123.hp.com/ojpro 8216 Printer
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8216 PRINTER MANUAL
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8216 Printer Setup.
- Installation of HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Ink cartridge.
- 123 HP ojpro 8216 Software driver and Installation.
- 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 WiFi Protected Setup.
- 123 HP ojpro 8216 Software driver and Installation.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/ojpro8216 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 is a perfect fit for home offices and small offices (SOHO) in size and specs. It is a multi-functional design (printing, faxing and scanning), has a compact and likable design with the Automatic Document Feeder built into the printer as part of the design.
Although the HP Officejet Pro 8216 is a mid-range printer, its text and graphics quality are surprisingly crisp and the print speed is reasonably high at 18 ppm for monochrome prints and 10 ppm for color prints. The paper tray can hold up to 225 sheets, which, given the price, is a good figure.
In short, the 8216 could be a great choice for your job or for your personal needs because of the number of web services which you are looking for to print from different devices, multiple connectivity options and a reasonable printing speed. You can download the printer driver for your OfficeJet Pro 8216 Driver from 123.hp.com/ojpro8216.
Unboxing HP OfficeJet Pro 8216
- Open the cardboard box and keep a CD, power and fax cords away, quick install guide of one page, Instant Ink plan flyer and comprehensive printer installation guide. The installation CD can also be used to install the printer software drivers instead of downloading and installing them from hp.com/ojpro8216.
- Put the printer containing box on the bottom of the table and drag it with a transparent plastic cover to hold the box sides.
- Remove the Styrofoam caps on the printer sides and pull the transparent plastic on the printer.
- Next, remove blue tapes from the printer and carefully remove the transparent cover on the front panel and the touch screen of the printer.
- Open the glass lid scanner and remove the Styrofoam sheet on the glass lid scanner. Close the lid of the scanner.
- Similarly, remove from the access area all packaging materials and transparent films.
- Remove the packaging materials and slide the paper tray out. Now, slide the paper width guides away.
Your printer is now ready to be turned on.
The basic initialization process for HP OfficeJet Pro 8216
- The printer must first be powered on before starting the initialization process. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 has network, phone, power and USB ports.Go to the printer’s back and plug one end of the cord to the power port of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet. Power strips should be avoided in order to prevent problems with power.Finally, on the printer, press the power button to enable it. If you’ve completed the initialization process, you can skip this section and install 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 software drivers.Follow the steps below when the printer is enabled to perform a fundamental initialization process.
- You need to choose a language from the printer control panel. To complete your selection, select a language of your choice and press confirm. Next, select the printer location.
- Now the control panel asks you to choose between a product tour and the setup process. The tour will give you a basic idea of the capabilities and advantages of OfficeJet Pro 6380. Click the process Setup.
- Similarly, set your printer’s date and time to scroll through the numbers.
This completes the basic process for initializing your printer. You can proceed with the installation of your printer ink cartridges.
Download and read the Hp officejet pro 8216 manual carefully for ease installation
Installation of HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Ink cartridge
You can use the video played by the printer by tapping the video icon or follow the steps to install the ink pads. Once the ink cartridges have been completed, you can load unused paper and then install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 software drivers. Follow the below steps to install the tin cartridges.
- Cut the plastic covering on the ink cartridges open or tear away.
- Pull the transparent film that covers the copper contacts and the plastic on the cartridge with the orange pull tab.
- Turn around the cartridge. You’re going to see an orange cap. Remove the cartridge and snap it off.
- Now open the entrance area of the cartridge with the cutouts on the side. Insert the cartridge according to its color in the slot. There is an indication of how it should be inserted in the slot on the cartridge. Put the cartridge in the slot and make sure it snaps in place.
- Repeat the same steps for the other three cartridges and close the access area of the ink cartridge after you have done so.
The printer then checks whether you have genuine HP ink cartridges installed and asks you to load unused paper to the paper tray
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Loading of unused paper
Follow the steps below to load a stack of papers first into the paper tray.
- If you have not already done so, slide out the input tray to load the paper into the printer and slide the paper width guides away from each other.
- Load into the panel a lot of unused paper, close the panel and press done.
The printer shows a message “Getting Printer Ready” for about 10 minutes while the cartridges are charged. Once this happens, the printer prints a Printer Test page automatically. Once the page has been printed, the printer shows a successful calibration message. You can either keep or recycle this page for later use.
Next the printer will ask how your printer connects to your system. You can choose between wireless and Wired Ethernet connections. This guide will take you through the wireless configuration. You can download and install the software from 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 after you have finished the Wireless Setup
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP OJPRO 8216 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
When your printer is not automatically detected during the installation process, manually select the name of your printer from the list. If you want to choose from basic software and full function software for your printer, choose the full feature software download if you want your printer to do more than just print and scan basic functions. When the software drivers 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 have been downloaded and installed, the printer prints a web services information sheet which can later be used to receive the printer’s e-mail address.
- Open your browser and go to 123.hp.com/ojpro8216.
- Click Download and wait to download the software.
- Once the download has been completed, you can start HP Easy Start Utility using the program in the browser download tab.
- The program opens and begins extracts files for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8216. Click on the appropriate option to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the software driver installation.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup
The Wireless Setup connects your printer to the network so you can use different web services such as ePrint, Smart Print, etc. Follow the steps below for the wireless installation.
HP ojpro 8216 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Gather your network name (SSID) and the WPA passphrase or your network password.
- Ensure that your router is enabled and that the system is connected to the same network to which your printer will be connected.
- If a USB cable is connected to the printer, the cable will be switched off from the printer.
- Touch the Wireless icon and then the Wireless menu icon on the control panel of your HP OfficeJet Pro 8216.
- Select the Wireless Settings icon from the Wireless menu. Tap the Wireless Setup Wizard now.
- The printer searches for all the networks available in the area and shows its names in the control panel.
- Select the network name to which you wish to connect and enter the password with appropriate case letters to connect to the network.
If the name of your network isn’t found, make sure your printer is next to the router or manually enter the name of your printer by using the correct case letters. You can visit HP’s support website to change your connection to a wireless connection when connecting your printer to a computer with a wired connection. Learn how to download and install 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 software drivers in the next section.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 WiFi Protected Setup
The Wi-Fi Protected Setup can easily and quickly connect two wireless devices, both secured with a password and supporting the WPS function. Instead of using the Setup Wizard, you can also use the WPS feature to connect your printer to your router. Drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 or 123.hp.com/setup 8216 should have been downloaded already.The push button procedure and the pin method can be connected to your devices wirelessly in two ways. In the Push button method, both the router and your HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 printer must be pressed to connect both devices. In the pin process, you need to get an 8-digit pin from the configuration page of the router to connect your printer to the router. Compared to the pin method, the push-button method is relatively easier and is therefore widely preferred.
OfficeJet Pro 8216 ePrint Service
Most HP multifunctional printers have a secure ePrint feature that helps you send print jobs from all over the world with an active Internet connection to your printer. You can also effectively manage your print jobs using your HP connected account. No additional software is required for the ePrint service, except the software downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro8216.
OfficeJet Pro 8216 Google Cloud Print
Print documents and photos from any device connected to your printer using Google Cloud Print via a wired or wireless network. When printing is complete, Google Servers delete your documents and make it a secured gateway to print documents. This service does not require additional HP or Google software or drivers to be used.
Print your documents or photos easily with one of the following methods from anywhere.
- HP Smart App.
- HP Printer Software.
123.hp.com/8216 OFFICEJET PRO Printers Troubleshooting
HP OJPRO 8216 Printer Troubleshoot for Windows OS
123HP.com/OJPRO 8216 is high use printer requiring a version above windows Vista, this printer is highly efficient for office and personal users.
Connection error while configuring the 123hp.com OJ PRO 8216
HP wireless inkjet and officejet pro printer’s connection error while configuring wireless settings occurs during installation from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 8216.
This explains how to configure wireless printer to the network which is being used by the user, configuration requires the login details of wireless network and proxy setting if required.
Officejet pro 8216 troubleshooting guide explains as to the installation steps and guides you to setup printer to the wireless network.
Need more help ask our technician who are available anytime.
Driver installation failed
Hp officejet pro printers installation gets error message while installing the drivers from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 8216.
This troubleshooting guide tell you how to tackle the driver installation failer error message which occurs during the installation from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 8216 or HP smart app.
Officejet pro 8216 needs operating system above windows vista to function properly, and the drivers are available only for operating system above the mentioned windows version.
Drivers for 123hp Officejet pro 8216 are available to download from support HP site and step by step installation procedure is available during installation. If faced with failed error the OS needs to rebooted and installation procedure has to restarted.
If the issue persists the technician will be available to help you anytime.
HP OJPRO 8216 Printer Troubleshoot for Mac OS
123HP Officejet pro 8216 Printer is Supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above.
Printer should be connected to an Ethernet/Wi-Fi/USB.
Network configuration error on 123HP Officejet pro 8216 printer
Navigate to Wireless Settings and then to Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer touchscreen display.
Select your Network and enter your password and check if the wireless light is steady.
Then proceed to print a test page which indicates a successfull configuration.
Offline error on 123HP Officejet pro 8216 printer to the MAC
While using officejet pro 8216 the printer goes Offline and the connection to the printer is disconnected from the MAC.
The printer wireless settings has to be checked and the network firewall settings need to be updated.
After updating the wireless and network settings the printer configuration settings has be changed on the MAC for the printer offline message to be rectified.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.