123 HP OJPRO 6968 PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP ojpro 6968 Pinter setup.
- HP Setup Officejet Pro 6968 Printer service.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Driver installation.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer wireless installation.
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- HP setup 6968 mobile printing solutions
- Print from a wireless -capable computer
- HP ojpro 6968 Printer Troubleshooting
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 PRINTER SETUP
Unpack the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer from your packaging and keep power cords in place for connection. Now put the cables firmly inside the wall sockets so that no loose connections or power problems occur with the devices. Once the cords have been connected, press the Home button on the left side of the printer.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 is an inkjet printer that is all-in – one. It’s nutshell packed with compactness and functionality. For small offices it is a choice: low print costs, high print speeds, crisp output quality and a highly responsive touch screen. AirPrint and other mobile printing and wireless services are also supported by HP OfficeJet Pro 6968. Use 123.hp.com/setup 6968 or 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 to download software drivers for this printer.
How to set up the OJPRO 6968 printer?
- When you first switch on the printer, it may make a little bit of noise.
- Use the arrows next to the printer control panel to select the language, country, and region once you see the home screen. Now, press the OK button.
- As you insert the ink cartridges, the printer screen will now.
- Use cutouts on the sides of your printer to lift the cover of the ink cartridge.
- Look at the label on the cartridge’s back cover and initially install the tri-color cartridge.
- Remove the electrical contacts and ink nozzles protective tape. (NOTE: The color on the locking levers should match the color shown on the cartridges.) Slide the ink cartridges into their respective slots slowly and push them to the place where they are locked.
- Install the black cartridge using the same process as well.
- Once the original HP cartridges are installed, a message box will appear on the Control Panel. Click “OK”
- Load the paper stack in the input tray. The printer is now printing a page of alignment.
- Scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass after the alignment page is printing.
- Once the alignment page is scanned, the control panel of the printer will display a message box that reads,’ Alignment successful.’ To continue press the Ok button.
- Users now have the ability to wirelessly connect the printer to a network or Ethernet or USB.
Once the basic setup has been completed, install the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com or inserting the printer-installed CD. Follow the screen instructions to complete the process of installing the printer. Download from the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 or 123.hp.com/setup 6968 web site driver software.
HP SETUP OFFICEJET PRO 6968 PRINTER SERVICE
How can I print from iPhone?
We had previously talked about printing with the AirPrint software. The user can use any integrated iOS software solution to print pictures, documents, e-mails or any Web page on his iPhone.
- Make sure that the wireless icon is activated before the print job starts, and that the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer is connected to a wireless connection network.
- Open Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone and check to see if you are connected to your HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer’s wireless network connection.
- It should be noted that AiPrint can not support public wireless networks such as cellular data (3 G or 4 G), Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Go to the App Store and download any compatible iPhone printing app. Well, the app.
- Click the share button of the app and find the print icon.
- Go to the home screen, then open your document, photo, email or web page, and then select the Share icon. (You click Menu otherwise and then click Print option.)
- Tap Print option after selecting the specific file.
- You will be navigated to the Printer Options menu to select a printer.
- Choose the printer to use.
- Change any print settings, specify how many copies you want to print, then tap Print to do the print work.
When the printer completes the printing process, the documents or photos can be viewed by a double click on your iPhone’s Home button. Go to the Print Center and choose the recently printed document.
How to cancel the print job?
- If you want to stop printing, you can use your iPhone in a jiffy.
- Press your iPhone’s Home button twice.
- The apps that are open and working will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, choose Print Center and tap on it.
- Once you have opened the Print Center app, touch the option Cancel Printing to stop printing.
Call Toll-Free No.: 1-888-682-5959
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 6968 Printer Driver Installation
While installing the 123hp Officejet pro 6968 you’ll need to temporarily connect a USB cable between your printer and pc.
Officejet pro 6968 installation for Windows OS
You will need a operating system of windows 7 or above in order to use the downloadable driver from 123hp.com/setup site.
Officejet pro 6968 installation for MAC OS
Connecting the 123HP officejet pro 6968 to the apple device requires a version above 7.If the device is not connected through USB or printer connected to wireless Click on Settings icon on the printer display and proceed to navigate to the option wireless setup wizard. Find out the desired wireless network and then proceed with connecting to the network. Once connected to the network you can print a network setting page and proceed with the driver installation for the MAC for your HP officejet pro 6968 printer.
123 hp ojpro 6968 Driver installation
Proceed to System Preferences in Apple Menu which will be available at the top.
Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection and go to (+) sign to add the printer. Once the printer has been selected proceed with the installation and print a test page. You can alse get the driver from the 123.hp.com/setup for the MAC os version you have.
When connected via USB
While the printer is detected via USB cable the settings of the OS will get auto detected and a generic driver will get installed.
The generic driver will not have all the features and hence you need to install the software from 123hp Officejet pro 6968.
The setup will direct you through the complete installation with the optimum settings accepted by the microsoft opearting system used.
The driver installation of officejet pro 6968 can be done more easily for windows 8, windows 8.1 & windows 10.
The drivers have versions and based on the windows operating system used the ease of access for the user increases.
If you are not able to connect then you can contact our technicians who will help you out with the fix.
When there is no USB available
When the microsoft windows device doesn’t have connected to the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968, it requires a manual setup of the printer to the wireless network and then proceed with the driver installation.
You have go to the wifi icon or button on the printer and then proceed with connecting the printer to the desired WIFI network.
Before proceeding with the driver installation you require the details of the WIFI network to which you wish to connect the HP officejet pro 6968 printer. Like the username and password.
Once detected by the micorsoft windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10, windows 7, windows vista device, the IP of the printer need to be located.
Once the IP has been found the printer can be connected and the driver of the printer is available in 123HP.com Officejet pro 6968.
The specific drivers can also be found under the support hpcom website wherein you can download the specific driver required and used by you.
If there is any trouble following the procedure the technician here can help you to get connected to the HP pritner.
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 6968 PRINTER WIRELESS INSTALLATION
The use of HP wireless direct enables users to print wirelessly from smart telephones, tablets, computers and other wireless devices, without even connection to an existing wireless network.
You can use the Wireless Setup Wizard to manage wireless connection to your printer.
- Press the Wireless icon at the control panel of the printer.
- Click the button next to the print configuration.
- By scrolling the Wireless Setup Wizard, click OK. The wizard now searches the list of networks available.
- See if your network name is available. If not, users can manually enter the network.
- To enter the new name of the network, scroll and click OK.
- Enter the name and click OK.
- Use the WEP or WPA key if requested.
- To confirm, click OK. The printer is now trying to connect to the network.
How to connect a new printer?
- Perform one of the following on the basis of the operating system you are using.
- Windows 8: Start – – > app bar – – > All Apps – – > Folder with printer name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > All Programs – – > HP – – > Printer folder – – > Printer name.
- Choose Setup and Software of the Printer.
- Select Connect a new printer from the options list and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
How to change the settings of the network?
- Press the Wireless icon on the printer’s home screen.
- Select Settings followed by Advanced Settings.
- Make the changes you want to the Advanced Settings menu.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to change the settings
How do I change from a USB connection to a wireless network?
- Perform one of the following on the basis of your operating system.
- Windows 8: Start ––> app bar ––> All Apps ––> Folder with printer name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start ––> All Programs ––> HP ––> Printer folder ––> Printer name.
- Select Setup & Software Printer.
- Tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 6968 PRINTER WI-FI PROTECTED SETUP
- Wireless 802.11/b / g / n network that includes an access point or router enabled by WPS.
- Wireless network connection or NIC (network interface card) computer or laptop.
- You should connect your computer or laptop to a wireless network that the printer is connected to.
PUSH BUTTON METHOD (PBS)
- Press and hold down the Wireless button to start the WPS button for a few seconds. The wireless light now begins to blink.
- Now, on your router, press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button.
- It takes a few minutes for the printer to establish the wireless connection.
- Press the Wireless button on the control panel to view the men.
- When you see the printer in error or perform a job, wait until the printer completes the task and press the Wireless button.
- Select Settings from the display screen of the printer control panel.
- Now, tap Protected Wi-Fi Setup from the list of available options.
- If you have a Push button on the wireless router, tap Push and follow the instructions.
- If not, choose PIN and follow the on-screen prompts.
123.hp.com/ojpro 6968 MOBILE PRINTING SOLUTIONS
Mobile printing makes it easy to work. With your HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer, you can print any document or photo store on your device and print it.
NOTE: The same network as your computer should be connected to your mobile device and printer.
- Choose the photo or document from your Apple phone that you want to print, and tap the Share button.
- To check the Print button, swipe the screen. Tap it when you find it.
- Select the printer you want to use and make the print setting changes.
- When the changes have been made, select Print to start the print job.
- Open the Google Play Store and check whether or not HP Print Service Plugin is installed.
- Install the plugin, if not. After the plugin has been installed, enable it.
- Change your settings and your mobile device is ready to be printed.
- Open the document or photo you want to print and tap on the right corner of the screen Menu button.
- Choose your desired printer and change the print settings by clicking the arrow down.
- Confirm the printer and print configuration. To start printing, select the Print icon.
- From the Chrome browser or compatible Google Cloud print apps, click Ctrl+P to open the print dialog box.
- Click Change to change printer.
- Choose the printer you want to use from the options list.
- Make the print settings changes and then tap Print.
- Select the document to be printed and click Devices from the menu on the right hand side of the screen.
- Make sure your printer’s wireless network is connected. If not, add a printer once to install the built-in driver for the printer.
- Select the printer you want to use and change the print configuration.
- Tap on Print and then enjoy printing.
PRINT FROM A WIRELESS-CAPABLE COMPUTER
Without connection to a wireless network, you can print directly via HP wireless in your HP Officejet Pro printer.
How to print from a wireless-capable computer (Windows)?
- Ensure that the HP Wireless Direct option is switched on.
- Now you have to switch Wi-Fi on your 123.hp.com/ ojpro6968 printer.
- Connect to a new network from your computer, as you usually do.
- Select the wireless network to which you want to connect. (NOTE: Choose your printer name that is listed as Hp-Print0**-ENVY XXXX.) When prompted, enter your network security code.
- If your printer uses the network via USB, do the following.
- Do the following, based on the operating system you use,
- Windows 8: Start – – > app bar – – > All Apps – – > Printer Name – – > Utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – > All Programs – – > HP – – > Printer Folder.
- Select Setup & Software for the printer and then tap Connect a new printer.
- In the Connection Options dialog box, select Wireless option.
- Select the HP printer software from the list displayed.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the process.
- Print the document that you need to.
How do I connect to the printer wirelessly without a router?
- Switch on the direct wireless from the control panel of the printer.
- Touch the Direct Wireless icon on the home screen of the printer.
- Choose Settings if the Wireless Direct setting is Off.
- Select ON (No Security) or ON (With Security) again, to Wireless Direct.
- If the Wireless Direct is enabled, you can find the wireless direct and password.
- Click on the direct wireless icon on the home screen of the printer.
- To display the direct wireless name, select Display Name.
- Select Password display to display the password.
- Switch on your computer or mobile device wireless connection.
- Search for the desired printer and connect it to the direct wireless name.
- Enter the Wireless Direct password when requested.
- Try to print a mobile or computer document or photo.
How to print from a wireless computer (OS X)?
- Make sure your HP direct wireless is switched on.
- Switch AirPort.
- Switch. If you click on the AirPort icon, select the direct HP name listed as HP-Print-**-ENVY XXXX)
- Add your HP printer.
- In the System Preferences section, select Print & Fax or Print & Scan, depending on your operating system.
- Select the + (plus) symbol from the left corner of the list of printers.
- Tap on the printer you want to use and then click Add.
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 6968 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
HP OJPRO 6968 Printer Troubleshoot for Windows OS
123HP.com/OJPRO 6968 is high use printer requiring a version above windows Vista, this printer is highly efficient for office and personal users.
Connection error while configuring the 123hp.com OJ PRO 6968
HP wireless inkjet and officejet pro printer’s connection error while configuring wireless settings occurs during installation from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 6968.
This explains how to configure wireless printer to the network which is being used by the user, configuration requires the login details of wireless network and proxy setting if required.
Officejet pro 6968 troubleshooting guide explains as to the installation steps and guides you to setup printer to the wireless network.
Need more help ask our technician who are available anytime.
Driver installation failed
Hp officejet pro printers installation gets error message while installing the drivers from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 6968.
This troubleshooting guide tell you how to tackle the driver installation failer error message which occurs during the installation from 123.hp.com/officejet pro 6968 or HP smart app.
Officejet pro 6968 needs operating system above windows vista to function properly, and the drivers are available only for operating system above the mentioned windows version.
Drivers for 123hp Officejet pro 6968 are available to download from support HP site and step by step installation procedure is available during installation. If faced with failed error the OS needs to rebooted and installation procedure has to restarted.
If the issue persists the technician will be available to help you anytime.
HP OJPRO 6968 Printer Troubleshoot for Mac OS
123HP Officejet pro 6968 Printer is Supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above.
Printer should be connected to an Ethernet/Wi-Fi/USB.
Network configuration error on 123HP Officejet pro 6968 printer
Navigate to Wireless Settings and then to Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer touchscreen display.
Select your Network and enter your password and check if the wireless light is steady.
Then proceed to print a test page which indicates a successfull configuration.
Offline error on 123HP Officejet pro 6968 printer to the MAC
While using officejet pro 6968 the printer goes Offline and the connection to the printer is disconnected from the MAC.
The printer wireless settings has to be checked and the network firewall settings need to be updated.
After updating the wireless and network settings the printer configuration settings has be changed on the MAC for the printer offline message to be rectified.
SOLVING HP OJPRO 6968 PRINTER PROBLEMS
If the printer does not print (no prints)
- If print jobs are stuck in the queue, then you cancel and reboot all documents in the queue. Try to print a page after the reboot process has been completed.
- If your printing printer is switched off, an alert message should appear on your computer screen. If it doesn’t, then the HP software you have installed has a problem. Uninstall and reinstall the software to prevent further problems.
- Checking whether all cable connections are secure and tight is always essential. If there is a loose connection, replace it with a new cable.
- If the blue light on the wireless icon doesn’t blink, you have to check the wireless connection of your printer. Try to print a wireless test report in order to diagnose and resolve your printer problems.
- Check whether the firewall software installed on your computer prevents your computer and printer from communicating. In that case, temporarily deactivate the firewall and continue with the print job. Switch on the firewall once the pages have been printed.
- If your 123.hp.com/ ojpro6968 printer still does not respond to the above steps, try rebooting both the computer and the printer.
If something is missing or incorrect on the page
- Check the length of the USB cable and the location of the printer. Sometimes high USB-generated electromagnetic fields can cause slight distortions and spoil the printed quality.
- Shift your HP printer away from the electromagnetic field in that case.
- Use a cable that is less than 3 meters long to minimize the effects of the electromagnetic field is recommended.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.