. Conduct scanning steps with the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup.
- Place the paper on the glass of the scanner first.
- Note that the print side should always face down in the glass of the scanner.
- To start the scanning process, open the installed HP scanning software.
- Click on Scan to scan the scanner glass document.
- The document can also be scanned in any of the following ways.
123.hp.com/8725 OFFICEJET PRO Printers Troubleshooting
HP OJPRO 8725 Printer Troubleshoot for Windows OS
123HP.com/OJPRO 8725 is high use printer requiring a version above windows Vista, this printer is highly efficient for office and personal users.
Connection error while configuring the 123hp.com OJ PRO 8725
HP wireless inkjet and officejet pro printer’s connection error while configuring wireless settings occurs during installation from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 8725.
This explains how to configure wireless printer to the network which is being used by the user, configuration requires the login details of wireless network and proxy setting if required.
Officejet pro 8725 troubleshooting guide explains as to the installation steps and guides you to setup printer to the wireless network.
Need more help ask our technician who are available anytime.
Driver installation failed
Hp officejet pro printers installation gets error message while installing the drivers from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 8725.
This troubleshooting guide tell you how to tackle the driver installation failer error message which occurs during the installation from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 8725 or HP smart app.
Officejet pro 8725 needs operating system above windows vista to function properly, and the drivers are available only for operating system above the mentioned windows version.
Drivers for 123hp Officejet pro 8725 are available to download from support HP site and step by step installation procedure is available during installation. If faced with failed error the OS needs to rebooted and installation procedure has to restarted.
If the issue persists the technician will be available to help you anytime.
HP OJPRO 8725 Printer Troubleshoot for Mac OS
123HP Officejet pro 8725 Printer is Supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above.
Printer should be connected to an Ethernet/Wi-Fi/USB.
Network configuration error on 123HP Officejet pro 8725 printer
Navigate to Wireless Settings and then to Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer touchscreen display.
Select your Network and enter your password and check if the wireless light is steady.
Then proceed to print a test page which indicates a successfull configuration.
Offline error on 123HP Officejet pro 8725 printer to the MAC
While using officejet pro 8725 the printer goes Offline and the connection to the printer is disconnected from the MAC.
The printer wireless settings has to be checked and the network firewall settings need to be updated.
After updating the wireless and network settings the printer configuration settings has be changed on the MAC for the printer offline message to be rectified.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.