123 HP OJPRO 8720 PRINTER
123 HP OJPRO 8720 PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP ojpro 8720 Pinter setup.
- HP Setup Officejet Pro 8720 Printer service.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Driver installation.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer wireless installation.
- HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- HP setup 8720 mobile printing solutions
- Print from a wireless -capable computer
- HP ojpro 8720 Printer Troubleshooting
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer Setup and Installation
Pack the 123 hp ojpro8720 printer and keep power cords ready to connect in their respective locations. Place the cords firmly into the wall sockets so that the devices don’t have a loose connection or power problem. Once the wires have been connected, click the Home button on the left corner of the printer.
How do I configure ojpro 8720 printer?
- When you first turn on the printer, it can create a little noise.
- Use the arrows near the press control panel to select the language, country, and region when you see the home screen. Press the OK button now.
- The printer screen is inserted as the ink cartridges are inserted.
- Use the cutouts on the sides of your printer to lift the cartridge cover.
- See the labeling on the back of the cartridge and originally install the tri-color cartridge.
- Remove the protecting tape that covers the electrical and ink contacts. (NOTE: The color on the levers should match the color shown on the cartridges.) Slide the ink buttons gently into their corresponding slots, and then push them until they are locked.
- Install black cartridge using the same method.
- After you complete the installation of the initial HP cartridges, the Control Panel displays a message box. Click OK Load the input tray stack of paper. The printer now prints a page of alignment.
- When the alignment page is printed, scan it by putting the print speed on the glass of the scanner.
- Once alignment is scanned, the message box reads’ Successful alignment’ will be displayed on the control panel of the printer. To proceed, press Ok button.
- Users are now permitted to wirelessly link their printer to a network or Ethernet or USB.
Once the fundamental configuration is finished, install your printer software on 123.hp.com or insert the printer CD. Follow the on-screen directions to finish installing the printer. Download driver software on the 123.hp.com/ojp8720 website or 123.hp.com/8720 website.
123 HP Setup 8720 Service Printer
How to print from iPhone?
We talked about printing via AirPrint software previously. Users can use any built-iniOS device software solution to print pictures, records, email, or any web pages on their iPhone.
- Ensure that the wireless icon is on and your 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 is linked to a wireless link network before beginning the print task.
- Open the Wi-Fi on your iPhone and verify that you have the same network link as the 123.hp.com/ojp8720 printer.
- It should be noted that AirPrint is not capable of supporting public wireless networks such as mobile data (3 G or 4 G), bluetooth and hotspots.
- Go to the app store and download one of your iPhone’s compatible printing app. Well, the app.
- Click the share button of the app and locate the icon for the print.
- Come to your home screen, then open your document, picture, email, or internet page, and then select the Share icon. (Otherwise you click on the Menu, then press the Print option.) Tap Print button after choosing the specific file.
- You will be navigated to the Printer Options menu to select a printer.
- Choose the printer to use.
- Change the settings for any print, specify the number of copies to be printed, and tap Print to do the printing work.
When the printer finishes the printing process, you can double-click on your iPhone’s Home button to view records or pictures. Go to the Print Center and select the document recently printed.
The following link123.hp.com/ojpro8720 or 123.hp.com/setup8720 can be downloaded from the driver software, or click on the download button below.
You may also download the user guide or handbook from 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 or 123.hp.com/setup 8720, or just press the download button.
How to cancel the print job?
If you want to stop the printing process, you can use your iPhone to do it in a jiffy.
- Press your iPhone’s home button twice.
- The open and operating applications will be presented on the screen.
- Now select Print Center and tap it.
After opening the Print Center app, touch Cancel Printing to prevent printing.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 Printer Driver Installation
While installing the 123hp Officejet pro 8720 you’ll need to temporarily connect a USB cable between your printer and pc.
Officejet pro 8720 installation for Windows OS
You will need a operating system of windows 7 or above in order to use the downloadable driver from 123hp.com/setup site.
Officejet pro 8720 installation for MAC OS
Connecting the 123HP officejet pro 8720 to the apple device requires a version above 7.If the device is not connected through USB or printer connected to wireless Click on Settings icon on the printer display and proceed to navigate to the option wireless setup wizard. Find out the desired wireless network and then proceed with connecting to the network. Once connected to the network you can print a network setting page and proceed with the driver installation for the MAC for your HP officejet pro 8720 printer.
123 hp ojpro 8720 Driver installation
Proceed to System Preferences in Apple Menu which will be available at the top.
Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection and go to (+) sign to add the printer. Once the printer has been selected proceed with the installation and print a test page. You can alse get the driver from the 123.hp.com/setup for the MAC os version you have.
When connected via USB
While the printer is detected via USB cable the settings of the OS will get auto detected and a generic driver will get installed.
The generic driver will not have all the features and hence you need to install the software from 123hp Officejet pro 8720.
The setup will direct you through the complete installation with the optimum settings accepted by the microsoft opearting system used.
The driver installation of officejet pro 8720 can be done more easily for windows 8, windows 8.1 & windows 10.
The drivers have versions and based on the windows operating system used the ease of access for the user increases.
If you are not able to connect then you can contact our technicians who will help you out with the fix.
When there is no USB available
When the microsoft windows device doesn’t have connected to the HP officejet pro 8720, it requires a manual setup of the printer to the wireless network and then proceed with the driver installation.
You have go to the wifi icon or button on the printer and then proceed with connecting the printer to the desired WIFI network.
Before proceeding with the driver installation you require the details of the WIFI network to which you wish to connect the HP officejet pro 8720 printer. Like the username and password.
Once detected by the micorsoft windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10, windows 7, windows vista device, the IP of the printer need to be located.
Once the IP has been found the printer can be connected and the driver of the printer is available in 123HP.com Officejet pro 8720.
The specific drivers can also be found under the support hpcom website wherein you can download the specific driver required and used by you.
If there is any trouble following the procedure the technician here can help you to get connected to the HP pritner.
123 HP Wireless Installation OfficeJet Pro 8720
With direct wireless HP, users can print wirelessly, even without linking to an current wireless network, on a intelligent phone, tablet, laptop or other wireless devices.
With the Wireless Setup Wizard you can handle the wireless link to your 123 hp ojpro8720 printer.
- Click the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer.
- Click the button next to the print configuration.
- By scrolling the Wireless Setup Wizard, click OK. Now the wizard looks for the list of networks available.
- See if your network name is accessible. If not, users can manually join the network.
- Enter a name and then press OK. If requested, mention the WEP or WPA key. Scroll to Enter a new network name.
- To verify, click OK. The printer is now trying to link to the network.
How to connect a new ojp 8720 printer?
- Perform one of the following on the basis of your operating system.
- Windows 8: Start–––> app bar–––> All apps––> Printer name folder.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: start–> All programming––> HP––> Folder Printer–> Name Printer.
- Choose Setup and Software of the Printer.
- Select Connect a fresh printer from the options list and follow the directions on the screen.
How to change the settings of the network?
- Press the Wireless icon on the home screen of the printer.
- Select Advanced Settings and Settings.
- Make your preferred modifications to the Advanced Settings menu.
- Follow the directions on the screen to alter the settings.
How do I change from a USB connection to a wireless network?
- Perform one of the following on the basis of your operating system.
- Windows 8: Start––> app bar–––> All apps–> Printer name folder.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start > All Progrems > > HP > Printer folder > Printer name > Printer name.
- Choose Setup & Software Printer.
- Tap Convert a wireless linked USB printer.
123 HP 8720 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Wireless 802.11/b / g / n network that includes an access point or router enabled by WPS.
- Wireless network connection or NIC (network interface card) computer or laptop.
- You should connect your computer or laptop to a wireless network that the printer is connected to.
PUSH BUTTON METHOD (PBS)
- Press and hold down the Wireless button to start the WPS button for a few seconds. The wireless light now begins to blink.
- Now, on your router, press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button.
- It takes a few minutes for the printer to establish the wireless connection.
- Press the Wireless button on the control panel to view the men.
- When you see the printer in error or perform a job, wait until the printer completes the task and press the Wireless button.
- Select Settings from the display screen of the printer control panel.
- Now, tap Protected Wi-Fi Setup from the list of available options.
- If you have a Push button on the wireless router, tap Push and follow the instructions.
- If not, choose PIN and follow the on-screen prompts.
Mobile Printing Solutions 123 HP Setup 8720
Mobile Printing Solutions Makes your work simple. You can also print and print any document or picture shop from your 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 or 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 on your computer.
NOTE: You should connect your mobile device and printer to the same network as your desktop.
- Select the picture or document from your Apple phone you wish to print, then press Share button.
- To inspect the Print button, swip the screen. Tap it when you discover it.
- Select the printer you want to use and create the required print configuration adjustments.
- Select Print to begin the print job, after making the modifications.
- Open the Google Play Store and check if HP Print Plugin is installed.
- If not, the plugin should be installed. After the plugin has been installed, allow it.
- Change the settings and print your mobile phone.
- Open the document or picture you wish to print and then tap the correct corner of the screen on the menu button.
- Select your desired printer and alter the print settings by pressing the arrow down.
- Confirm the printer and the print configuration now. To begin printing, select the Print icon.
- Click on Ctrl+P to open the Print dialog box in the Chrome browser or compatible Google Cloud printing applications.
- To modify the printer, click Change.
- Choose the printer you want to use from the list of alternatives.
- Make print settings adjustments and then tap Print.
- Select the document you want to print and press Devices on the menu on the right of the display.
- Make sure your printer’s wireless network is linked to. If not, add a printer once to install the built-in driver on the printer.
- Choose the printer you wish to use and alter the print configuration.
- Tap Print and then have fun printing.
- Ensure that your Amazon app is installed with MobiSystems Office Suite.
- Choose the document from the app and tap Print option Change printing settings to suit your needs and then select Print.
- To begin the print task configure the printer and print settings and then press Print.
PRINT FROM A WIRELESS-CAPABLE COMPUTER
Without connection to a wireless network, you can print directly via HP wireless in your HP Officejet Pro printer.
How to print from a wireless-capable computer (Windows)?
- Make sure the HP Wireless Direct option is enabled.
- Now, the Wi-Fi connection must be enabled on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer.
- Connect to a fresh network from your laptop, as you generally do.
- Select the wireless network to which you would connect. (NOTE: Choose the name of your printer that is mentioned as Hp-Print0**-ENVY XXXX.)
- Enter the network security code, when requested.
- When your printer utilizes the network via USB, do the following.
- Based on the operating system you use, do the following,
- Use Windows 8 on the basis of the operating scheme: Start–––> application bar––> All apps––> Printer Name–> Utilities.
- Windows 7, Vista and XP: Start— > all programs— > HP— > printer directories. > printer directories.
- Choose Setup & Software for Printer and tap Connect a fresh printer.
- In the Connection Options dialog box, select the Wireless option. Select the HP printer software from the list displayed.
- Now, follow the directions on the screen to finish the process.
- Print the necessary document. Print the document.
How do I connect to the printer wirelessly without a router?
- Switch on the direct wireless from the control panel of the printer.
- Touch the Direct Wireless icon on the home screen of the printer.
- Choose Settings if the Wireless Direct setting is Off.
- Select ON (No Security) or ON (With Security) again, to Wireless Direct.
- If the Wireless Direct is enabled, you can find the wireless direct and password.
- Click on the direct wireless icon on the home screen of the printer.
- To display the direct wireless name, select Display Name.
- Select Password display to display the password.
- Switch on your computer or mobile device wireless connection.
- Search for the desired printer and connect it to the direct wireless name.
- Enter the Wireless Direct password when requested.
- Try to print a mobile or computer document or photo.
How to print from a wireless computer (OS X)?
- Ensure that your HP direct wireless is enabled
- Switch to AirPort. Switch.
- If you click the AirPort icon, pick the HP Wireless Direct Name mentioned as HP-Print-**-ENVY XXXX).
- Add your Printer.
- Choose Print & Fax or Print & Scan depending on the operating scheme you use in the system preferences section.
- Choose the + (plus) symbol in the left corner of the list of printers.
- Tap your desired printer and press Add.
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
If the 123 hp ojpro 8720 printer does not print (no prints)
- When print jobs are stuck in the queue of the print, all documents in the queue will be canceled and the computer restarted. Try to print a page after the reboot process has been completed.
- If your printer is disabled while printing, an alert message should be displayed on your computer screen. If it doesn’t, then the HP software you have installed has a issue. Uninstall and reinstall the software to avoid additional issues.
- Checking whether all cable connections are secure and tight is always important. If there is a loose connection, replace it with a new cable.
- If the red light on the wireless icon is not blinking, you need to verify the wireless link of your printer. Try to print a wireless test report to diagnose and fix your printer issues.
- Check whether your computer’s firewall software hinders communication between your computer and your printer. In that case, momentarily disable the firewall and proceed with the print job. Switch on the firewall once the pages have been printed.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer does not yet answer the above measures then attempt restarting both the laptop and the printer.
When something on the page is missing or incorrect
- Check the length of the USB cable and the position of the printer if something is lacking or wrong on the page. The elevated electromagnetic fields produced by the USB sometimes cause minor distortions and spoil the printing quality.
- Drag your HP printer away from the electromagnetic field in this situation.
- You are advised to use a cable which is less than 3 meters long to reduce electromagnetic field impacts.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.