123.hp.com/ojpro6960 - 123 HP COM SETUP OJPRO 6960 PRINTER
123 HP COM OJPRO6960 PRINTER SETUP
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Installation.
- HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Features.
- 123 hp com Officejet 6960 Printer Driver & Manual Download.
- 123 hp ojpro 6960 Wireless Setup.
- HP Officejet Pro 6960 Mobile Application.
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Troubleshooting.
Setup & Install
Diagnose & Fix
123 HP COM SETUP OJPRO6960 PRINTER CONFIGURATION
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Illustration
123.hp.com/setup 6960 –Easily print from a choice of smartphones and tablet devices. Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer and print it easily over the network.
Effortlessly manage printing tasks and scan on the go, using the HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer mobile application.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Features
Professional Colour for Less
Reasonable color quality that is never exhausted. Print professional color documents up to half the cost per page compared to laser documents. Protect up to 50 percent HP Instant Ink and never run out. For long-lived, waterproof prints, use original HP ink cartridges.
123.hp.com/ojpro6960 Easy Mobile Printing
Mobile unified configuration. Easy printing from your smartphone, tablet or PC and easy configuration of your smartphone, even using 123.hp.com/setup 6960.
HP OJPro 6960 Stay Productive
Manage other tasks without slowing down. Protect paper with automatic two-sided printing and speed through 35-page ADF jobs. Click and swipe the 123 hp com ojpro6960 touchscreen as you like and receive immediate insertion into personalized shortcuts for printing, scanning, copying and faxing jobs.
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 6960 Printer Driver Installation
While installing the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 you’ll need to temporarily connect a USB cable between your printer and pc.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Driver
Click the link to download 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver for Windows and Mac printers.
Available the latest version of 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer driver within seconds.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Manual
Our simple step-by-step instructions will help you set up your own problem-solving printer.
You can download the user manual for your 123.hp.com/setup 6960 by clicking the link.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Quick Tips
Ink can sometimes dry up and cause small blocks inside the nozzles of the print head so that the prints are stripped and fade away. If this happens to you, you can buy cleaning cartridges to clean a jet printer’s imprint heads, break up and remove any dried ink inside the print head.
Depending on how much you know about computers, you may or may not have heard about drivers. A driver is essentially a software component that operates and controls a device connected to your computer, a printer in this case. If your 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer driver’s disk is lost and you need it for the driver to reinstall, don’t worry, most companies have their driver’s archives on the 123.hp.com/setup 6960 websites, so maybe you can finish getting a new driver’s version too.
You can print a test page on certain printers without even passing the print interface of your computer. For example, depending on your model, the 123 hp com ojpro6960 Printer differs if you close the’ x’ button and then the color button is printed on a test page. Look through your printer manual and see if you have this feature in your 123.hp.com/setup 6960 printer.
123 HP COM SETUP OJPRO 6960 PRINTER WIRELESS INSTALLATION
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is an extraordinary feature to print a record or a photo from an Apple device via connection to a wireless network on your HP compatible printer. If you use a compatible HP AirPrint printer with wireless features, this instruction helps you to set up AirPrint.
123 HP ojpro6960 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that easily produces prints from Android, Smartphone or tablets. Print with a live Internet connection from anywhere. You can send an e-mail or photo to the Hp officejet pro 6960 printer enabled by 123 HP ePrint.
123 hp com Officejet Pro 6960 Cloud Print Setup
Just one click away, you can share printers with Google Cloud Print. When connected to a web-based device, any type of app can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing. It’s easy to handle printers and print jobs in cloud-ready printers.
123.hp.com/ojpro6960 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Ojpro6960 – ‘Paper Mismatch’ Error (Windows)
This error is to ensure that the ink is not abused if the paper settings of the print driver do not match the paper loaded into the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer.
Step 1: Change the paper size setting
- Monitor the setting of the paper size to ensure that it matches the paper you want to print.
- Select File, then tap Print for the pages you want to print.
- Ensure that your printer is in the drop-down list box for Name or Printers, and then select Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Tap the Paper/Quality
- Select Advanced, if necessary, and then choose Paper Size.
- Click on a paper that is equal to the paper size and type mounted on the printer tray and then choose OK. If the paper sizes are not matched, choose the option closest to the paper size mounted in the tray.
- Select OK, then try printing.
HP Ojpro 6960 – ‘Paper Mismatch’ Error (Windows)
- Remove all paper from all input trays of the 123.hp.com/setup 6960 printer.
- Remove the paper and change the width of the paper guides so that they rest gently at the edge of the stack.
- In the program from which you wish to print, select File and then select Print.
- Make sure that your printer is in the Name or Printer option and choose Properties, Properties or Preferences.
- Select the Paper / Quality tab, then select Paper Source to select the appropriate tray.
- Choose OK, then print.
Step 3: Rearrange the printer
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer if not previously enabled.
- Pause until the Hp officejet pro 6960 printer is silent and idle before proceeding.
- When the printer is switched on, release the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the outlet wall.
- Pause for a minimum of 60 seconds.
- Connect the power cord back to the wall socket.
- Connect the power cord back to the printer hind.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 6960 printer if it’s not turned on mechanically.
- The Hp officejet pro 6960 printer may be warming up. The printer’s lights may be shining, and the cart may shift.
- Pause until the warm-up period decreases and your printer is silent and idle before continuing.
We are established third party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand name, and logo as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purpose, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.